**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I am so sorry Heather. But as they say you are not out till the witch shows.

I'm really sorry about your impending AF, Heather. But October babies are cooler anyway. I know, I have one. :winkwink:

But good news on my front. I'm sure I pinned down my O within 24 hours and DH started feeling better and stepped up to the plate so we did do a BD last night which is exciting. I had some cramping last night and my cervix is higher and softer this morning and there was a large dollop of blood (?) which doesn't usually happen to me around O but I know there's no way it's AF so I'm not worried about it.

Liz, I set up my fertility friend acct and added a chart :) How do I link it and do my siggy??

To add a FF ticker to your BNB signature posts

BNB > User CP > Edit Signature > Cut & paste this:
[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/xxxxx][img]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/xxxxxx/ttc.png[/img][/url]
you'll have to replace the xxxxxx with the # you have. You can find your unique # by clicking this link: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/myhomepage.php It will be at the end of the hyperlink when the page loads.

Well she showed her ugly face. I was really wanting a septmber baby cuz our anniversary is september 6th.

My SIL just started injections for IVF. She's supposed to have the IVF done the first week in February. Is it bad that I'm scared that she will beat me to the punch and get preggers before me?? I feel like such a bad person for thinking that way, but it was supposed to be me first!! As bad as this sounds, I wanted to have the attention of being the first one preggers and have the first grandchild for my parents.
It's totally normal honey.

I was bummed that my SIL was pregnant first. But I took comfort in the fact that soon I'd be the next one pregnant (this what I was telling myself last year)

Imagine my delight when she got pregnant AGAIN before me. :cry: I wanted to be the one to give them all the 2nd grandchild. Well, she's due to pop that one any day now...

Well she showed her ugly face. I was really wanting a septmber baby cuz our anniversary is september 6th.
I'm sorry hun. Having an October baby would be nice too.. This way you could be 8 months pregnant on your anniversary and hubby can pamper you :)

Ready

Congratulationssssssssss on your BFP. Just read it on the SMEP thread. So happy for you :)

Liz

You have to update the thread title to 3 bfps:happydance:

My SIL just started injections for IVF. She's supposed to have the IVF done the first week in February. Is it bad that I'm scared that she will beat me to the punch and get preggers before me?? I feel like such a bad person for thinking that way, but it was supposed to be me first!! As bad as this sounds, I wanted to have the attention of being the first one preggers and have the first grandchild for my parents.
It's totally normal honey.

I was bummed that my SIL was pregnant first. But I took comfort in the fact that soon I'd be the next one pregnant (this what I was telling myself last year)

Imagine my delight when she got pregnant AGAIN before me. :cry: I wanted to be the one to give them all the 2nd grandchild. Well, she's due to pop that one any day now...

Thank you, Liz. I feel better about it. I'll be linking up my siggy today, so look out for it :)
Heather -- So sorry, honey. FXed for next month!!

Ready

Congratulationssssssssss on your BFP. Just read it on the SMEP thread. So happy for you :)

Liz

You have to update the thread title to 3 bfps:happydance:

Wait, is this true?? OMG!! Congrats!!

Did u enter the code in the "edit signature " section of BNB?

I sure did. Why can't I seem to get this right?? I'm so much smarter than this... I think.

It's not bad at all, atleast thats what I'm telling myself. My SIL just started her shots too, they are having IVF done in Feb. I hate talking to her about it and I get so frustrated b/c my BIL dosen't even want another kid, he had a VS after he had his first 2 kids. And he is only doing it to make her happy b/c she dosent have kids. What he said to her about having a baby blows my mind, He said "the only thing I'm worried about is you turning into a b*tch when we get divorced" Key word WHEN. Wouldn't that set off some red flags?!?!?!? I just feel so sorry for the kid that is going to have to grow up in that type of enviroment!!!! Sorry this is so long I just had to vent.

Ready

Another BFP?!?! Woohoo for you Ready!!! :happydance: So very happy and excited for you? :thumbup: So when did this happen and where's our big announcement from you girl? :flower:

It's not bad at all, atleast thats what I'm telling myself. My SIL just started her shots too, they are having IVF done in Feb. I hate talking to her about it and I get so frustrated b/c my BIL dosen't even want another kid, he had a VS after he had his first 2 kids. And he is only doing it to make her happy b/c she dosent have kids. What he said to her about having a baby blows my mind, He said "the only thing I'm worried about is you turning into a b*tch when we get divorced" Key word WHEN. Wouldn't that set off some red flags?!?!?!? I just feel so sorry for the kid that is going to have to grow up in that type of enviroment!!!! Sorry this is so long I just had to vent.

Don't apologize for venting CLW... what your BIL said is just awful! Definitely not the warm and secure environment we all hope to bring our little ones into. There's just no understanding why some people actively work to have babies they don't really care about. :shrug:

Happy New Year to all of you WONDERFUL ladies!!!!

Ready - CONGRATS!!!!!! (if you have your BFP)

Heather - Sorry the :witch: got you :hugs:

Liz - How have you been feeling? And have you heard from Elliot? I don't think I have seen any posts recently from her?

Anne - Like the other gals said, Dont worry if you missed the OV day those little swimmers live for a few days so you should be good ;)

Hi to everyone else I missed :flower:

Don't apologize for venting CLW... what your BIL said is just awful! Definitely not the warm and secure environment we all hope to bring our little ones into. There's just no understanding why some people actively work to have babies they don't really care about. :shrug:

There you are Elliot :hi: I was just askin Liz where you were??? How have you been? I hope your first trimester is treating you good! Have you had your first sono yet?

TL, when ure posting, is the box checked underneath the message area wheree u type that says "show your signature"?

Congrats ready!!

I went to the doc for a bloodtest & pelvic exam today. She said my uterus felt enlarged which was a good sign. She'll call tomorrow with the hcg levels so I'm excited for that!

Our Pelvic U/S is scheduled for Jan 18 (Tuesday) for when I'll be just over 8 wks.
No symptoms really still and she said not to worry about that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->