**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

hahaha, what a sight we women must be behind closed doors! :haha:

i know, right! I've also started doing my, ahem... "internal exercises" when i'm in the bathroom. I've heard you should start early and often to help with labor and recovery afterwards, so i try to remember to do 20 each time i go. So glad nobody knows what i'm doing in there! :winkwink:

those "internal exercises" wil def come in handy!!!! I wish someone would have told me about that when i had my daughter 12yrs ago, b/c now after child birth every time i laugh or cough i pee myself a little if i don't cross my leggs:haha::haha: I can't believe i just admited that out loud:blush:

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!

I know, my siggy rocks :)
Thank you for the well wishes. My MIL has a bad brain tumor and is doing both radiation and chemo, but it's not working out too well... She's totally lost her memory, so talking to her is like talking to somebody with dementia. Can't remember what she had for dinner, or even what she said 5 minutes ago. We live in New York, and my in laws live in New Jersey, but we're out there every weekend caring for them. My MIL was diagnosed one week after we got back from our honeymoon, so our newlywed life hasn't been what I thought it would be... My MIL is hard, and my FIL is even harder these days... I'm constantly doing damage control with DH when he gets upset about everything. I feel so badly for him.

TL, that all sounds just awful. Must be so hard for your DH to see his mum and dad go through that. He's lucky to have you so supportive and loving at home. Must be hard for him to focus on trying to make a baby when there's so much sadness and struggle going on around him. I hope the clouds part for you two soon and you can get some time to finish that honeymoon, take some deep breaths, and really focus on yourselves and your happiness.

Those "internal exercises" wil def come in handy!!!! I wish someone would have told me about that when I had my daughter 12yrs ago, b/c now after child birth every time I laugh or cough i pee myself a little if I don't cross my leggs:haha::haha: I can't believe I just admited that out loud:blush:

:rofl:

Thanks for the encouragement CLW! Maybe I'll start doing 30 each time!

I know, my siggy rocks :)
Thank you for the well wishes. My MIL has a bad brain tumor and is doing both radiation and chemo, but it's not working out too well... She's totally lost her memory, so talking to her is like talking to somebody with dementia. Can't remember what she had for dinner, or even what she said 5 minutes ago. We live in New York, and my in laws live in New Jersey, but we're out there every weekend caring for them. My MIL was diagnosed one week after we got back from our honeymoon, so our newlywed life hasn't been what I thought it would be... My MIL is hard, and my FIL is even harder these days... I'm constantly doing damage control with DH when he gets upset about everything. I feel so badly for him.

TL, that all sounds just awful. Must be so hard for your DH to see his mum and dad go through that. He's lucky to have you so supportive and loving at home. Must be hard for him to focus on trying to make a baby when there's so much sadness and struggle going on around him. I hope the clouds part for you two soon and you can get some time to finish that honeymoon, take some deep breaths, and really focus on yourselves and your happiness.

Thank you, Elliot. He keeps telling me that he feels bad that he's not giving me the best first years of marriage that he could have, and I tell him he's being silly, that this is life, that one day we will have our time. It's definitely hard for him to focus on the baby, but I think that also in the back of his mind he's maybe thinking that a baby may just bring some joy to the family in this very dark time...

I love this group I love this group I love this group

Elliot, Clw, TL:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I thought only I was dealing with problems:dohh: You girls are super. I know how hard it is to take care of ailing parents and in-laws especially because with age all of us tend to grow senile. To top it all, the stress of TTC.

I lost my MIL suddenly last year on 17th Jan. She wasnt ailing. Since then, my FIL has gone into his own shell, has become a kind of a loner, a recluse...so I know what you all are going through.

TL
On a funnier note that siggy sure rocks:haha:

Anne, I was just stalkin your new chart, How many DPO are you? You may have had you implantation dip yesterday?!?!?!?

Hi Ladies :flower:

Elliot - I have seen some women with early bumps too, but most of them had twins :) How cool would that be???? Wanted one and get two :) I'm so excited for you, GL at your appt tomorrow! Can't wait to see the sono pics, you are gonna post them right?!?!?? :)

Anne - I have had similar dreams so I know how disturbing they can be :( I hope you get some restful sleep soon:hugs: As for the thermometer, I have a BBT one and I do find it a little too accurate (if there is such a thing). So I'm sure a reg one will do just fine. I have been temping for a few months and I thought it was gonna be a pain in the butt (and it was at first) but the more I did it the more fun I was having in watching how my body was working....... I just realized how dorky that made me sound. LOL

Heather - Family issues suck :( Especially when you want so bad to help and your limited in what you can do. Your DH sounds like a good guy, I know alot of men who could care less about their family. And who knows, I've heard ALOT of women who get their BFP when they "stop trying" Good luck hun! :hugs:

Clw

I really find this temping thing fascinating. I mean it is so scientific. Our bodies are like biological clocks. I started temping just for fun, was fascinated by reading others' charts. So I thought why not start one for myself.

Anne, I was just stalkin your new chart, How many DPO are you? You may have had you implantation dip yesterday?!?!?!?

I am about 5dpo today.Ovulated on late 28th or early 29th. Yeah at first even I got excited, but I see all who got a BFP had there temps rise to above 98. Mine is still hovering around the 97 zone. Also I dont think we timed our deed this cycle, so not hopeful. But you never know as they say one gets a BFP when one least expects it.

Liz and CLW

I see that your tickers show your cycle days as well. How do I do it? I dont want that link to show on my siggy, but a proper ticker. How do I do it?

I lost my MIL suddenly last year on 17th Jan. She wasnt ailing. Since then, my FIL has gone into his own shell, has become a kind of a loner, a recluse...so I know what you all are going through.

:

Anne, so sorry to hear that. How did DH hold up?? The one year anniversary is coming up of that, so I'm sorry if that adds more stress to you.

:

Anne, so sorry to hear that. How did DH hold up?? The one year anniversary is coming up of that, so I'm sorry if that adds more stress to you.

It was very very tough TL. We hail from India. So my in-laws were there. And DH and me were here in Illinois( DH is a technology consultant). We reached home on 19th Jan. So my DH couldnt even see her for the last time. I dont think he could ever put in words his feelings. The toughest thing was the 14 hour flight. DH always keeps on telling- may no one go through what I went through. He was very close to his mom but I would say he recovered the trauma pretty well, touch wood. He kept himself busy with work as much as possible. Friends here and back home were a big help too. You know reading all your stories, I feel all of us need babies more for our respective DH, immediate and extended families than just for ourselves. I think that one little bundle of joy will breath that much needed joy, happiness and cheer to our respective families. Amen

Oh, and BTW TL... I LOVE your new siggy! Cracks me up to no end! :winkwink:
I agree!! TL, I think you should never remove it even once we figure out that the heck is going on with your siggy!!!! :haha:

Liz and CLW

I see that your tickers show your cycle days as well. How do I do it? I dont want that link to show on my siggy, but a proper ticker. How do I do it?
Go here:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/tickers_module.php

What does it say? (it looks different for me now since I recorded a +HPT) :growlmad:

Basically, what you need to do is copy the bbcode and that'll give you the whole thing. Currently, yours is just a blue box with "CD20" written on it. You need something more fun!!!

Holy crap, ladies. I just got caught up.

You guys are sure dealing with some serious family stress and loss. Hugs to you all.....

You ladies are all supremely powerful for taking care of your families and extended families the way you do.

Anne, copy this into your signature..... :)

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32e415]
[img]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/32e415/ttc.png[/img][/url]

TL, give me the link to your FF homepage and I'll tell you what EXACTLY to cut into your siggy so it WORKS!

It was very very tough TL. We hail from India. So my in-laws were there. And DH and me were here in Illinois( DH is a technology consultant). We reached home on 19th Jan. So my DH couldnt even see her for the last time. I dont think he could ever put in words his feelings. The toughest thing was the 14 hour flight. DH always keeps on telling- may no one go through what I went through. He was very close to his mom but I would say he recovered the trauma pretty well, touch wood. He kept himself busy with work as much as possible. Friends here and back home were a big help too. You know reading all your stories, I feel all of us need babies more for our respective DH, immediate and extended families than just for ourselves. I think that one little bundle of joy will breath that much needed joy, happiness and cheer to our respective families. Amen

So sorry about all your DH went through in losing his mum, Anne. And I think you're absolutely right about little bundles bringing so much joy to balance out the other stuff in families. I know DH has said a number of times how glad he is our LO will be here while his mum's tremors are still controllable enough that she'll be able to hold the baby and be a part of its life. And MIL is just over the moon excited to see her youngest finally give her a grandchild!

Completely different topic.... crazy things people say to PG ladies...

On Xmas we saw my DH's brother for the 1st time since announcing we're PG. He said nothing about it the whole day until he was on his way out the door to leave, then he said to me... "Bye Jen. Keep that oven warm. But don't cook the weanie off it."

WTF?!? :wacko:

That has got to be the strangest thing anybody has said to me so far since I got PG.

Well... maybe the strangest... I also thought it was very weird when my male coworker asked me if my PG book had guidance for PG ladies about going to the beach. Because, he explained, 8 month PG ladies should NOT be wearing bikinis! :haha: I almost fell over laughing at him! Apparently he finds baby bumps to be horrifying!

Anne, copy this into your signature..... :)

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32e415]
[img]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/32e415/ttc.png[/img][/url][/QUO

Done. Does it show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back