**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Completely different topic.... crazy things people say to PG ladies...

On Xmas we saw my DH's brother for the 1st time since announcing we're PG. He said nothing about it the whole day until he was on his way out the door to leave, then he said to me... "Bye Jen. Keep that oven warm. But don't cook the weanie off it."

WTF?!? :wacko:

That has got to be the strangest thing anybody has said to me so far since I got PG.

Well... maybe the strangest... I also thought it was very weird when my male coworker asked me if my PG book had guidance for PG ladies about going to the beach. Because, he explained, 8 month PG ladies should NOT be wearing bikinis! :haha: I almost fell over laughing at him! Apparently he finds baby bumps to be horrifying!

That is indeed weird stuff for people to say . Just give the shrug :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Oh My God I feel so mighty proud of myself that I actually have a ticker now :blush::blush::blush: courtesy our tech nerd:haha:

Elliot, have you done any bloodwork yet?
I just got my values from the doctor....

wanna compare :blush:

In happy news... my DH's Bday is this weekend! He'll be 32. We're super busy with some fun stuff and some yuck this week, but he knows he always gets the special dinner and dessert of his request on his Bday. This year he wants to go out for dinner.

For dessert he usually wants somethign extravagant like Boston Creme Pie or German Choco Cake .... ONLY from scratch, 'cause it's his special day :)

But this year he shocked me! What does he want? PB filled chocolate whoopie pies! Not exactly a fancy birthday cake, but what the boy wants on his Bday, the boy gets :)

Elliot, have you done any bloodwork yet?
I just got my values from the doctor....

wanna compare :blush:

No bloodwork for me until tomorrow :( so I've nothing to compare.

I'm just a bit nervous to tell the truth. I'm gonna be wrecked if I go in tomorrow and there's something wrong like I hear so many horror stories about. :nope: I've grown rather attached to my little bean bump and the idea that everything's just fine, but I haven't had a single bit of evidence yet. It all comes down to tomorrow...

Tell us about how your bloods came out though! Are you feeling good about them?

Nurse said my HCG level is 58,869. She said that range falls into the 3-4 weeks pregnant. Does she mean that's how old the embryo is? Because that coincides exactly with Ovulation!

Any idea how accurate these "predictions" are when they are from blood? Or do we still just count from our LMP date??
Just don't want to have my ticker to be totally wrong since I'm the Ticker-Enforcer here!!! :haha:

Nurse said my HCG level is 58,869. She said that range falls into the 3-4 weeks pregnant. Does she mean that's how old the embryo is? Because that coincides exactly with Ovulation!

Any idea how accurate these "predictions" are when they are from blood? Or do we still just count from our LMP date??
Just don't want to have my ticker to be totally wrong since I'm the Ticker-Enforcer here!!! :haha:

Afraid I'm clueless on what all the bloodwork actually means. I may have to adjust my ticker tomorrow though... I hear a lot of gals get their EDD adjusted after the first sono when the Dr can measure how big the baby is.

Judging by my bump I'd better not be moved back or I'm in trouble! :dohh:

haha, ya, I don't think I'm going to adjust anything til I have my sono in 2 weeks...

Guess what!!
Another nurse just called and left me a voicemail!

The message was "Your hormone levels were 58,869. This hormone level is quite high and that tells us that you're 5-8 weeks pregnant."

YIPPPPEEEEE Now I don't have to change my ticker!

What do you do to stay in shape?
I've been procrastinating on getting back in shape!

Well I'm NOT in shape, so thats why I need to work out lol. But I do a biggest loser DVD. Today I was just going to do the warm up, then hop on the treadmill for some fast walking ( I do NOT run lol) and then do the cool down part of the DVD.

Since I am not pregnant, I really need to focus on doing some good workouts before ovulation, and continue with the walking in the 2ww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->