**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

This forum and this Site are an amazing support system. I am so glad that I found you guys.

And on a side note I think I am not going to discuss TTC with my SIL anymore. She told me yesterday that she is worried about me getting my hopes up after I thought I may have actually done it. I am glad that I charted my "symptoms" last month so I won't mistake them again this month.

The more you chart, the more you'll learn what means something!
I see you put a temp for today :)

Yes I did. I think I am going to try to do it when DH gets up for work.

So, I went to Laos to visit my mom and at that time my boyfriend, Joe, wanted to go with me. I went a week prior to his departure...Joe ended up getting an emergency foot surgery because a vein in his heel burst. He signed a disclosure to let the Dr. release him and removing any liability if something were to happen to his heel. When I picked him up at VTE, he was in crutches...my mom gasped that my boyfriend was crippled or "handicapped." So, after he got to talk to my mom (who doesn't speak any english) -- he had my sister translate and asked my mom for her blessing to marry her youngest daughter. Immediately after, my mom was so excited she sent out invitations, requested a band, catered a "Souk Koun" -- traditional Lao ceremony. Joe got his Aladdin outfit tailored and I was fitted for my sarong. At the ceremony, Joe kept asking me if this was a wedding, I just kept smiling and went with the flow. During the festivities, Joe had food poisoning and was barely able to stand up...So, he was not able to see the set it and forget it, baby calf rotating in our lawn. The band played our wedding song -- hotel california, in broken english. Everyone danced to the Laotian electric slide...supposedly, it was an awesome time. I was barely there b/c I was making sure Joe didn't have to get admitted to a shady hospital. We have been together ever since, through all the funny moments -- laughing and wondering if this is really happening to us.

That does sound like a crazy fun trip. How long ago was this?

So glad to know now that I am no longer on Depo that it's one of the most screwed up things a woman can do to herself if she wants to have kids.

Boo, pics are at home...will get them to you tomorrow...

We got officially married Sept. 2009. So our trip to Laos was probably around Dec. 2007.

Hey Fiz :hi: Sorry about the MC :hugs: Your wedding was really eventful, must say!!! BTW you also joined BNB on an eventful day, today is 1.11.11. As far as Liz goes, I'm sure she is going to tutor you about FF and every related thing to TTC in no time, as we fondly call her the tech nerd :winkwink:

I got a surprise gift from dh. Guess what??? An amazon kindle:happydance::happydance::happydance: Currently playing scrabble on it :coffee:

Fizz, alright, you need a basic ticker in your siggy.

chose something like from daisypath or something that shows how long you've been married or something.. :)

I can't look at your non-colorful posts (although they have been very amusing and colorful in description)!

As much as I am enjoying my book and don't want to put it down I don't want to read about Male Reproductive Anatomy over lunch. :) Think it's breaktime.

So I just got back from lunch and I was in your building too!! hahahaha

Do you know what kind of signature you like?
There's: https://daisypath.com/ https://www.tickerfactory.com/

Cute signature!! I am on day 2 also but my cycle is a bit shorter.

cool, Sheryl... remind me when its game time, hahaha! My cycle length is a lil' messed up -- I just avg. the days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->