**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Did Liz go on some vacation that she forgot to tell us about?? Hoping that's what it is...

Did Liz go on some vacation that she forgot to tell us about?? Hoping that's what it is...

I know TL, I'm really getting worried. I hope she and baby are okay.

Thank goodness you're giving us something to be excited about. Can't wait to hear your testing result! :flower:

I'm staring at the clock, and it's like time is not moving!! I want to go home and test!!

Elliot, what does your baby bump look like these days??

TL

Cant you leave office early today on some pretext:haha:
I am having butterflies in the stomach omg.

Checking to see if TL tested. But I see she has NOT!! LOL (tapping foot) What are you waiting for. LOL

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: Omg!! Bfp!! I'm literally sobbing as I write this. Best day ever. Can't even describe how I'm feeling, but it's definitely :cloud9: Omg. 9 long months. I feel like some miracle happened... Looks like the mucinex "happened" for me. Thank you, ladies for checking up on me -- Love you all!!

See above please :) I left work, got FRER, came home, and tested... How to tell DH... I'm making a candlelit dinner. He's about to jump in the air!! Can't wait to see his reaction. Not only were there two dark lines on FRER, but they came on like 5 seconds after I peed :) Omg, 9 long months.

I love how I had to wait the duration of a whole pregnancy to get pregnant!!

Congrats TL! Maybe you can count as January since you were a day late and I can still be February. ;-)

Everybody has been waiting all day for this and they are mia now.

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Whoa TL so so happy for you honey. Congratulations. OMG. I am so so happy for you yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

It can happen. OMG. This gives me so much hope.

Thank you, Anne!! I'm so psyched. I remember when Elliot got her bfp, and I almost cried, because it gave me so much hope. It WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU, Anne!! Maybe even this month :) Xoxo

Thanks TL. Now we need to see that pregnancy ticker in your siggy. But where is Liz?

I know, where is she?? I need her to put it on for me!! I'm worried about her... Hope she's all right...

Put your + in on FF. At least you can change this ticker.

Congrats tl!!!!!!!!! That's so exciting! Wish I was joining you but the :witch: got me this morning. Good news is nO cramps, guess mybody is saying you need to be up and alert. Ttc is def on hold now to focus on family as we will move mil in with us for chemo and what not. Staying positive that she will make it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->