**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Thank you, Heather!! So sorry that the witch got you, but you will get your bfp when the time is right. I had the same issues with my MIL... GL and hang in there!! What's her prognosis??

TL

How was the candle lit dinner last night? How did DH react? I bet he must have been on cloud nine. And how are you feeling honey?

Hi Anne!! Omg, the look of total and complete shock!! He said, "What?? You are pregnant?? Are you serious?? I will be a father??" Then, he jumped up and ran around the apartment saying that he will be a father!! It was so amazing. Loved it. We couldn't stop talking about it all night. We were even up from 4 am to 6 am this morning, because we just couldn't sleep and wanted to talk about it.

Ugh I am ready to pull my hair out.

Back story, my MIL's sisters have been absent from her life for YEARS.

Her middle sister is here and is trying to take control of the WHOLE situation. Asking how she'd like her funeral and is asking that my MIL sign over power of attorney of their moms estate. The woman is not frickin dieing! Yes she might die, but lets please not talk about that right now! She is starting to improve and we are working towards having surgery soon. So CRAM IT WOMAN! Her REAL family knows what her wishes are thank you. We know she is a DNR, we know she wants to be cremated and "tossed to the wind" like my DH always says to her.

WHY is it that people are absent from your life for years, and now that your sick they want to take control of the situation. DH and I are the only ones trying to think happy thoughts, joke with her, and NOT talk about morbid things. We are not running from reality, but we are trying to keep her spirits up!

My DH wants to be creamated and he said we can do whatever we want with his ashes b/c he will be gone. I think it's very depressing to think about.

My DH wants to be creamated and he said we can do whatever we want with his ashes b/c he will be gone. I think it's very depressing to think about.

Yeah but its good to know wishes. So we already know her wishes and there is no need to bring it up right now.

I think I would have gone postal on them if I were you and told them to quit freaking her out and that you already know the answers.

Heather, I think they are acting totally inappropriately. It sounds to me like they just want control of their mom's estate...

Ok ladies I need some advice. AF was due today but she's not showing yet. at 12dpo I started getting brown tinted CM and it's continued until today at 14dpo. I'm cramping terribly like AF is coming but not really having my other usual AF symptoms. I started testing at 10dpo >.> and all BFN's so far. I can't even get an evap on a blue dye. I go back and forth from feeling like there's hope to feeling stupid for hoping. Would you give up on this cycle if it were you? Those of you who have been pregnant before did you feel cramps like or worse than AF right before your BFP?

Ok ladies I need some advice. AF was due today but she's not showing yet. at 12dpo I started getting brown tinted CM and it's continued until today at 14dpo. I'm cramping terribly like AF is coming but not really having my other usual AF symptoms. I started testing at 10dpo >.> and all BFN's so far. I can't even get an evap on a blue dye. I go back and forth from feeling like there's hope to feeling stupid for hoping. Would you give up on this cycle if it were you? Those of you who have been pregnant before did you feel cramps like or worse than AF right before your BFP?

Just got my bfp yesterday, and I had AF cramps for the two days before I found out!! I think you are still in the running. I tested + at CD 28, which was 14 dpo...

Just got my bfp yesterday, and I had AF cramps for the two days before I found out!! I think you are still in the running. I tested + at CD 28, which was 14 dpo...

Thanks for the feedback and congratulations on your victory over AF! It's actually the brown CM that has me worried. This whole mess is so confusing I swear sometimes I don't know why we do this to ourselves.

Thanks for the feedback and congratulations on your victory over AF! It's actually the brown CM that has me worried. This whole mess is so confusing I swear sometimes I don't know why we do this to ourselves.

Hang in there!! Have you ever had the brown cm before??

Hey ladies,

TL, I am so happy for you. I can just picture your DH jump up and down like a kid at disney world.:haha: I love it when men are excited about it also.

Heather, I am glad you know your MIL wishes. Please do not let her sister be alone with her especially after any surgeries or treatment because they are not always in their right mind. I don't want her to take advanage of her at that time. I work for one of the top cancer research hospital in the nation and we have seen and heard it all.

Anne, I say you are still in the running.

Can someone please find out about Liz? I am very worried now.

I know, I dont understand where Liz is... Is there any way to find out??

I know, this is crazy... Hopefully, everything is all right.

Hang in there!! Have you ever had the brown cm before??

Usually when I see brown CM it starts to progress very rapidly into brown blood and within 24 hours it's heavy enough that I need a pad. It's just been two days of brown tinted CM only when I wipe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->