**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Test again tonight!!

I did about an hour ago. At first I saw nothing then I glanced sideways while cleaning off the counter and thought I saw something faint. So of course I had to take a picture of it but I wasn't able to tweak it and get anything to come through. Oh well.

Ready: Yes between DH, his sister, myself, and the woman who lives with my Grandma In law are taking shifts staying at the hospital. MIl's sister offered to stay but we said we had it covered.

Ready: Yes between DH, his sister, myself, and the woman who lives with my Grandma In law are taking shifts staying at the hospital. MIl's sister offered to stay but we said we had it covered.

I am glad. I really do not like people that have no clue what is going on trying to take over. I remember when my mom was ill and in a coma. One of her cousin came in her room asking who we wanted to use for her funeral and such. My aunt promptly made him leave.

Sorry, I dont know what blue dye evap is... Please explain!!

The blue dye tests are notorious for giving false positives or 'evap' lines. If you let them sit long enough they'll show up as a positive when they're not. An evap line is a line that shows up as the urine evaporates from the test.

April What is the latest? Did you test any more?

Heather
Sorry for Af. How is your MIL doing now? I was aghast to read about your MIL's sister being so insensitive and already talking about your MIL's funeral.

Ready
I am doing good. How are you doing?

TL
When is your first appointment with doc?

Liz and Elliot
Both MIA. Where are you?

I tested again and got an evap line. I had to force myself to go to the bathroom because I'd already used up my FMU though so I'm not putting too much stock in that one. I'm going to buy a FRER or something on the way to work and use it in the morning. I'm feeling queasy this morning with an icky headache. I had some brown CM that started at 12dpo and today at 15dpo it's completely gone. I'm hoping cycle #14 is our lucky one!

FXed for you!!

Anne, I have an appt with the dr today, just to confirm the hpt with a blood test. I'm so scared about everything. Like, I feel like the baby will just "go away," and that I wasn't actually pregnant to begin with. But, I do realize that that's probably not what will happen with this test. I'm just scared, though. I keep having twinges in my uterous, so that's probably good!! Then, after today, I think the next appt is at 8 weeks for our first sonogram.

Aww TL Every thing will be fine honey. I understand your feelings because I know in my 6th cycle it already feels like forever, dont know how I will react the day I get that BFP. GL for your appointment and do update us.

Thank you, Anne :hugs: I feel like I waited 9 months for this and want everything to be perfect!! You will get your bfp soon, maybe even this month!! It would be so wonderful if you did, and then we could go through the pregnancy at the same time!!

That will be wonderful indeed. God willing we can be bump buddies:happydance:

Everybody on our SMEP thread is wondering where Liz is now b/c she usually maintains a list of test dates and puts test results. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->