**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I think we are getting to the point on our other thread where we are going to have to start over. :(

Hey ladies,

TL, you will be just fine. I can't wait to see the sonogram. :happydance: I love to look at them. :shrug: IDK why I just do.

Anne, I am good. Really wanting it to be spring all ready.

April, keep us updated on your test. FX for you.

Heather, I hope all is well with MIL.

Sheryl, I am worried about Liz as well.

Oh TL, TL, TL, TL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so over the moon for you honey! I just had a feeling this was your month and I am so crazy happy for you!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

It figures that the day you get your BFP is the day I'm snowed in at home with no internet! :dohh: Sorry I'm late to the congratulations party, but I am so excited for you!

And don't you worry one bit hun... just keep on rubbing that belly and send it all the good vibes you can. My doc said sometimes those of us who take longer to get PG just take longer because our bodies are waiting for a really good, strong, sticky bean. I'm just sure that's what yours is!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you, Elliot :hugs: I'm still on :cloud9:

So scared about everything, but I'm trying to calm down!! What are these twinges, why does my abdomin feel sore and inflamed?? Do you have this??

I dont think I have ever been more happy!!

Thank you, Elliot :hugs: I'm still on :cloud9:

So scared about everything, but I'm trying to calm down!! What are these twinges, why does my abdomin feel sore and inflamed?? Do you have this??

I dont think I have ever been more happy!!

So glad to hear you're feeling happy. :flower: Such wonderful news after such a long wait!

And I would try not to be scared about anything if I were you 'cause PG bodies do all kinds of weird stuff! :wacko: Early on I had a good deal of strange cramping and tight abdomin feelings, and I still do every now and again. It's just your belly muscles and uterus and skin stretching to get ready for the little one :)

Sending you all the positive vibes I can muster for a happy, joyful, and peaceful 9 months :hugs:

Thank you!! How far in was your first scan??

I had to wait ages to get an appointment. It was at 11 weeks!

Just this morning had my 2nd Dr. appt and got to hear the heartbeat again... so lovely :)

Is there anything else that I should be doing?? Are you eating very differently??

Is there anything else that I should be doing?? Are you eating very differently??

The only thing my doc said was to make sure you're taking your prenatal and DHA (which I think you already are), then to just listen to your body...

if it says "I'm too tired to move", then take as many naps as you need completely guilt-free...

if it says "I feel great!", then go about normal life and get some exercise while you can.

1st Tri can be rough just cause you often don't feel like eating anything and feel too tired to move. It's great to keep up some exercise and a healthy diet if you can, but lots of time I just ate whatever I could stomach and then slept a bunch. I also found lots of small meals often (like a few crackers with a wedge of cheddar every hour) helped me not feel quite so sick.

Oh, and if you're into healthy eating and feel up to it, there's thsi USDA meal planner thing for PG aldies where it tells you how many of each food group you need and how many calories total, then you put in what you ate (or plan to eat) for the day and it tells you what groups you're missing. Kinda fun if you're into that sort of thing. I'm a data-junkie, so I love it :blush: I'm also consistently short on dairy, so I'm working on that. https://www.mypyramid.gov/mypyramidmoms/

Have fun 'cause it all goes by so dang fast!

Oh, and drink tons of water!

Thank you, Elliot!! I'm definitely into healthy eating, so I will read that... Is it fine to drink out of water bottles, or is there any chemical in the plastic that's harmful??

Thank you, Elliot!! I'm definitely into healthy eating, so I will read that... Is it fine to drink out of water bottles, or is there any chemical in the plastic that's harmful??

Oh TL! You think of everything! :winkwink:

I've never asked this, so I don't really know. :shrug: But I've done a lot of reading and have never seen anythign saying plastic H2O bottles are bad for PG ladies. I think it's personal preference regardless of whether you're PG. I like to drink out of a plastic straw :haha: , so I do and it helkps me get more water down.

But I generally prefer no plastic, so I bring water to work in a metal bottle and pour it out into a mug or glass as needed. I do drink water from the giant plastic jug at work when mine runs out. At home I keep a big glass pitcher of water in the fridge cause I like it COLD!

And TMI? Like lots of PG ladies, I got really constipated really fast :blush:, and the water helps that more than anything else I've found. :)

Elliot, tmi, but I had the opposite this morning... Too much poop... I went looking it up online and found that it's all right and doesn't mean anything.

Yes, I try to think about everything. It's the lawyer in me :) Yes, I'm unfortunately a lawyer...

I also have this general feeling of fatigue... Which I know is normal, but I didn't think it would start so soon...

I also have this general feeling of fatigue... Which I know is normal, but I didn't think it would start so soon...

Oh girl! I got so tired so fast I couldn't believe it! It's amazing how much energy your body uses to get that little one all settled in and growing.

By 11 weeks or so I started gettign some energy back though.

And I've got no issue with lawyers! I'm an auditor! :haha: (Not an IRS auditor though, please don't hate me :) )

I am just still all giddy that you got your BFP TL! So over the moon for you!

I like auditors -- DH works with many :)

I think that I even felt the fatigue before I got the bfp. It's crazy, and yet I still have insomnia!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->