**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

So what's your unofficial due date at this point TL?

Oh, and I just loved reading how excited your DH was about the news. He's so excited to be a daddy! :)

I know, he already called me at work today to see how I'm feeling :) He's cute.

I'm unofficially due on October 12th (which I just got by using one of those "due date calculators" online). Too bad I'll be big in the summer and be hot and sweaty, but I'll take this anytime I can get it!!

October sounds like a lovely time to have a baby... beautiful, peaceful fall weather and all. And we'll be sweating it out together much of the summer since I'm due the end of July!

I dont know why, but I always thought that I would have a spring baby. Fall is nice, though!!

July is great, because you can take the baby out immediately and not have to think about him or her being cold.

I took more FRERs last night and this morning with FMU. All BFN. I think my body is just playing tricks on me. That's too bad because if I WERE pregnant, TL, we'd share the same due date. I'm not going to be stupid and hold onto false hope. Other than AF not showing and my LP going on 17 days instead of 14 I have no other reason to think I'm pregnant.

Awh, April. I still do think it was strange though that you had the spotting. I would wait it out one or two more days. Hang in there.

Anne, how are you feeling??

Was it this thread where we were talking about bleeding gums? I brushed my teeth this morning and for some reason my toothbrush was covered in blood when I took it out. Very very very very unusual. :( And nothing hurt like I had done something.

I just looked back at my posts about it, and it was on January 25th, so that was when I was 7 dpo, I think...

Ok, I will keep waiting it out. It's definately not a prominent symptom in most women this early.

I dont know, so many things depend on when you implant, too. I think implantation happened for me on 6 dpo, because I had some strange pains then.

I haven't really seen a dip except on day 3 and I know that's really early.

Well, I think for each person it's different, so if I were you I would be hopeful!! FXed.

Hi TL

I am doing good honey. How about you? How are you feeling these days- any new prego symptoms?

Hi Anne, no new symptoms. Just sleepy, but I can't sleep at night, and just feeling those twinges (although, I haven't felt any today). I got my bfp confirmed at the dr yesterday!! We're 4 weeks pregnant.

Telling my parents tonight, and then we're telling DH's parents tomorrow!!

How's your 2ww?? FXed for you, honey.

Wow congratulations once again. My tww so far is good. No symptoms whatsoever though:nope: My temps are incredibly high and so I think they are crappy:wacko: How do you plan to break the news to your parents? Omg this must be so very exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->