**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Anne, you are only 8 dpo, so you still have like another week to go... FXed for you!! Try to just relax and hope!! So many people feel NO symptoms at all. My mom had told me that she felt NOTHING until 6 weeks in.

We're planning to go to their house tonight, and I will say, "In October, you will become grandparents. We're pregnant!!" Can't wait to see the reaction. Then, we made dinner reservations for the 4 of us to celebrate.

Omg, Anne, I take that back. Just had big bout of nausea. I didn't know that was supposed to happen so early!! It just came out of the blue, was bad for about 5 minutes, and it seems to be leaving... Elliot??

Indeed sounds great. Enjoy the moment.

Sheryl
Whats a triphasic pattern?

Hi all!

Sheryl - Things are sounding very promisign for you this month!

Anne - Got my fingers corssed for you even though you're not feeling anything. TL is right... lots of women say they never had a single 2ww symptom.

TL - Oooo, early nausea! And confirmation from the Dr! You are so pregnant, it's fantastic! My early nausea sometimes came and went quickly, sometimes hund around all day, but I never actually threw up. I hope you're that lucky too!

Hi Ready! How are you doing?

Sorry to anybody I'm missing, just trying to pop in quickly. Bummed to still see no Liz... :(

I know, where is Liz?? This can't be good... Her friend hasn't even been on, so there's nobody to ask...

Elliot, how early did you start feeling the nausea??

Indeed sounds great. Enjoy the moment.

Sheryl
Whats a triphasic pattern?

Normally BBT patterns are biphasic meaning that there are 2 clear parts. 1 before O and 1 after. When there is a triphasic pattern there is a third clear shift about 7-10 dpo. TCOYF says it usually reflects a pregnancy. (I didn't remember that last part. Luckily for you I pulled out my book to check the DPO.)

FXed!!!

Maybe all 3 of us will get it this month. Really hoping. :)

I looked up the triphasic charts on FF and 81% of people who had triphasic charts got + PGs that cycle.

Anybody know anything about hcg levels and progesterone levels?? My hcg is around 1700, which my dr says is good. My progesterone is only 10, though, which is low, so I have to start on progesterone supplements today...

I looked up the triphasic charts on FF and 81% of people who had triphasic charts got + PGs that cycle.

I got my BFP when I had the triphasic chart.

Anybody know anything about hcg levels and progesterone levels?? My hcg is around 1700, which my dr says is good. My progesterone is only 10, though, which is low, so I have to start on progesterone supplements today...

How many weeks are you? Your HCG levels is of those who are 7-8 weeks or with twins. Here's I link that might help you. https://stages-in-pregnancy.com/beta-levels-in-early-pregnancy.html But you may want to google it yourself as well. I hope this helps and the progesterone supplements should help as well. You will be find just think positive.

I am trying not to be. Harder to be disappointed when you aren't too hopeful. I am still trying to figure out if I have LP issues which would make TTC harder. :(

My tummy feels kind of weird. FXd that implantation dip comes tonight. Poor DH. We have been watching Greek on instant for 3 days now. The episodes are about 45 minutes and I don't think we have gotten thru a single 1 without me having to go to the restroom.

Now ff is really pissing me off. Someone stalk please.

It moved my O date to CD25 today but I changed the method to Fertility Awareness and it put it back.

Sherly

Thank you so much for the BBT info. So my chart looks promising but i am not raising hopes lest I get disappointed.

Considering your symptoms, FXed for you honey.

TL Elliot
Thank you for all the support:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"