**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I started Provera this morning in hopes that it will bring on AF. I had an unused bottle from a couple of months ago and called my GP to see if she thinks I could safely take it and she told me I should so hopefully I'll be on to a new cycle soon enough. Been feeling kind of sick the last two days and just all around crummy.

TL

I forgot to ask you. How did your parents react to the news? I am sure they must be thrilled at the prospect of becoming grand parents :)

How many weeks are you? Your HCG levels is of those who are 7-8 weeks or with twins. Here's I link that might help you. https://stages-in-pregnancy.com/beta-levels-in-early-pregnancy.html But you may want to google it yourself as well. I hope this helps and the progesterone supplements should help as well. You will be find just think positive.[/QUOTE]

There are so many websites that say different things, so it's so hard to tell which one is right!! As long as my levels are high, I feel good about them. I started the progesterone pills last night. She put me on the lowest dose... Anybody hear about these pills?? I dont want to actually be hurting the baby or babies...

My last post was supposed to start out with R's quote... Not sure why it didn't do that!!

TL

I forgot to ask you. How did your parents react to the news? I am sure they must be thrilled at the prospect of becoming grand parents :)

Omg, my father actually jumped in the air!! My mom started yelling!! It was great. This is their first grandchild, so they couldn't be happier. We went to dinner after, and all we did was talk about the baby. They can't stop talking about it. It's so great!!

Anne, how are you feeling?? You are 5 days from testing!!

Anne, how are you feeling?? You are 5 days from testing!!

I am feeling pretty good TL. Probably one of the most stress free months so far:happydance: I hope not to jinx it though by saying this. In fact I havent even calculated when I am due for AF this time.Its only when you said that 5 days until testing, did it occur to me. Most importantly I have been able to have a sound sleep so far without waking up with dreams of AF coming, touch wood. I had my gums bleed today in the morning as I was brushing my teeth and also felt a bit car sick. Hope these are all good signs. FXed.

Omg, Anne!! This may be your month!! I'm happy that you are not stressing as much, too. FXed!!

I believe that if your progesterone levels are low it makes you more prone to m/c. I don't think it will hurt anything. In fact one of my friends has a dr that said she would be put on them as soon as she got her :bfp:. In the mean time she is using progesterone cream under her doctor's orders.

Well, my progesterone should be between 9 and 47, and it was 10, so the dr said she wants to see it higher. I'm taking one pill per day.

My SIL, who just did IVF last week, has to use sopository ones. The ones that I have are pills.

So, I'm having issues peeing... I know, it's tmi, but I'm worried about it. There's no pain, it's just that I have to pee very badly, then I'm on the toilet for like 5 minutes waiting for the pee to come out, and no matter how long I wait, and even if I try to push it out, it wont come out more than some drizzles, and I'm left still having to pee... That only happens at night, for the last couple of nights... What's this about??

I don't know.

I am praying that AF holds off long enough for me to not have an LP deficiency right now. :(

I just changed my "status" on here to "on a break". Ugh, it kills me. I wanted to cry when looking for a baby monitor at the store for my MIL. That way we can go to bed and she can call for us without us having to sleep downstairs. So it was sad for me to be in the baby isle and I looked at my SIL and said "Sucks that I have to put all of this on hold for a year or two".

But we are home and MIL and FIL are with us. They will be living here for probably 6 months to a year depending on treatment. I just plan on tracking my cycles and avoiding my fertile time, since I don't want to go back on any BC.

I realize we need to help my family but it just sucks that my life is now on hold. I even am quiting my job to take care of them full time.

For what its worth you just won the daughter-in-law of the year award in my eyes. It is amazing what you are doing.

I just changed my "status" on here to "on a break". Ugh, it kills me. I wanted to cry when looking for a baby monitor at the store for my MIL. That way we can go to bed and she can call for us without us having to sleep downstairs. So it was sad for me to be in the baby isle and I looked at my SIL and said "Sucks that I have to put all of this on hold for a year or two".

But we are home and MIL and FIL are with us. They will be living here for probably 6 months to a year depending on treatment. I just plan on tracking my cycles and avoiding my fertile time, since I don't want to go back on any BC.

I realize we need to help my family but it just sucks that my life is now on hold. I even am quiting my job to take care of them full time.

Heather, for what it is worth I am sure that you will be blessed beyond measure. You are doing more then most people would do and I know it will not go un-noticed. You have a good heart and it will be blessed. :hugs:

Hi All! Hope everybody's off to a good start this Monday!

Heather - So sorry to hear that you're having to put TTC on hold. But it is a wonderful thing that you're able to be there for your family when they need you. I'm sure they feel so lucky and fortunate to have your support.

TL - Sounds like you have a good Dr who's keeping a close eye on you and mkaing sure everything's okay. I don't know about the having trouble peeing you described, but could it be the start of a urinary tract or bladder infection? I got one during my 2ww, but there was pain and blood in the pee, so it was very obvious.

Anne & Sheryl - Wow! You guys sure are keeping us all on edge this month. The bleeding gums, feeling queasy, triphasic patterns and all have got me thinking all sorts of positive thoughts. Really hoping this is it for both of you ladies! :hugs: And keep us posted if you do any early testing! :)

Still no Liz... :cry:

At this point I am not sure if she is coming back. I had a pretty dip last night and no sign of AF yet. I expect it tomorrow or Thursday if she shows.

Heather

My respect for you has grown manifold for what you are doing for your MIL. This is nothing short of a sacrifice, because you are putting your immediate wish on a hold now. I think I agree with Ready you will be immensely blessed for your selflessness and compassion.

Sheryl
I see you are only 8dpo, isn't it a bit early for AF to arrive? Your chart also shows a temp dip, may be that is IB.

Elliot
Thank you honey for all the support. My face always breaks out 3/4 days before AF is to appear and I spotted one today in the morning on the tip of my nose, all red and painful :( Dont know but not feeling very good about this month either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->