**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I am hoping that it is but my cycles have been 25, 27 & 29 days in order the last few months. I had EWCM the same days last cycle as this cycle.

Liz has indeed become a mystery now. I remember she talking about downsizing in her office a few days before she became MIA. However that should not be the reason for her not appearing here. Even her friend has been MIA. I really cant figure what is wrong.

Ahhh... so who knew cold sores were a symptom? I have one in the back of my mouth now.

Sheryl

Wish you a happy belated birthday, sorry for being late, but better late than never :) I noticed only now that its there in your siggy.

Thanks. Probably a good time to take it out.

Apparently my super dry lips are also a symptom. Damn ss. Glad that today my mom is coming to town and we are going to have lunch and a movie. I think the sore is new today. I would have noticed this yesterday.

And I need a nap now I will be back later. Yes it is 8:40 am here.

Heather -- You are an amazing DIL. Hang in there. You will be so rewarded at the end of this.

Anne -- My face broke out a little before I got my bfp, so I dont think it means anything!!

Elliot -- My peeing issue seems to have gotten better. I had an excessive amt of cranberry juice yesterday, just in case, but I was also reading the insert to the progesterone pills that I have been taking, and one of the side effects is trouble peeing!! So, maybe that's what it is... The progesterone changes the muscles in the uterus, and the uterus sits above the bladder.

My latest symptom -- Bloating like no other...

Sheryl, happy belated bday!!

Anne, I remember Liz talking about that, too, but I still feel like she would have come on from home or something. It's so strange, and I dont know what else we can do about it...

Hey ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA. I went up to Canada on the 26th as my mom was taken to the hospital. I spent about 12-13 hrs a day with her there for 12 straight days.. She's finally recovering now and is about 75% but it might be a few weeks before we know for sure if she'll fully recover.

It's been very emotional. I am an only child & cried 3 times yesterday upon leaving & about 3-4 times today at the office. I completely realize how hard it is to be an only child now when your folks get sick and you feel that .......... sigh... I can't write anymore. It's making me tear up again at the office.

I just wish I wasn't 10+ hours away from her (and my dad) and could help them.

I've decided that I want to get my citizenship this summer (when I'm eligible) so I can work on sponsoring them to move to the US in a year or 2.

TL, congrats on your BFP.
Ready, I'm really sorry for your loss. Let me know if I can do anything for you, hun.

Everyone else, thank you for your concern about my disappearance :) you guys are all so kind & cute. Sorry, I only skimmed the thread really quick just now b/c I had missed so much time..

Babe & I are fine as far as I know. The only symptom I had was I felt faint yesterday morning at around 10:30... DH didn't come with me to Canada since we've got 3 dogs & he had to work etc but he was worried sick about me since the doctor told me to take it easy etc b/c of the subchorionic bleed but I haven't had any other symptoms while I was gone for almost 2 weeks. Tomorrow is my 27th birthday and we have a doctor's appt with my obgyn so he wants to bring up the almost-fainting then.

Liz, omg!! I'm so sorry about your mom. I wish you and your family the very best. Remember that your baby will bring so much joy in dark times. Hoping for your mom's fast recovery, honey.

We were so worried about you. It's amazing how none of us have ever met, and yet we're such good friends.

It's wonderful to have you back. Take it easy. Let us know what the dr says tomorrow.

Liz I am so glad you are back! I started a new SMEP thread so that will be one less thing to stress you out.

Hi ladies,

Liz, I am so glad to hear from you. I was so worried about you. Thank God you are okay. But I am so sorry to hear about you mom being ill. I didn't know you were the only child. I hope you can get your citizenship this summer. Don't worry about me I am doing a lot better now.

Hi to all my other ladies. I haven't read the thread yet. Sorry. I just saw where Liz had posted and had to read it. Going to read it now.

Oh Liz I am so sorry to learn about your mom but happy to know that she is recovering and you and baby are doing fine. I know how tough it is being an only child since I am in the same boat, especially when you are living at a distance. But I am happy that you are back :)

*sigh* I'm about to pull my hair out. After taking all those FRER's and getting a BFN on all of them I decided to test again this morning. I didn't use FMU and I got the same crazy curved pink line as I did at 15dpo! What the heck is going on? I haven't had not even the faintest sign of blood in my CM in two days and all I can get is these crazy pink curves that look like dye runs???

https://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k127/desoloamo/271102ecopy.jpg

Sorry, want to help, but I dont understand this dye run thing...

I have never taken these tests but it appears to be positive from what I see in the pics. Are you sure you are 19dpo? May be you ovulated late and this is the start of your BFP and therefore FRER is not detecting it as yet.

I have never taken these tests but it appears to be positive from what I see in the tests. Are you sure you are 19dpo? May be you ovulated late and this is the start of your BFP and therefore FRER is not detecting it as yet.

I agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->