**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I don't know I did the 21day blood test to confirm my O so unless those are less than accurate I should have O'd on the 19th or 20th of January. Also DH and I kind of took a break from BDing for a week or two after we got a confirmed O so I'd say chances of conceiving after that were much slimmer. I had never heard of a dye run either until I posted the first test four days ago on another board and some lady told me that's what it looked like. But I've been through 14 cycles and I've never seen dye runs. I was willing to believe one was a fluke, a faulty test, whatever... but two in the same week?

April

Can you go for a blood test to confirm the tests?

I've been avoiding the blood test because we really don't have the money this month to pay for yet another doctor's visit and because I have PCOS and my cycles can be bizaare anyway I always feel stupid for going. This has just been the first time I've confirmed O and had a LP longer than 14 days.

They're just going to do a urine test which I can do here at home! I guess I was just wondering if any of you ladies had seen these weird curved lines going through a fainter line.

You can post the pics in the pregnancy test gallery section. I am sure you would get a few genuine opinions there.

I'm so scared about everything... Every twinge, everytime I feel nothing, every everything...

Hi Liz! :hugs: So sorry to hear about your Mom, but so glad that you and baby are doing okay. I'm an only child too, so I sympathize with how hard it is. Sorry your mom is so far away right now.

Tl - Don't worry away your whole pregnancy girl! I hope you're finding time to enjoy it too... you've been waiting and wishing for so long :)

April - Sorry I can't help. I know nothing about dyes.

Anne & Sheryl - Fingers still crossed for you guys!

Ready - Hope you've been doing well and taking care.

Liz, how is it being back at work??

Well, I've cried 3-4 times when my boss & coworkers asked me how I was doing and how my mom was...

But now I can finally talk about it without crying.. Must be dehydrated!

Also cried on the plane yesterday (both flights) and twice with my hubby at night when he was getting dinner ready...

*sigh* I'm about to pull my hair out. After taking all those FRER's and getting a BFN on all of them I decided to test again this morning. I didn't use FMU and I got the same crazy curved pink line as I did at 15dpo! What the heck is going on? I haven't had not even the faintest sign of blood in my CM in two days and all I can get is these crazy pink curves that look like dye runs???

https://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k127/desoloamo/271102ecopy.jpg
That looks like a BFP to me!!! GO BUY A first response test!!!

https://www.firstresponse.com/early-pregnancy-test.asp
they are the most sensitive!

Liz! Glad to see you back. But sorry about your mom. My DH is going through a lot of those emotions right now. I mean I am too but its my MIL, not MY mama. He's a big mama's boy so he is just trying to keep busy to keep from getting upset.

I hope you can get them to move down there with you. We finally had MIL and FIL move in with us and though it is stressful, I realize that its much LESS stressful then worrying about them and then packing up and leaving for an 8 hour drive at the drop of a hat.

Awh, Liz, hang in there. We're all thinking about you :hugs:

Finally got my camera charged so I can take clear pics. I did go out and get a FRER and it's a BFN as you will see below. At this point I'm putting this topic to rest. I'm sick of hearing myself complain.

https://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k127/desoloamo/271107.jpg
https://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k127/desoloamo/271109.jpg

Hello Liz

Wish you a very happy birthday honey. Waiting for you to be online when you come back from the doc's appointment.

Where are all the ladies today? TL Elliot Ready Sheryl. I know Heather must be busy now and Liz is at the doc's.

I'm at work!! Just came online. My BB's dont hurt anymore today... I wonder if that's bad. I have another appt with the dr today to check my progesterone again. Anne, how are you feeling, honey??

TL
I am feeling good sweetie. I think your bbs not hurting is perfectly normal honey. GL for the doc's appointment.

I could not keep my eyes open after 830 pm last night. It was like I was more sleepy than I had ever been in my life. So, I went to sleep at 9, and I couldn't sleep early this morning...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->