**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

BB's just started hurting again... How does that even happen so fast??

I was reading that the body storing water in them and stretching them out is why they hurt.

PS: I don't think you need Liz to tell you if you FF is working anymore. She could prob set you up with new pg tickers though.

I know, I need her to do that for me!! Hopefully, she will be online soon...

Where is everybody?? I'm trying to decide what to have for lunch... Maybe Subway.

Anne, Elliot, Liz, Sheryl, April, where is everybody??

I dont know, Liz has her appt, not sure where Elliot is.

Hi ladies :) It's my bday today.

Doc said everything looks good so far. Baby's heartbeat was 160.
We have our ultrasound next week (V-day) but they took 5 vials of blood today!!

There's lots of pregnancy tickers out there so just google it and you'll see all the options!!

then add the bbcode to your signature :)

Happy bday, Liz!! For your bday gift, I will find a good ticker.

Happy Birthday Liz!!

I have been out of the house still celebrating my birthday today. This is day 5 of it and tomorrow is day 6 and that's probably the end of the celebrating for this one. I probably won't be on quite as much (as in not all 8 hours of the day) for the rest of the week b/c I am dog sitting for my in-laws and friends.

Ok pregos I need to ask a question. While I get headaches often enough to not consider them unusual my headache changed today. About 3 times today I have had a sharp pain just on one side of my head for a bit. I don't think this is being caused by my mouth sore but it is on the same side. I mentioned it to my friend today and she said she had the exact same headaches in early pregnancy. Anyone else know what I am talking about?

Liz

Though I have already wished you, there is no harm doing it again
Wish You a Very Happy Birthday!!!

Glad to know that the doc's appointment went well and that the baby is doing fine.

Sheryl

Sorry I have no idea regarding the headache.

Apparently migranes are characterized by often only being on one side of the head and lasting 4 hours to a long time. I think I have had mine all day but the tylenol hid the pain for a few hours.

Hi All!

Happy belated birthday Liz! Hooray for another good Dr. appt! My LO's HB was 159 at 11 weeks, almost the same :)

Sheryl - I don't know about the headache you're describing. I've had migraines before and they didn't feel one sided to me and my PG headaches came later in pregnancy and weren't migraine-like.

Hope everybody else is having a good morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->