new friends/bump buddies thread

want2bamum86

Reaction score
hi girls i am setting up this thread so i can make new friends and hopefully a nice bump buddie

well i am still classed as preg (again) as i had bleeding on friday went to hospital where i was told there was no heart beat. well my doc phoned me today to say that i do have a heart beat and she would like me to go for a scan next wed ( earliest one in my local hospital) so than nhs for making me think i wasnt preg no more

so fingers crossed i am still preg and everything is going to plan

hubby doent know how to feel bless him its hard to me so i hate to think how it is for him ( he has aspergers and form of autism) just for thoes who dnt know

sorry this is long

just wanted everyone to know what is going on with me atm i hope this is a sticky baby.

would love to hear from anyone who would like to b friends

Ooh, ooh! Me! :hugs: Here I am! I really, really hope you get great news when you go back to see them. I hate that they might have worried you for nothing. I'd blame the NHS, but I see it here in the states all the time too! Anyway, here I am! :)

nice scan pic hun hubby has mine lol and forgot to bring it too me

Oh me too! I want to be buds...we chatted a bit on another thread. I'm court, so sorry you are having a rough go, hopefully you have a sticky one in there! I was worried bc I was not having symptoms but wet to the doc this afternoon and everything was great. I got a new piccy to post later! It's always great to have new friends!

https://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv209/Starrienight14/BabyMac-10w6dedit.jpg

here is the new baby pic! It was moving around and waving at us!

awwww how cute well when hubby decides i can have the scan pic bk il put it on here lol but a lovely scan darling

So cute, Sammie! :)

The one in my avatar is a bit old now... That was back at 6+3... I've had 2 scans since then! I suppose I should change my pic, eh? LOL

Hi want2bamum86, I don't quite understand - how can the doctor ring and say theres a heartbeat later on?

I always love having new friends :) Hope everything continues to go great for you!!! xx

moomrs coz she was looking throught the notes from the hospital which said heart beat detected i had phoned her on monday saying i wud not need my midwife anymore as i lost baby

Was this at a scan - how come they didn't tell you there and then? (sorry for being nosy) I think it's awful on their part if you had the worry and stress that you'd lost your baby!

moomrs i had scan at hospital but i had a trainee who told me there was no heart beat so i thought i had lost the baby was horrid having a scan next wed and cant wait to see my baby

I can't believe she said that there was no heartbeat and then recorded that there WAS a heartbeat detect! WTF? I can't wait until your scan!

So cute, Sammie! :)

The one in my avatar is a bit old now... That was back at 6+3... I've had 2 scans since then! I suppose I should change my pic, eh? LOL

Thanks Megg! I was thinking about updating my avatar pic, but I wasn't sure if this scan pic was too creepy looking for that with the brain showing and all, iykwim? what do you think?? Don't get me wrong, i am oh, so glad that this baby has a brain w/ two hemispheres and everything, but it does look kind of reminiscent of a horror flick to me. Should I do it anyway or wait a week until then next one??

@want2bamum86, that is horrible what happened with the scan tech and them telling you there was no HB. I think I would have called and screamed at those people for scaring you so badly! :hugs: Thats awful! I can't wait to see your scan pic thats coming up, and FX that everything is just fine and that person just doesn't have any clue what they are doing!!

@jocelynmarie & MooMrs, welcome to the thread! I hope we can be friends too! :flower: how are you guys doing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->