NEW! Friends on Femara

I'm so sorry CanadianLady. How disappointing and frustrating! I hope you get good news on the 12th.

Hope you are all doing well.

So sorry CALady, that's so disappointing. Feel free to vent all you need to. A cancelled cycle feels awful, I know.

I'm CD2, going in for a baseline scan Sunday. This AF has been painful and draining already. Blah... I hate it. I honestly don't think Femara will give me my BFP but I'm going to keep trying with it. We're currently moving in with my Gma to save money for a house and IVF. It's going to be a rough wait for IVF. But if it gives me my baby, it's worth it.

Thanks ladies :hugs:
What mg are you on? I'm on the 2.5 and last night CD10 I had a little bit of EWCM & mild cramping.. I was so excited to see EWCM as its literally been years since I've had it & I never got it with the clomid pregnancy either! I had a big temp jump this morning & I'm a little confused surely CD10 is wayyyy too early to O?! I never O until CD 14 with the clomid :confused: I'm not to sure how to / if its possible to add pics of my chart. So confused but guess I'll keep temping & BDing and see how we go.

Good luck canadianlady we will all be thinking of you and having FX for you.

:dust: :dust:

Good luck wifeybby wishing you lots of love and luck with TTC and also the financial side of things :hugs: hope you get your special bundle soon x

Jess, I'm on 5mg. I didn't get EWCM, didn't with Clomid either. I don't use preseed either though, TMI, I just take advantage of the extra foreplay and that gets me going lol I've read mixed things on preseed, personally I feel like it's just another thing the sperm has to swim through/survive. I know it's labeled sperm friendly, but I've read how it's just one more obstacle. Then again, others swear by it. So who knows -- I find it dries up fast, not good to use for foreplay on DH.

I've heard of O that early on meds! Uncommon but has deffo happened. I'd BD EOD from here on out to be covered!! :) it could just be your body gearing up to O, which is great! Do you have any OPKs? GL, I so hope you catch the egg this cycle!!

Thanks hun! I am on 2.5 mg and a bit weary knowing that the 25mg clomid didn't make me O at all so I may very well have the same end result with the 2.5mg Femara.. I did an OPK yesterday afternoon and it was pretty much positive! So I'm really confused.. I BD 1am yesterday morning and that's it so will have to try doing EOD and see how I go. FX for us all and I'll keep you posted! :dust: :dust: xx

This is my OPK from.afternoon CD10.. And chart also. Had a negative opk CD11 am so bummed I missed taking my temp this morning! But currently on CD12 and CM has turned creamy . will have to take my temp tomorrow morning see how I go xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20160904_122200_447.jpg
    IMG_20160904_122200_447.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20160904-122252.jpg
    Screenshot_20160904-122252.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 3
I am not sure about all the temping stuff but I do still have fx for you!

Hope you all have/had a relaxing weekend.

Hey girls!

How are you mhankins?! Where are you at in your cycle?

Jess, hope you got to BD just in case you O'd super early -- that opk is a strong positive!! Yay!

Jcleary, how are you doing?

CALady, hope you're doing okay!

AFM, I had my baseline scan Sunday morning. I had a cyst on my left ovary the last scan I had, and it's gone! Yay! Never caused me any pain or anything, but I hated knowing it was there and in the way. The doctor also agreed to increase my Femara dosage, I'm going to take 7.5mg now. I'm so excited! I did respond well to 5mg, had a mature follie 5 days after my last pill -- but I'm hoping this higher dosage will give me either the same success or better. Id love to have a 20mm follie, or two follies would be amazing. Increasing the dosage makes me feel better about this cycle. And since I only have one or two cycles left of this before IVF, might as well take the higher dose.

Our weekend has been so busy -- were moving! It's a lot of work, but will be worth it for sure :) hope you girls are having a nice weekend too

I am waiting for my next cycle to start since we had to skip the last one.. I am about 2 weeks away to AF. Getting excited again. That's great that your cyst is gone. I have one of my left ovary too, they said it was a complex cyst but the last DR wasn't concerned about it and the new one hasn't said anything yet (Didn't help that the last place didn't get the records to the new one in time for my apt) I would love to see that it has gone away but I'm doubtful, I also don't want to do anything about it until we get our baby, I've read stories where people wake up and find out they had to take everything out lol so it scares me.

I am glad your Dr agreed to up your dose. It always seems comforting trying something different. I hope this does the trick for you!!

Thanks hun! Oh I'm soo excited for you! I've heard some great stories about the 7.5mg dose so keeping FX for you xx

Mhankins - I have had quiet large cysts before and I even conceived my triplets when I had a few cysts on my ovaries so its very possible..

I can't believe I'm saying this but temps have confirmed O on CD10! Seems so crazy but temps have always been the most accurate for me so I'm in a bit if shock! I BD late CD9 night / early hours CD10 (around 1am CD10) so I'm not too sure if I have caught it or not but I'm so over the moon that I actually ovulated! First time in 8 months. So FX for us all and I'm currently 4DPO.. Can't wait to test but not getting my hopes up too high.

:dust: to us all xxz

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160906-060813.jpg
    Screenshot_20160906-060813.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 0
That's awesome Jessika! Keep us posted! Fx!

I have what might be a stupid question. Had the second ultrasound of my cycle on day 21 on Friday. It showed the lining thin and 3 very small folicles. So I got a call later that day from the nurse saying they looked at my blood results and wanted me to have a forced day 3 and start in 5mg Femara that day. So my question is I have started bleeding today in my 4th day taking 5mg. Is this how it's supposed to happen, never had a forced cycle before.

Hey I'm good.. Still no AF so my body is not back on track. I finally had a negative HCG test after our miscarriage so maybe it will be soon. I kind of thought I was ovulating over the weekend, but I didn't do any OPK's so I'm not sure. So right now I'm just taking loads of vitamins and waiting for AF so we can maybe do another cycle of Femara + IUI. My husband goes this Friday for his lab work to see if we are having other genetic issues. I had mine a few weeks ago, but our RE is two hours away and my husband has a hard time getting off work :( Which makes things really, really frustrating. So hopefully I will have news to share soon. Good luck to you all!

Sorry CandiaLady I'm not too sure about forced cycles so I have no advice but wishing you lots of luck :hugs:

Well I'm currently 5DPO will attach picture of chart. I had massive amounts of Creamy CM yesterday and boobs are quite tender but I have heard that can be a side effect of the Femara so will just have to wait and see.. FX

Here is the chart xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160907-071251.jpg
    Screenshot_20160907-071251.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 2
Those charts look so confusing to me lol. FX extra tight lol.

It is a bit confusing when you think about it :haha:
I'm starting to lose hope :sad1:
I'm 9DPO and nothing not even a squinter...
Don't know if I expected an early :bfp: just because with my triplets I had a squinter at 8dpo and bfp at 9dpo.. I just can't help but feel a tad gloomy and disappointed :dohh:

How are you lovely ladies going <3

Hello Jessika! I'm sorry you are feeling down, I hate that! I'm still holding out hope for you, keep us updated.

I hope you are all doing well. I'm pretty good just anxiously waiting for AF to arrive, don't say that often lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->