New from Michigan

oh_mami88

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Jessica, I'm currently pregnant with my second, although my first pregnancy ended in miscarriage, I have high hopes for this one. I'm about 3 months now, have a bump and everything. I'm married and hope to get to know you guys more through the forums!

:hi: Hiya Jessica

Welcome to BnB :happydance: Congrats on your bump :headspin:

Hi Jessica:hi:
Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to B'N'B

hiya hun, welcome to baby and bump, sorry to hear of your loss, all the best for the next 6 month!!!!

Thanks everyone. I am already addicted to this site!!! It has so much to offer!

:hi: Welcome to BnB

Congrats on your Pregnancy :dance:

Welcome to BabyandBaump Jessica x

Welcome to Baby & Bump. Congratulations on being pregnant. I wish you a happy healthy 9mths.

Welcome!
I'm in Indiana, does that make us neighbours ;)

:howdy: I suppose you could say that! No one else is from anywhere remotely close to Michigan. Howdy doo neighbor? :lol:

Hello Jessica, just thought I would pop in and say hi, I'm from Michigan too the Lansing area actually so does that make us neighbors? I'm not really sure where Bay City is but I used to live near Big Rapids.

I'm actually about 45 minutes north of you... Bay city is like right in the crotch of the mitten, lol. sorta near the thumb, :rofl: Anyways, I would say we are pretty close to each other!

Thats really cool. Ive never been that close to someone that I met online before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->