New here and TTC #2! Anyone else on CD8?

Mommyof1want2

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm a mommy of 1 trying to conceive #2! I have my eyes set on a little girl, as I already have my boy. ;) I'm just coming off of Lo Loestrine 10 (The pill). My little boy is 10 months old, and is the apple of my eye!! He is so smart and wants a little sister ;) wink wink. <3 Anyways, I'm on CD 8, I already have watery CM, so I hope that means I can O this month, being that I just came off BC. I hope to find some lovely ladies to obsess with!! BABYDUST TO YOU ALL!! :)

Hi and greetings. I'm also ttc #2. My boy will be 2 in September, and I'm hoping for another boy, but I'll be happy with either. I'm currently on cycle day 20. I have an average of 30-31 days in a cycle. Good luck to you!

Hi there,

I'm on CD8 too! 1st month TTC #1. Usually have 32-35 day cycles though so don't usually ovulate till about day 19 according to fertility friend. I'm very excited though and can't wait to start trying!

Hello! We're also trying for #2 and currently it's CD7. If my memory is correct I believe I ovulate around CD17. We were really lucky last time and it just took us two cycles. This time I'm sure it won't be quite so easy.

I've been made to promise no temping or charts, but as I've said I am quietly keeping note of what CD it is lol.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->