new here!!! finally moved on from WTT

mumofone25

Reaction score
hi ladies.

im new to this group! a little about myself. been with oh for almost 6 years, we already have a 3year old Lb and we are now NTNP for no.2!!!! EEEEEK:happydance:

i had my implant out on dec 18th and already had my frst 'real' visit from AF.

xxxx

Hi! I have a 3yr old too and have been ntnp wince sept (when my OH turned 3).... We never really thought about having another but as soon as Tom turned 3 I wa slike Ummmm I want another one!!!! I like the idea of a larger age gap with Tom in school when baby comes along! :)

Good luck with ntnp.... what cd are you on today? I'm 1dpo today but OH has been away this month so not had a chance to bd :(

:hi:

i was the same only got broody about 6months ago! i like the idea of finley being in school when we have another too, i like the thought of him having some independence before another baby muscles in lol and the fact that he will understand whats going on! im on cycle day 14. had some lovely crampy/pulling in my left side, which i assume is O pains?! im new to all this paying attention stuff as finley was a suprise baby!!

xx

Ha! I'm on CD14 too, of a normally 27/28day cycle. I have been mainly keeping an eye on cervical mucus over the last few months, so getting an idea of that now. I started using opks last month but they just confuse me! Like you, my LO was a lovely surprise so all this ntnp/ttc is new and a lot harde than I thought!

I get slight cramping too around O time, I reckon I O'd yesterday as I had a pos opk yesterday morn and my cm has dried up now.

I don't temp I as reckon it'll be too stressful and I think I'm going to stop opks after this month and go back to ntnp properly.... stress free :)

im not temping or using opks much too confusing for my little brain:dohh:
im going to be doing the same as you and just looking for the signs! ive been craming since yest morning, and had (TMI) much more watery CM about two days ago, which has now dried up...but as this is my first real cycle in 2.5 years im sure its going to be all over the place! before BC i had a 28 day cycle.

did you lo have a fab xmas? this is the first year finley has really understood the whole father christmas thing! xx

Yeah I think it's so easy to stress over it, which can make it so much harder! I like ntnp, and so does my OH! He's on a need to know basis.... basically he just wants to do it and then see a bfp!

Yeah Tom loved christmas! It was the 1st yr he's really been in to it. I bought him some xmas theme books to get him used to it and then we put out some food for santa and the reindeers... he loved that! We had to remind him the next morning though that it was christmas, and it took him all morning to open his pressies as he just wanted to play with them when he opened them!... There wasn't even that many!

I hope your ds enjoyed it? Where abouts in the world are you? We're in North Wales :)

eeek exciting times ahead for us both!

i done the same with finley, with the christmas books and we made a lot of homemade christmas decs this year which he loved :D finley was much the same with his presents wanted to play with everything as he opened it.....

im not to far away from you, im in Bristol (SW England) im 23 OH is 25. xx

Aww, bristol's nice! Although I've only been there once but I remember going on a nightclub boat :) About 5 yrs ago!

I'm 29 this month Eeek! OH is 38. He works away from home so it's taking us a while to concieve no. 2 as he's been away at the crucial time for the last 2 months!

oh yes i know the nightclub boat lol!!!

thats a shame perhaps he will have to pull a sicky :p, what does he do? (if you dont mind me asking?) do you work?

my oh is a wood machinest, and im a dialysis nurse (part time) xx

No way he could take a sickie! He works on an oil rig so every 2 weeks he flys out form Manchester to Aberdeen, then gets a helicopter out to work!! I'm self employed teaching outdoor education but I don't work much as it's really hard juggling when OH is working and childcare!

I'm on cd16 today and my opks have just started to go faint and my nipples/boobs are really sensitive today so I'm guessing I o'd today! I hope your cycles go back to normal quickly. I came of the pill in sept and mine went back to 28 days straight away :)

i can imagine childcare is difficult, we find it hard enough and we are both home! he works from 6am, and i start work anywhere between 1pm-6pm. feels like we are passing ships alot of the time :(

im cycle day 17, according to a app i have i od at day 14, but i didnt really notice any o signs and the ones i did i had on CD 10??....altough i have got a strange pulling sensatioon in my left side but ive had it for a few days now:S

i was talking to some other mums last night about the implant two of us have had ours out recently and found of sex drive had increased loads, and the two that have had theirs in have lost theres?!? did you find this with yours? xx

This is the 1st time I've ever noticed symptoms for ovulation... I was really shocked when my nipples went sore! :wacko:

My sex drive has defintely increased since coming of the pill, which my OH like haha as he has quite a high sex drive! I find it higher just after my period, I don't know whether this is hormonal becasue my body is gearing up for Ovulation, or psycological as I know this is our time of the month to try?! :shrug:

ha ha yeh my OH too lol!! i know what you mean, im not sure if its just because i want anouther baby that my sex drive has increased! !

i never knew there were so many symptoms to ovulation and post ovulation lol!! for the last 3 nights i have had difficulty sleeping (im usually out like a light as soon as head hits pillow lol)
still getting that funny sensation in tummy. xx

will only test if im late. i dont think i will be this month, ive started cramping as if AF is on its way so hopefully i will have a proper cycle next month! will you be testing this month?? xxx

Oh finger's crossed you get a proper cycle!.... I won't be testing this month, we haven't dtd since cd6 so there's no chance for us really! So I'm drinking wine :)

My 3yr old went for his pre school jabs today eek... he screamed the whole way through bless him!

maybe next month for us both eeeeek! what day did you think you od...spermies can you live up to 5days :)

wine sounds good :D

awww did he bless him! finley has his next week, im dreading it. ive told him its an injection, and that mummy gives injections all the time and i dont hurt people and he seems ok about it!

Aww, I'm sure he'll be fine! Atleast it's over quickly and they seem to forget about it quite soon afterwards!

I'm using OPKs and they put me around cd16 for Ovulation, I check my cm too and that is in line with opks, and my nipple started hurting straight afterwards which I've heard is a sign for Ovulation having occurred.... but with all these signs I still feel that cd16 is a bit too late! I don't know :shrug:.... My AF is due in 9 days time so we'll see!

was your LO ok after the jabs then?

im using FF, and my predicted o day was CD14, but its saying no ovulation detected yet? im on cycle day 20 :S im hoping its just becuase im new to checking CM and stuff and that i have already od otherwise cd 20 is really late:( i might get some opks for next months cycle just to get a better picture of things.....what opks are you using?? xxx

Yeah he was fine! Thanks :)

I'm guessing (hoping) you've prob O'd by now but not noticed?..... I kept thinking, from cm that I was O'ing around cd12 but then from these opks and sore boobs it's definately later despite cm being fertile looking earlier! I don't know, it's just so confusing this ttc malarky!.... I used internet cheapy ones from ebay, about £3 for 30 and 5 hpts :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->