New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

I would say she has since she hasn't been on for a long time. I'm sure the little guy is keeping her busy. Just hope all went well with the delivery.

Hi ladies. ...I am sending you lots and lots of babydust!!!!!! Good luck to all of you on your ttc journey ♡

Momof3girls yes I had my baby last week. He was born on August 3rd at 631am :) and he weighed 10 lbs 2 oz! !!!!!!!!!! I was overdue and needed to be induced.
How are you doing? Sending you tons of baby dust too.

Mommatoboys how are you feeling?

I would say she has since she hasn't been on for a long time. I'm sure the little guy is keeping her busy. Just hope all went well with the delivery.

Lol you got that right. ...he definitely is the new boss in the house :)

Hi ladies. ...I am sending you lots and lots of babydust!!!!!! Good luck to all of you on your ttc journey ♡

Momof3girls yes I had my baby last week. He was born on August 3rd at 631am :) and he weighed 10 lbs 2 oz! !!!!!!!!!! I was overdue and needed to be induced.
How are you doing? Sending you tons of baby dust too.

Mommatoboys how are you feeling?

Oh my goodness that was the size of my twins combined haha! Thanks for the update, so glad everything went well and I hope brothers are adjusting well to a new baby brother:)

Congrats on your new little boy!!! Glad you both are doing well.

Twinmommy ~ Congrats on your little boy! :happydance:

Mommatoboys ~ I hope you are doing well. :flower:

Well, had my follie scan this am in preparation for this months IUI. Lining was 12 whatever it's measured in, I think it's mm, they like to see at least 8. So, that was good. Right side had six - 10 mm follies. Left side had one 18 mm, and one 11 mm; plus a possible few others that were small. I was kind of hoping to get a chance of getting twins during this, but even with all those follies, looks like just one shot with only one being mature. But, that's ok. As long as the sperm reach that one egg. :thumbup: I trigger Sunday night, then have the IUI Tuesday am.

Momof3girls - thank you for your warm welcome and all of your helpful information :hugs: :hugs: I shared with my DH . Yay for the follies! Are your chances for twins higher with IUI ? That would be great ! Two bundles at once ! Can you use preseed too?

Congrats to everyone on their new bundles :flower: I am still anxiously awaiting another baby boy and so are my kids, and DH. My son has a dental surgery coming up next week (scary!) but we will get through this, I trust God with all of my heart.

In the mean time we are trying preseed , I haven't been able to get my hands on softcups but as soon as I do we will be giving them a try too along with the regular: maca , tea and vitamins.

Has anyone had success using preseed?

How is everyone else coming along?

Twinmommy ~ Congrats on your little boy! :happydance:

Mommatoboys ~ I hope you are doing well. :flower:

Well, had my follie scan this am in preparation for this months IUI. Lining was 12 whatever it's measured in, I think it's mm, they like to see at least 8. So, that was good. Right side had six - 10 mm follies. Left side had one 18 mm, and one 11 mm; plus a possible few others that were small. I was kind of hoping to get a chance of getting twins during this, but even with all those follies, looks like just one shot with only one being mature. But, that's ok. As long as the sperm reach that one egg. :thumbup: I trigger Sunday night, then have the IUI Tuesday am.

Oh I really hope all works out and get pregnant the first try!!! Crossing my fingers for you! I'm doing ok although I'm at that point where my feet and legs hurt and swell whenever I stand more than 30 mins and I'm tired all the time. My hip pain has gotten so much worse also. I thought exercising with this pregnancy would help with the aches and pains but they seem to be winning lol. Just have to tough it out 14 more weeks:D. Hope everyone is doing wonderful!

Mommy_DK hope everything goes nice and smoothly for you're sons dental surgery. I know it's scary whenever you're child has to go through anything like that.

Mommy_DK hope everything goes nice and smoothly for you're sons dental surgery. I know it's scary whenever you're child has to go through anything like that.

Thank you momma! I will be so relieved when it is all over , how is the pregnancy going? Are you feeling tired yet?

Everything is going good. I have to take my sugar test Thursday and I'm hoping I pass. I've never failed one but it would be my luck to fail one now haha. I'm pretty much exhausted all the time and I have to make myself do the things that need done. I think having 3 small kids to take care of this time while being pregnant is really what is causing me to feel so tired. My oldest just started kindergarten and the twins go to preschool in the afternoons Monday-Thursday so I'm hoping to maybe be able to grab a nap once in a while after I get caught up on all the things I've been putting off until school started.

Mommy_DK ~ It's not necessarily the IUI that increases the chances of twins, it's the Femara I had to take at the beginning of the cycle. It's a small chance, but it's a greater chance than O'ing on your own. And I did produce many follies, it's just that I had only one big one, and not 2-3 big ones like I had hoped. The dr said, more eggs just helps increase the chances of getting pg at all with the IUI and sperm issues. No, we will not be using preseed for the IUI. We can use it if we BD afterwards though. We are having to abstain for 3-4 days so that on Tuesday we will have better sperm. They will take it, wash it, and then it'll be inseminated into me at the top of my uterus. So, no preseed necessary for the IUI itself. Good luck with DS's dental surgery. :hugs:

Mommatoboys ~ Wow, I can't believe how far along you are already! I'm sorry about all your pain though. :hugs: Good luck with your sugar test, and get lots of rest.

IUI #1 was completed today! We had 3.8 million active, moving sperm post-wash. I thought it sounded low, but the Dr was really positive and said they like to see 3-10 mil post wash, and we were near 4 mil. He seemed to think it was a good amount. They had me slightly lean to my left side afterwards since that's the side with the one big follie I had on Saturday. They told me to test on September 9th. After it dawned on me what the date was, I started tearing up a little. This September 9th it'll be 15 years ago when I met DH and he asked me out on our first date. :flower:

Aww how great would it be to get your bfp on that day:). I'm really hoping and praying it happens for you guys. Lots of baby dust to you!!!

Awe that is awesome! Fxd for a bfp on that day!

Lots of baby dust being sent your way

:dust:

Momof3girls did you test yesterday? Fingers crossed for your BFP!

Momof3girls- Thank you for breaking that down for me lol and sorry I am late! I hope the famara /IUI did it for you !! I just found out I have lots of follies too , they only look for 15-20 and I have 30! So that's great news . My hormones are great too. Is this your first IUI? And have you tested yet??! Fx crossed for you Hun! Oh and DS did awesome with his surgery thanks for thinking of him

Momatoboys- You are looking great girl!! I can't wait to have my poke out belly back ); you never think you'll miss it and then all of a sudden you're craving a big ol belly that kicks and pokes lol! Is everything ok so far? Is DH over the moon ? We are still patiently awaiting a diagnoses or some kind of answers. My follicle test was great I have lots of healthy follies and my hormone levels were perfect. Friday were going to drop off DHs swimmers and get my insulin test done and more blood work. Hopefully well have some answers by next week . Did you and DH go through testing and all? If you don't mind sharing ? Sorry if you've already answerd this , I'll go back thru thread and read up

Hey girls :) mommatoboys we are doing wonderful thank you for asking...I can't believe he is already nearly 7 weeks old!
You look absolutely stunning in your profile pic....such a beautiful baby bump :)
Have you chosen names yet?

Momof3girls how are you? Fingers crossed you tested and got your BFP!!!!
Good luck to everyone else as well ♡

Momof3girls- Thank you for breaking that down for me lol and sorry I am late! I hope the famara /IUI did it for you !! I just found out I have lots of follies too , they only look for 15-20 and I have 30! So that's great news . My hormones are great too. Is this your first IUI? And have you tested yet??! Fx crossed for you Hun! Oh and DS did awesome with his surgery thanks for thinking of him

Momatoboys- You are looking great girl!! I can't wait to have my poke out belly back ); you never think you'll miss it and then all of a sudden you're craving a big ol belly that kicks and pokes lol! Is everything ok so far? Is DH over the moon ? We are still patiently awaiting a diagnoses or some kind of answers. My follicle test was great I have lots of healthy follies and my hormone levels were perfect. Friday were going to drop off DHs swimmers and get my insulin test done and more blood work. Hopefully well have some answers by next week . Did you and DH go through testing and all? If you don't mind sharing ? Sorry if you've already answerd this , I'll go back thru thread and read up

Thank you and so happy to hear things are looking good for you guys! I know my dh is of course happy about about the baby but he's not one to show much emotion over stuff (unless it's sports haha.) This makes 5 boys for him so I know he's stressing about providing a good life for them all. When I can go back to work it will take some of that laid off of him. Everything seems to be going great although at my last appt the doctor said I was measuring small. All my boys have been tiny so I'm trying not to stress over it, I just think this one will be tiny too. I feel pretty great other than some heartburn. My hip pain has let up a great deal and I've been able to do stuff without all that pain. All my boys are in sports so we are running everyday to something and I've been nesting trying to get this house ready so I'm pretty well worn completely out by the end of the day. As far as testing goes the only thing we've had done is a sperm analysis on dh after my first two mc's. Glad to hear all went well with ds surgery! Best of luck with everything and hoping you get that bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->