New here looking for some buddies ttc #4

I'm so sorry you are going through all this:(. I know it is extremly difficult for you. Hoping things all work out soon for you guys (hugs)

Hi there. I'm TTC #4. looks like some of you are already preggo. Congrats! anyone want another buddy??

Hi kazy..... good luck with your journey :)

And yes mommatoboys I am still pregnant. ...I go for a sweep in the morning hoping that gets things going! How are you doing?

Yay how exciting! Hope it's works and you have an easy delivery! I've been feeling pretty lousy. Going to mention a couple things to my doctor just to make sure everything is fine. Good luck and can't wait to hear about his arrival:D

Welcome kazy! I'm still here ttc. Probably will be ttc forever.

So, last Monday we had our 2nd sa. Some things improved, but not enough for them to say "you are good after all." Went to a follow up appointment on Friday with my RE. After going over our results of everything, he first said our best chance was ivf with using icsi. But he wants to try 2-3 rounds of iui first in case that works since it's less invasive and cheaper. Too late for this cycle, so this month will be a natural cycle with crossed fingers. Next cycle we will begin our first iui. I will take Femara 2.5 mg on cd 3-7. We then bd cd 9, start opk on cd 11, u/s on cd 12 to check follies. From there I get more instructions on when to do the hcg injection and come in for the iui. He said 2-3 rounds, but could end up one if there isn't enough good sperm after the spinning. RE is hoping I will produce at least two follicles to improve our chances of at least one baby. If that doesn't work, it's ivf for us. Either that or just keep trying for years hoping to get lucky or give up. :nope:

Hi everyone. I am also TTC #4. After a mmc June 30. I see two of you are pregnant. TwinMommy6-I hope you have your baby boy in your arms since you haven't posted since July 24th. And Mommatoboys-I hope you are feeling better. Been a long road for all of you.

Finally stated AF last Friday. It's a horrible period but at least I feel somewhat normal again. Hoping for BFP this month. :)

Hi everyone. I am also TTC #4. After a mmc June 30. I see two of you are pregnant. TwinMommy6-I hope you have your baby boy in your arms since you haven't posted since July 24th. And Mommatoboys-I hope you are feeling better. Been a long road for all of you.

Hi mommytoLBG! Did you have trouble conceiving your first three? Sorry if that's too personal of a question. I didn't have any trouble with my first three and now am. So was wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Not too personal at all. I had no problems at all with the first 3. And we aren't having problems ttc yet. This was actually a surprise baby. Always wanted 4...but our little guy wasn't a sleeper so we weren't sure about adding a 4th. Well, sometimes you get an answer without really asking. May 27 1st BFP. Then tested next am to be sure. Very faint lines on both. Went and bought digital. Pregnant 2-3 weeks was the result. Then we went to our 1st appt at 8 weeks. U/S scheduled 9w2d (june 25). No hb and baby measured only 6w4d. Also had a very large subchorionic hemmorhage. So due to that, my dr said that is most likely what happened. D&C June 30 (my 38th birthday). I know sadness. We were devastated. Its a pain I have never felt before. So fast forward to now. I got what i thought was my af on July 22. It was light that day, then day 2 was very heavy, then day 3 light again, day 4 (July 25) nonexistent. Then last night had some mild cramping, went to bathroom to pee, and a small gush of bright red blood. Then gone and nothing since. So was it? I don't know. I had my dr appt last Thursday (f/u from d&C). Dr said we could ttc after one cycle. She knew I had my period (or so I thought) and she gave us the green light. I would based on my old cycle ovulate August 4 or 5. So I think my body is just still messed up?

How long have you been trying?

MommytoLBG I am so sorry for your loss. I can completely relate to the pain and devastation.

We've been trying since October 2013. I got BFP end of April. I had some spotting around 9 weeks and it continued so I went in for ultrasound at 10 was and baby had stopped growing 7-8 weeks. I found this all out June 11th (our 9th anniversary). I waited to nTurally miscarry and thank God it only took til the 16th of June for all that to start. I did however bleed three full weeks from the miscarriage.
I am not even sure why it took 7 cycles to get pregnant in the first place. My other 3 were conceived within a few weeks of going off of BC. I had an ultrasound back in March (since I had weird spotting in between periods) just to see if there were any issues and they said that I had a cyst that had just ruptured. That's why I had random spotting mid cycle. And that's the cycle I got pregnant. So I am hoping that was the issue and now I'll get pregnant quickly.

Just started first AF on July 25th. 2nd day was incredibly heavy with cramps, 3rd was ok until late at night got bad again and today is more like a normal period. Sounds like your body is just adjusting too. Sounds like a period to me. I know my period hasn't been like it normally was but I think that's to be expected. Actually I have had like three days of spotting and then AF would come since I went off BC last fall. I know that's normal for some but never was for me. This cycle I just started with no spotting beforehand. So I am hoping that means I getting back to normal.

Welcome, MommytoBLG! So sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

Kazy ~ So sorry to hear about your loss too. :hugs:

Hopefully you both get your rainbows soon.

Kazy~this is very fresh for both of us. And our timing is almost the same. BFP a month apart, our loss, our af close...Hope we can continue "together" on our journeys to our rainbow.

Momof3Girls~Thank you! I hope the same for you. It's nice to have support and I am so glad to have found this!

Seeing that many here have been ttc for a while now with bumps a long the way...and some are pregnant now gives me mixed feelings honestly. I have good days and bad days about trying again. My greatest fear is going through this again, but reading all the past posts (yes from the beginning!) gives me hope. We have gone through the maybe this was our sign to be thankful for the 3 healthy children we are already blessed with to the we don't feel our family is complete and any where in between. We were going to wait until October to ttc again because that would give me 3 cycles, but part of me feels like we need to start now. Or is it too soon? You read everything online. Drs saying one cycle, some saying 2, others say 3. I am scared if we would get pregnant and something happens, I wouldn't be able to deal with it now. I would feel guilty that we tried to soon and I am still healing. What are your thoughts girls?

MommytoLBG I would love to continue on our journey together! I too have had mixed feelings. I am so blessed withy three babies and I can be ok if that's "all" I am blessed with. I have done a lot of research on when to try again and from what I understand it's more about our grieving and processing than our physical bodies. There is no hArm in waiting if you aren't ready. I know the thought of facing this again is almost unbearable. But then I think about holding my new little one down the road and it seems worth the risk. We are trying right away mostly because it took us awhile to get pregnant before.

Hi MommytoLBG so sorry for your loss it's such a terrible thing to go through. Wishing you strength and peace throughout your healing process. I'm feeling ok but my whole family and I are fighting off a stomach bug.

Kazy so sorry about your loss as well and I completely understand about having mixed feeling on ttc again. For me miscarriage was something I never thought about and was completely devastated when I experienced it. My first one happened on my honeymoon, I was a couple days late on my wedding day but just figured it was from the stress of the wedding but told my dh I would test after we got to honeymoon location. Well sure enough I got a bfp and we were thrilled. Since we were honeymooning close to where my dh's mom lived we told he right away. Sadly two days later I started bleeding and spent the evening in the hospital where they told me I was losing the baby. I was so heartbroken I spent the rest of our honeymoon in bed not wanting to be around anyone. Three months later we fell pregnant again only to have the same heartbreak happen. I couldn't stand the sight of pregnant women or babies because it would just bring all the pain back. Finally about 6 months later I became pregnant with my oldest son and was put on progesterone and 19 months after his birth became pregnant with my twin boys. When we decided to ttc again I didn't think I would have another miscarriage since I started progesterone right away. We found out we were having twins but the next night after my ultrasound I had a gush of blood and knew something was wrong. I had to wait two weeks before they would do another ultrasound but still had to continue using progesterone until that time. It was of course right at Christmas time when we always go to va to see my in-laws so that just made it all that much worse. I finally got the ultrasound to confirm that there was no heartbeats and was told to stop my progesterone. It took almost two weeks for me start bleeding wish happened right around my oldest sons birthday party and the pain was terrible. We were told to wait two cycles before ttc again but wasn't sure if we could emotionally handle another loss. We weren't very careful and I got pregnant after just one cycle but our little angel is doing wonderful and were so excited to meet him and so are his brothers:). I'm just so thankful that this one is doing well although I will worry until he's in my arms.

Welcome kazy! I'm still here ttc. Probably will be ttc forever.

So, last Monday we had our 2nd sa. Some things improved, but not enough for them to say "you are good after all." Went to a follow up appointment on Friday with my RE. After going over our results of everything, he first said our best chance was ivf with using icsi. But he wants to try 2-3 rounds of iui first in case that works since it's less invasive and cheaper. Too late for this cycle, so this month will be a natural cycle with crossed fingers. Next cycle we will begin our first iui. I will take Femara 2.5 mg on cd 3-7. We then bd cd 9, start opk on cd 11, u/s on cd 12 to check follies. From there I get more instructions on when to do the hcg injection and come in for the iui. He said 2-3 rounds, but could end up one if there isn't enough good sperm after the spinning. RE is hoping I will produce at least two follicles to improve our chances of at least one baby. If that doesn't work, it's ivf for us. Either that or just keep trying for years hoping to get lucky or give up. :nope:

Crossing my fingers the iui works for guys and you can avoid ivf. Crazy how you can 3 children and then start having issues like that but I know it happens. You're in my thoughts!

Kazy so sorry about your loss as well and I completely understand about having mixed feeling on ttc again. For me miscarriage was something I never thought about and was completely devastated when I experienced it. My first one happened on my honeymoon, I was a couple days late on my wedding day but just figured it was from the stress of the wedding but told my dh I would test after we got to honeymoon location. Well sure enough I got a bfp and we were thrilled. Since we were honeymooning close to where my dh's mom lived we told he right away. Sadly two days later I started bleeding and spent the evening in the hospital where they told me I was losing the baby. I was so heartbroken I spent the rest of our honeymoon in bed not wanting to be around anyone. Three months later we fell pregnant again only to have the same heartbreak happen. I couldn't stand the sight of pregnant women or babies because it would just bring all the pain back. Finally about 6 months later I became pregnant with my oldest son and was put on progesterone and 19 months after his birth became pregnant with my twin boys. When we decided to ttc again I didn't think I would have another miscarriage since I started progesterone right away. We found out we were having twins but the next night after my ultrasound I had a gush of blood and knew something was wrong. I had to wait two weeks before they would do another ultrasound but still had to continue using progesterone until that time. It was of course right at Christmas time when we always go to va to see my in-laws so that just made it all that much worse. I finally got the ultrasound to confirm that there was no heartbeats and was told to stop my progesterone. It took almost two weeks for me start bleeding wish happened right around my oldest sons birthday party and the pain was terrible. We were told to wait two cycles before ttc again but wasn't sure if we could emotionally handle another loss. We weren't very careful and I got pregnant after just one cycle but our little angel is doing wonderful and were so excited to meet him and so are his brothers:). I'm just so thankful that this one is doing well although I will worry until he's in my arms.

Thank you so much for sharing! I am so sorry for your losses. I too was not expecting g the loss. I mean I had spotting but read that some people do and the pregnancy is fine. As a matter of fact I spent a ton of money on maternity clothes a few hours before my ultrasound that said it was a MMC. I will say that this whole thing has really caused me to slow down and love on my 3 babies. Well, kids..... But my babies. :)

I am hopeful we will get pregnant again and I'll hold my new little one some day. It's just difficult when I think about the child lost. And I'm not sure that ever gets easier.

Thanks again for sharing. I appreciate others opening up. It makes me see I'm not the ONLY one who has ever faced this. And it can feel like that at times.

I'm currently on CD 6 and hoping this is my month. :) if not, I still believe that God has it all in His hands.

Oh and mommatoboys congrats on your new baby!

And I live in Ohio too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"