New here, TTC #1 and so excited!

ArizonaAmber

Reaction score
Hello! I'm seriously brand new to this online community, I found myself googling questions every day and figured why not sign up! I don't know any one else who is TTC and feel a little nutty talking to other people about it too much. I am 28, been married 2 years and stopped my Loloestrin April 1st! I feel like my body is trying to figure out what it's doing after being on the pill so long... I always thought I knew quite a bit about my body but damn I was wrong! I guess I would love to connect with other amazing women and figure this whole process out together!

Hi Amber! Yes me too all very new to this! I am 29 and also just starting the journey of TTC! Came off my pill literally 12 days ago and trying to take in the idea that possibly one day soon I may be pregnant! So exciting yet nerve racking!! Been on the pill for around 4 years but prior to that had a pretty regular 28 day cycle so hoping it returns! How long before you got your AF back? Good luck to you! Xx Amy

Hello! I'm also TTC #1, I'm 28, been married for 3 years, and I got off the pill back in October. It took 4 months for AF to show and to get my first positive OPK and now my body is currently on a 40 day cycle (I think). I use to have a 30 day cycle before BCP but I was on the pill for almost 10 years so I think it really messed my body up. Hopefully both your bodies get back to normal quickly! Right now I'm just trying to keep busy so I don't stress over wondering if something is wrong with me. I'm trying to make it to the 1 year mark before seeing a doctor so my body has a chance to correct itself but man it sucks! :p

Welcome to Bnb ladies and good luck trying to conceive your babies!

Hi ladies...also ttc #1. I am 30 and have been off the pill for over a year now, but decided to wait and do lots of traveling. Then started trying and miscarried in may. Ttc again starting when I ovulated a few days ago. Very hopeful...i just want to have regular life back without being so overwhelmed by the mc.
Btw i was on the pill for ten years and got my period like three times a year while on it. When i came off it took a month or two to get back to normal. But now, normal means different length cycles ranging from 26-37 days!

Hi Amber! I am 29 and the is my first cycle TTC after 3+ years of WTT. I just stopped my Lo Loestrin Fe three days ago. I took one month off it this winter and cycled right away, so I am hoping the same happens this time. I was very regular 28 days before the pill, had my period since I was 11...was glad not to have it for the 5 years I was on the pill.

Welcome to the boards!

Hello fellow Arizonan !!! You should add me as a friend maybe we can vent and talk about how horribly hot our summer has been lol..Baby dust

Ttc #1 8 days late no sign of af and getting bfn results:( I really need advice if anyone might have some for me !!! ??!!?

Ttc #1 8 days late no sign of af and getting bfn results:( I really need advice if anyone might have some for me !!! ??!!?

Hi! Any chance you may have O'd later than you thought?

Hi! Any chance you may have O'd later than you thought?

I may have I'm not sure when I do I just got off bc in January and af came back the day after I had it removed and I thought I was pretty regular but last month I was supposed to start on 6/26-7-2 and didn't get it until 7/9-7/14 so I just assumed I should start on 8/9 this month

When I had mine removed my cycle started off more regular then got more irregular as time went. Guess all you can do really is keep an eye for it and keep testing every few days. Fx for you!

hey there ...I'm also trying to conceive #1 I'm 23 8 months off the pill ...Baby dust For everyone. ..I'd like to be ttc buddies

Welcome to BnB ladies!! Good luckTTC!! For most it takes less than a year.

:dust: :dust:

Hi everyone! I just joined, looking forward to learning lots and lending an ear.

I'm 27, stopped taking the Pill in July but weren't ready to start actively trying yet. I'm almost ready- just waiting for my next period to come in 1 week.

The thing that'll be toughest for me is having lots of sex. We're intimate in other ways, but honestly we are both busy people and haven't been hooking up a lot lately.

Just ordered OPKs, hopefully that'll help.

Cycle has been really random since going off the pill. First month was fine, then my cycle length has ranged from 23 to 28 days. Some periods as short as 2 days, followed by spotting. No two months have been the same. Also not noticing much sticky CM, it's mostly creamy. Anyone else had this issue?

NO ONE know we're trying, so I had to turn to you guys for support! Here we go on this crazy journey!

Hi all! - nice to see some ladies who are in my age group! - I am 27, partner is 30 , ttc our first... Have done the whole "wait and see" and "not trying but not preventing" thing with no luck for 1.5 years, time to get serious now :thumbup:

Hi all! My husband and I are both in our late 20s and in the "if it happens, it happens" stage - or, technically we are, anyway! I think our timing was pretty good this month and I'm starting to obsess a bit over it! Currently 7DPO so not too much longer to wait, hopefully.

plur47, I understand what you mean - I have a low libido and just feel so tired all the time that sometimes it's the last thing I want to do. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->