NEW HERE-TTC #1 Cycle Buddy OV 11/5-11/7Updated for Dec!!!

Titi

Stepmom/Trying to Adopt
Reaction score
:dust: Hi Girls I am new and would like a TTC buddy too! 34 this month, ttc for almost a year. First month charting EVERYTHING. Pretty sure I am ovulating tomorrow, 11/6 or early Sat. 11/7. Got a positive LH on ov. test early this afternoon. Temp was in 98s period & after and then the last several days 97.4 range, but up again tonight. Trying every single day since Sunday!!

Hi Titi! :flower:

I'm actually supposed to ovulate the same time, and I would be more than happy to share some cycles with you. Ready for your two week wait? I'm sure pumped, but also anxious to test. :( This is my first time TTC, I'm 20 years old and charting CM... took a few OPK's, but they never became positive, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'm not ovulating late.

Best of luck to you! Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. <3

Hi KatiePanda-
You are lucky you are young-hopefully it will be easy for you!!!! I will keep you in thoughts & prayers too! It is fun ttc the first few months then becomes harder.
This is my 11th month. The two week wait isn't too bad-just the day or so before AF-I am usually every 26th day at ten am-that morning is hard!!!!
PS Great pic!!!

HI girls! I am new too, this is my first post. I would like to be a cycle buddy too. I am 38 and trying to conceive our 3rd. I believe I ovulated on Friday also, got a + OPK on Wednesday and temperature went up this morning. Had an early miscarriage in September (1st real month of trying) so I guess for an oldie something is half way working.LOL

Would like to join you if I can.... :flower:

Hi & welcome Dex....sorry about your m/c......You can do the 2ww with me!

:hi:Can I join you?

I'm also 34 and TTC #1, started trying March of last year and went on a break from August to October this year but I'm back on track for November. Got a positive on an OPK yesterday so fingers crossed for this month!

Was ill during this cycle so couldn't chart properly so a lot more guess work involved! I'm really looking forward to having some company during the TWW:friends:

:dust: to all.

:hi:Can I join you?

I'm also 34 and TTC #1, started trying March of last year and went on a break from August to October this year but I'm back on track for November. Got a positive on an OPK yesterday so fingers crossed for this month!

Was ill during this cycle so couldn't chart properly so a lot more guess work involved! I'm really looking forward to having some company during the TWW:friends:

:dust: to all.

Hi DEE! Welcome the more the merrier! Was so tired of going through this alone. Everyone around me is getting pregnant no problem. In fact my younger brother has already made and had a baby on accident with a girl he was only with 3 weeks while we've been trying. It's crazy!!!!

I know what you mean! It just goes to show everybody's different. I'm feeling very optimistic about it though and just trying to do the best I can ie. eating healthier, exercising, taking vitamins, charting etc.

I know what you mean! Since I first started trying my sister got pregnant and has a six month old! It just goes to show everybody's different. I'm feeling very optimistic about it though and just trying to do the best I can ie. eating healthier, exercising, taking vitamins, charting etc.[/QUOTE

Wow That's funny huh? Mee too -DH is joking that maybe now I am TOO heathy to have a baby and my body is booting his not as healthy :spermy:, LOL. Being optimistic too!

Thanks for tip on preeseed!

My fertility friend is also confused now too as something weird with my chart that it can no longer predict OV. Anyone good enough at charting to take a look and see what is going on? I was almost sure I OV on day 11 or 12.

I'd take a look but your chart's not opening.

Wow, new buddies! <3

Sorry for the absense, girls. Life gets so preoccupied with stuff.

How is everyone? I broke down and took a test... not even sure when I ovulated, but something came up on it. I'm not sure if it's an evap or not, but we'll see. :D

I'm off to stalk your charts! :D

By the end of each month I'm always convinced this is the one. I get so excited that I can hardly wait! I usually wait until af is late to test though since I hate seeing bfns. I registered for fertility friend today and it's saying the 6th (for Ov). I don't think I have enough posts to add it in my signature though! No symptoms yet....oh, and I still can't see your chart lol

By the end of each month I'm always convinced this is the one. I get so excited that I can hardly wait! I usually wait until af is late to test though since I hate seeing bfns. I registered for fertility friend today and it's saying the 6th (for Ov). I don't think I have enough posts to add it in my signature though! No symptoms yet....oh, and I still can't see your chart lol

grrrrrrr I don't know how to make my chart pop up, lol. (Anyone know what I am doing wrong?)

I get so excited too. Last month I got woken up in the middle of the night with naseau the day before AF......now that has NEVER in my life happened. I was so excited I could barely go back to sleep and then AF next day.

Fertility friend thinks I OV on the 5th but I think it might have been the 6th too-either way we're really close! How long is your cycle when are you due for AF? I need to wait until I am late too-DH doesn't like it when I test early, either. I am due the 20th and guess what I have to go to a friend's baby shower the 21st. How torture if AF then!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->