New here. TTC looking for buddies

I am probably jinxing myself as I write this :-/ lol I'm currenty two days late :-/ just cannot force myself to test though wayyyy to scared to get ANOTHER negative so I think I am just gonna wait a few more days and let myself hope that I am a little longer lol I know it's probably irrational of me but I have come to hate taking tests because then I know I truly am not pregnant :( lol way too stressful!

I am probably jinxing myself as I write this :-/ lol I'm currenty two days late :-/ just cannot force myself to test though wayyyy to scared to get ANOTHER negative so I think I am just gonna wait a few more days and let myself hope that I am a little longer lol I know it's probably irrational of me but I have come to hate taking tests because then I know I truly am not pregnant :( lol way too stressful!

Hi Steph, OMG i bet ur head is going mad!!! my fingers are crossed for u!!! id of had to do a test, iv got 4 more days left, clearblue say u can test 4 days b4 ur due but i'm also too scared to do it, i know exactly what u mean with the not doing a test so its not quite so real if ur not pregnant!!!

I wish u lots of luck, lets me know how u get on!!!!! xx

Ya lol I am trying not to think about it :-/ it will either come or I will test on Friday. I can't test before I go to work in the morning because then if it's negative I hate trying to go to work and pretending I am in a good mood lol I am a preschool teacher so I have to be on top of it for my little ones :) well we will see lol sooooooo tired of waiting for things to happen it makes my tummy hurt lol

Still waiting for AF, seems to be story of my life these days!

Well i have one more day till im due, i was convinced i was coming on today but i can be 26-27 days usually and today is 26 so fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck with TTC! :dust:

Welcome to the forum!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/annegeddestulips.jpg

Well I am officially out this month. :( today was hard but gotta keep tryin :) good luck to all you girls hope you get good news!!!

Well I am officially out this month. :( today was hard but gotta keep tryin :) good luck to all you girls hope you get good news!!!

Hi Steph,

hard luck hunny, but better luck next months. I'll be thinking of u! xx

Hello and welcome to BnB

There's a whole section dedicated to TTC you can find it on the main board by pressing the home button!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"