• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New here. TTC looking for buddies

hannahlou

Reaction score
Hello, new here on the site, posted a couple of things yesterday but not sure if i'm doing it right, i am 24yrs old, married and TTC anyone else similar around here??
x

Hi dizzy, thanks for reply... are you ttc or have u one on there way?
not got the hand of all the lingo yet!!x

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Thanks everyone, is it possible to feel pregnant 7 days after ovulating? cramps in my tummy and gone off food but not sure if its just my mind playing tricks!!! can test in one week!

Hi :) I am married, 24 and TTC as well! Brand new here and not really sure how to do everything :-/ lol looking for some TTC buddies (been trying 10 months now) can someone tell me how to subscribe to a thread??

Hi girls! Looks like were all in similar situations, exciting times but tense times too ha ha who would have thought something so happy would be so stressfull!
I guess its wanting something so much ha ha...
Good luck x

I too am new and i'm 25 and ttc, I am not all about the lingo yet and very confused but I hope I learn it soon. Would like to make new friends!

I too am new and i'm 25 and ttc, I am not all about the lingo yet and very confused but I hope I learn it soon. Would like to make new friends!

There is a spot in the help section that fills you in on the lingo lol I had to use it the other day when I joined ;) I'm new here too and looking for friends as well :) this whole process can be hard sometimes :)

Hi lisaMarie,

Im new too and 24 TTC so i think were in similar situations! nice to meet u... how long have u been trying for now? Im in my 2 ww (week wait) iv got about 5 days left!! i dont use much lingo its too confusing!!

xx

I'm so impatient, I just want it to happen NOW! lol

Exactly!! i just want it to happen now too, iv got 4 days left of my 2 WW, clear blue test said i can test from 4 days before im due but i think i'll wait incase i get a negative!! everything is crossed for u 2 x

welcome! I'm new on this site too and TTC with my husband as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->