New here!

oneday123

Reaction score
Hi guys, well I'm totally new to this site. Very recently got married and after getting back from honeymoon af was late. I thought it was either jetlag or the fact that being in a different time zone meant not taking pill when I was meant to (oops!). After 2 days of waiting me and oh went to get a pregnancy test (to rule it out more than anything). We got home, I took the test and it was bfn. I couldn't believe how upset I was. As today had been going on I'd started looking up baby things on the internet and getting myself all excited, but at the same time telling myself I wasn't. Strange I know.

Before getting married we had discussed children and would switch between saying we would try straight away to we will wait. After today's disappointment, though, we have had a long talk and decided that I won't go back on the pill after this 7 day break and will take the 'not trying, not preventing' route. The funny thing is 2 hours after taking the test af decided to turn up!

Basically, wanted to say hi, share my story and let you all know I'll be lurking around picking up tips and reading your stories. And even though we're ntnp I'm secretly soooo excited :happydance: Hopefully this time next year we'll either be pregnant or with a newborn!

Hi guys, well I'm totally new to this site. Very recently got married and after getting back from honeymoon af was late. I thought it was either jetlag or the fact that being in a different time zone meant not taking pill when I was meant to (oops!). After 2 days of waiting me and oh went to get a pregnancy test (to rule it out more than anything). We got home, I took the test and it was bfn. I couldn't believe how upset I was. As today had been going on I'd started looking up baby things on the internet and getting myself all excited, but at the same time telling myself I wasn't. Strange I know.

Before getting married we had discussed children and would switch between saying we would try straight away to we will wait. After today's disappointment, though, we have had a long talk and decided that I won't go back on the pill after this 7 day break and will take the 'not trying, not preventing' route. The funny thing is 2 hours after taking the test af decided to turn up!

Basically, wanted to say hi, share my story and let you all know I'll be lurking around picking up tips and reading your stories. And even though we're ntnp I'm secretly soooo excited :happydance: Hopefully this time next year we'll either be pregnant or with a newborn!

HI! I'm new here too. Isn't it funny how she (AF) just shows up. I think that my NTNP you allow the pressure to be off your back. Plus you just got married so it's always good to enjoy eachother first.
DH and I had have been married for almost 13 years, I'm 32 and he's 34 and we have a 12 and 9 year old. THey are loves of our lives believe me.
SO saying that, I still beleive that waiting is still a great option, b/c you can establish your relationship better.
GOod Luck to you!

Hello!!!

I'm 24 and the hubby is 27 - we've been married for 2 years and he just recently agreed to the NTNP stage of our lives!! Which has me excited! I've wanted to be a mom for 7 years. I've had 2 miscarriages since we've been married (both unintentional pregnancies) but hopefully the next one sticks!

I'm new too! My BF and I have been off the pill for several months now, but have just started leaving the condoms in the bedside table as well. I don't take BBT or chart, but I have very regular 28 day cycles, and AF only sticks around for 5 days (also very regular) so we've been careful around the expected O days. But last month (even though we only dtd without condoms on cd 22) AF was almost 2 days late. I was sure i would be relieved when it came, but I was surprisingly disappointed and really let down. Now I have babies on the brain!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->