New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

We haven't told anyone yet either officially. My brother and sister in law know that we want to start trying soon as does my best friend. With his recent testicular torsion we didnt want to deal with all of the questions, especially if we have trouble. Plus, when he had the torsion, we mentioned to my MIL that if his results stay as bad as they are, we may need to go with IVF and she started telling us how bad that was. I don't need other people judging our choices, they are our choices.

*IF* I get a BFP this Xmas I don't know how I want to tell OH. He never gets excited over things and he knows me so well that even if I try to surprise him he knows before he opens the box. As for family, he doesn't want to tell ANYONE until we absolutely have to. I suck at keeping secrets so that should be interesting...

I have had fun thinking of how to tell hubby when/if we get a bfp.. It's fun to think about that stuff durin the TWW.. So long as you don't get upset if AF shows instead of bfp. I think bc we are both coaches..I want to do something like buy pink and blue running shoes or footballs and give him some cute present..or have a little baby football jersey made with our last name (Taylor) on the back.

We'll all get our BFPs soon! Have y'all ladies thought about what y'all would like- girl or boy? What all thought have y'all given to your future little ones? I know some people don't think about it till "it's real" with a bfp etc.

I do not think that I would have the chance to tell Hubby about a BFP, as he is usually looking right over my shoulder when I test. He is really excited. If a BFP occurs I would test for it on December 25th! What a great Christmas gift this would be! I think both hubby and I would actually prefer a girl, but we would be happy with either as long as he/she is healthy. We even have names already set: Sophia Magdalena for a girl and Benjamin Matthias for a boy.

That is so funny he is right over your shoulder when you test! I tested for the first time last night. I told him he couldn't look in the Target bags cause there was a Christmas present in there for him! I shoved the test up my shirt so he couldn't see it and ran in the bathroom and took it....bfn of course. (Only 8dpo)
That is cute your hubby wants a girl! Most guys want their boy right away! I want a boy for our first, the only reason I want a girl is cause my sister already has a boy and I think it would be fun to have a girl in the family, (and I know my mom wants us to have a girl for our first one...she has already started picking out girls names even though she doesn't know we are trying! haha) but my sister and my two best friends all have boys...5 boys total, so it would be nice to have a boy so he would have some boys to play with.

That is such a cute idea with the footballs/shoes!!! I have looked some ways up on Pinterest and found some ideas but NOTHING phases him seriously so I worry that I will put all this effort into telling him and then get really upset if he is not as excited as I would like yah know? We are in the process of buying a house, so last night I said something like " Wouldnt it be nice if we got a positive and a house for christmas this year" and he was just like " That sounds expensive".. Hubby is a cop and very logical and non emotional about EVERYTHING.

I think about it often. I really would love a boy, but will be happy with healthy. Hubby and I have been trying to decide on names I swear since the day we met.. no luck there haha

My hubby is the same way! He is banker....so he is ALL about numbers and budgets and saving. hahaha

Ltruns33- I agree. It would upset me to have to keep telling other people im still not preggers.

Clomid tab1 last night. I woke a few times during the night, which isn't like me and I had a bit of a tummy upset through the night too. A little sweaty when I woke. To be honest all of that might have nothing to do with the Clomid. If this is as bad as it gets, il be delighted!! It's 8:30am here.we'll see how work goes for the day.

Good luck! Upset tummy? Are you suppose to take it with food? Maybe that will help!

We haven't told anyone yet either officially. My brother and sister in law know that we want to start trying soon as does my best friend. With his recent testicular torsion we didnt want to deal with all of the questions, especially if we have trouble. Plus, when he had the torsion, we mentioned to my MIL that if his results stay as bad as they are, we may need to go with IVF and she started telling us how bad that was. I don't need other people judging our choices, they are our choices.

*IF* I get a BFP this Xmas I don't know how I want to tell OH. He never gets excited over things and he knows me so well that even if I try to surprise him he knows before he opens the box. As for family, he doesn't want to tell ANYONE until we absolutely have to. I suck at keeping secrets so that should be interesting...

I have had fun thinking of how to tell hubby when/if we get a bfp.. It's fun to think about that stuff durin the TWW.. So long as you don't get upset if AF shows instead of bfp. I think bc we are both coaches..I want to do something like buy pink and blue running shoes or footballs and give him some cute present..or have a little baby football jersey made with our last name (Taylor) on the back.

We'll all get our BFPs soon! Have y'all ladies thought about what y'all would like- girl or boy? What all thought have y'all given to your future little ones? I know some people don't think about it till "it's real" with a bfp etc.

LT, yeah I do hate it. But he also doesn't know the extent of how I 'know' I'm ovulating lol. I don't think I'm ready to tell him yet. In reality, we should probably get our finances in order before I start spending much money on TTC. Which is why I don't think I'll buy any HPTs until I'm late. But he just got a better job, so I know that we will be fine.

I'm still having a ton of discomfort in my hips while sleeping. Not sure whats going on with that. I don't have a new mattress. My sleeping positions havent changed either. Only other thing I've got going is sensitive boobs but that always happens around this time before AF. I'm only 7dpo. It's the 11th and AF is due on the 18th. Still got a bit of time to discover new things. :haha:

hope you ladies have a wonderful day!!

Well that reply was totally to the wrong person. I'm still figuring this posting stuff out lol.

Wanting_Child: Have you thought about getting the internet cheapies? If the witch comes this month, I am going to order some right away! You can get like 50 opk's and 20 hcg tests for like 15-20 bucks on amazon. Someone on here gave me the link awhile ago, but now I don't remember what it was, just search it on google and I am sure it will pop up. The store pregnancy tests do get expensive!

Michaelap: hmm...I have never had that happen before so I can't help ya out there. Hopefully it is a good sign! :hugs:

i use internet cheapie opks - i did use the smiley ones this month and when i got the smiley, used the i.c. to back it up. now that i'm wiating for a *second* surge, i will use i.c's, then back up with smiley. i have beautiful ewcm today - and this is really the only place it will get appreciated, hehe :)

i use internet cheapie opks - i did use the smiley ones this month and when i got the smiley, used the i.c. to back it up. now that i'm wiating for a *second* surge, i will use i.c's, then back up with smiley. i have beautiful ewcm today - and this is really the only place it will get appreciated, hehe :)

:happydance:

Wanting_Child: Have you thought about getting the internet cheapies? If the witch comes this month, I am going to order some right away! You can get like 50 opk's and 20 hcg tests for like 15-20 bucks on amazon. Someone on here gave me the link awhile ago, but now I don't remember what it was, just search it on google and I am sure it will pop up. The store pregnancy tests do get expensive!

Michaelap: hmm...I have never had that happen before so I can't help ya out there. Hopefully it is a good sign! :hugs:

I haven't bought the Internet cheapies yet! Sounds like a deal!

I will definately look into the cheapies. What website would ya'll recommend? I'm always slightly afraid to order anything off of the internet. :shrug:

https://www.amazon.com/Ovulation-Pr...355254363&sr=8-4&keywords=opk's+and+hcg+tests

I found the link someone else gave me that they get their's from!

fyi: the i.c.'s work better as dip tests - they are so tiny you would have trouble to poas directly unless you are a sharpshooter, so make sure you have a little cup with you in the bathroom

out for this month...period is on with full cramps..not mild to moderate like my normal, but bright red..oh well..good luck all :)

out for this month...period is on with full cramps..not mild to moderate like my normal, but bright red..oh well..good luck all :)

Sorry to hear the witch arrived! 2013 will be your year!!! :hugs:

to be honest..i'm 24, been married a year, just bought a house, and am in a new role at my job..we're more on the not preventing but trying spectrum..hoping good things for you ladies :)

My tww started today/yesterday. I got a positive opk Sun afternoon we dtd every other day last week (sorry! Tmi I know) and including Sunday and Monday. We covered our bases..and will prob keep going every other day this month just to keep dtd not just for ttc..do fingers crossed y'all! My test date is Christmas Eve. Ugh! Or..:) whichever it may be. I'm praying for a miracle!!

How's everyone else?! Test dates?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->