New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

well good luck for you...counted myself out just to put it our of my mind ~lol~ i'll keep you updated though as to if my body really is game :p

would you tell everyone that soon?? I dont think I will. I think we'll have our little secret for a while. Tell close friends at the 2 month mark, and others at 3 months.
I was just saying on another thread how I plan to tell him. Its SOOOO cheesy, but I have a card from the baby to him. It says how he/she cant wait to meet him in 9 months and is signed "your baby in mommy's tummy". lol. I have it stashed away for when the say comes :haha: so cheesy I know but I love all that stuff!!

anyone have any reliable way of telling semen from CM? just went to the bathroom and *something* was happening, but it's hard to tell what's what sometimes....

anyone have any reliable way of telling semen from CM? just went to the bathroom and *something* was happening, but it's hard to tell what's what sometimes....

Oh I read about this on another thread. I cant remember the exact answer unfortunalty, something about one floats and the other doesnt or something. search it on this site, or google it!

not to be nasty..but semen just has this smell...i find cm to be odorless or more musty?

haha, floats? omg, i could just imagine being at work and coming out with a cup and goo to see if it floats... hehee.... that would be priceless. smell, yea, but what about the next day? like 18 hours later? can it even glue up that long?

i just hate going to sleep after sex for that reason..i know peeing the next time if gonna stink ~lol~

so, we dtd last night, say 11p. but just got the um... stuff... now (4p). thats a long time, right? it's probably ewcm, right? i'm hoping yes, and double hoping for a pos opk tonight.

Just researched the same thing: :blush:
EWCM Semen
sits on toilet paper soaks into toilet paper
stretchy, does not break stretchy, will break
clear clear, whitish, cloudy

I often still find semen up to 24 hours later, but not always.

Sahnie

ok, i'm going with ewcm.... this was stretching many inches.... many. inches.

would you tell everyone that soon?? I dont think I will. I think we'll have our little secret for a while. Tell close friends at the 2 month mark, and others at 3 months.
I was just saying on another thread how I plan to tell him. Its SOOOO cheesy, but I have a card from the baby to him. It says how he/she cant wait to meet him in 9 months and is signed "your baby in mommy's tummy". lol. I have it stashed away for when the say comes :haha: so cheesy I know but I love all that stuff!!

I would only tell mom/dad/sister and brother on Christmas Eve. We spend every Christmas Eve at my parents and just stay the night there and also spend Christmas day there. A couple we are really good friends with started coming over there on Christmas Eve with us a few years ago and it has become a tradition...I would have to tell them then cause everyone would think something was up if I wasn't drinking. ( I am not a HEAVY drinker! haha) but we are all always playing games, drinking wine and beer on Christmas Eve and they would KNOW something was up if I wasn't drinking. My sister even said to me last month, "I know I will know you are pregnant when we are doing something where drinking is involved and you don't drink." hahahaha. Right then and there I knew if I had a BFP for Christmas, I would have to tell them. Those would be the ONLY people we would tell until the 8-12 week mark. If for some reason our friends don't end up coming over, I will wait to tell them until 8-12 week mark. Although I was the 2nd person she called (after mom) after getting her BFP! haha
And we are spending New Years with my sister and her boyfriend...again, another drinking holiday!

hmm count me out? just went to the bathroom...(had a bm--sorry...it was soft, and sometimes i have vaginal bleeding with them--again, sorry ~lol~) had some pink bleeding..had about a pin prick's worth on the paper, so went for the source, pink drops, not a ton...but prolly a fluke cycle

Is it time for AF to arrive? O bleeding or implantation bleeding possibly...?

today was my 6th late day..

Is it normal for you to be late? Have you tested at all?

first time late in my whole little life..bfn's..though none with fmv's due to me working nights. if it isn't really a period..like if that is the only bleeding i see, i'll test tuesday morning..wednesday morning with a frer since i don't work tmw night

Do you know when you ovulated?

thanks, everyone, for the research, responses, and support!

End of day CD 19 and still no positive OPK, just something that might be EWCM (a little opaque in color, but very stretchy). I had spotting again in the mucus and I feel as if I have PMS and was very witchy to hubby.

I hope you ladies had more luck today!

Sahnie

Could AF be here this early for you?

So I caved and took a test. BFN. : ( Still early, so I am trying to keep my hopes up. I wasn't going to, but since I was at Target I thought, why not? I am putting my foot down and won't test again until at least Thursday or Friday with FMU. If I (hopefully!) am preggo, I am only 8 dpo, used 730 urine after drinking about a gallon of water today and used a cheapy Target brand test! So, now I wait...again!

How is everyone else doing?

Ready2bmum: How did your first round of clomid go?

Honey: did you and DH get some :sex: in? Did you get anymore pos OPK's?

not entirely certain..ff said 11/21 but never really got a positive opk but did get o pain..also took my opk's after working all night, so prolly not reliable on my part...but just took my shower for work and no more spotting? silly broken body ~lol~

Neg opk this evening... My bf was teasing me that I already had ewcm, and I was just trying to get sme... So before I broke into tears or flipped my lid, I had a sit down and explained that I wasn't joking, I'm sorry about the pos opk last week, explaining a false surge, and told him that I'm going to keep testing until another pos opk, so be warned. That was a good convo, and it turns out he was understanding after all!

Neg opk this evening... My bf was teasing me that I already had ewcm, and I was just trying to get sme... So before I broke into tears or flipped my lid, I had a sit down and explained that I wasn't joking, I'm sorry about the pos opk last week, explaining a false surge, and told him that I'm going to keep testing until another pos opk, so be warned. That was a good convo, and it turns out he was understanding after all!

That's good! I hope you get some BD'ing in tonight! :sex::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"