New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

Pos opk this morning! Trying not to get too excited as this happened last week also. DTD last night, will again tonight. Hoping to join the tww-ers and test ~27th!

My tww started today/yesterday. I got a positive opk Sun afternoon we dtd every other day last week (sorry! Tmi I know) and including Sunday and Monday. We covered our bases..and will prob keep going every other day this month just to keep dtd not just for ttc..do fingers crossed y'all! My test date is Christmas Eve. Ugh! Or..:) whichever it may be. I'm praying for a miracle!!

How's everyone else?! Test dates?!

Good news Lt!!!!! I will be testing Xmas eve or Xmas day if I have the guts!!!!!

Still feeling really nauseous though- comes and goes throughout the day.... Really annoying but I hope and pray its a good sign but I refuse to believe it bc I don't want to get my hopes up!

Gl!!!

Pos opk this morning! Trying not to get too excited as this happened last week also. DTD last night, will again tonight. Hoping to join the tww-ers and test ~27th!

:thumbup:

And the wait begins.....

So we got Hubby's second SA results yesterday and his numbers were even lower than the first time :( This one was still pre corrective surgery so we are still waiting on the post corrective surgery numbers.... I hope they are better but I am still bummed.....

How is everyone else doing?

Oh honey, sorry to hear about SA results, but it only takes one! Chin up!

WOOP WOOP! CM still there?

Had cm last two days, yesterday the best (as noted). Now, I don't know if I'd be able to tell the difference. Just going for it anyways!

MichaelAP: Yeah, you are still young! You have time to just see how things go! I know it is hard when you want something so bad. But it sounds like you will be busy with work and stuff!

Lt: How much fun will that be to get a BFP on Christmas Eve!? Good luck during your TWW! Keep us updated with your symptoms!

Honey: Sorry to hear about the SA...but like someone else said, (don't remember who it was!) all it takes is that one determined one! At least you guys are finding all of this out to get it taken care of! A lot of men would have a hard time admitting it might be them and even going in for SA! :hugs:

Had cm last two days, yesterday the best (as noted). Now, I don't know if I'd be able to tell the difference. Just going for it anyways!

No problem with that!! Get all of the :sex: in you can! Pos OPK and CM are GOOD signs!! :hugs:

I told OH about pos opk and was like, can we get one more in tonight? And his response was, 'remember this happened last week and it was a false alarm?' yeah, well, buddy, I can't see the future so hit this and complain about it tomorrow! Hehehe. Boys...

I told OH about pos opk and was like, can we get one more in tonight? And his response was, 'remember this happened last week and it was a false alarm?' yeah, well, buddy, I can't see the future so hit this and complain about it tomorrow! Hehehe. Boys...

HAHAHA:laugh2: Oh my gosh, you just made my morning. (After a rough start!) I cannot stop laughing. ( I think cause this is a conversation my DH and I would have!) GET IT GIRL!!!

Uggghhh!! I am so emotional right now! Just talked to my nephew on the phone and he was telling me about losing his tooth yesterday at school and I had to hold back the tears! He was so excited! Makes me happy and sad at the same time. It is just so fun listening to him get so excited, but bittersweet because he is getting so big. I am going to be a MESS when my kid's hit milestones like that!

I have forewarned my family that my first child probably won't walk until they are two because I won't put them down the first year (joking, sort of). I have waited so long to hold that child! I understand what you mean about being a mess at milestones...

Hey hey ladies! :wave: I was catching up with a friend last night so I have been MIA. I think I have managed to catch up with everyone.

Michaelap – Sorry to hear AF arrived. You don’t sound too disappointed though which is good. Onward and upwards for 2013 when we will all be mommies!! :thumbup:
Ltruns33 – woohoo!!! TWW!! Thrilled for you that you got your opk and have covered all bases. I really really hope this is your month.:hugs: How exciting to test on Christmas eve! Im really hoping that it works out for me that I can test NYE.
Wantingchild - internet cheapies are the way forward!!! I buy both my HPTs and my OPKs online. Bulk buy them and they are soooo cheap. However I do check my opk with a digi just to be sure.
Honeyangel831 – everything still sounds so positive for you! How many dpo are you now? Sorry to hear about the SA results, but hopefully the post op ones will be a lot better. :hugs:
HWPG – You are hilarious!! :haha: and SOOO right. “get to it hubby..you can whinge later!” Have fun catching your eggy! :winkwink:

AFM: Im on cd4, 3rd day of clomid, AF stopped today. Thought AF would stay for one more day, but cd2 &3 were extremely heavy so Im happy enough that Im cleared out and ready to go (sorry for the crude image!!)

So far so good with the clomid. No real side effects to report so hopefully it stays that way! We are going away this weekend, plan on getting plenty of :sex: !!!!! :haha: not really baby making as it is too soon, just for fun :winkwink:

My hubby is making fun of me as I always seem to find something new to worry about in the area of Ttcing: :shrug:

We had our first positive OPK yesterday morning, but when I checked my BBT this morning there was no spike yet. :blush: Part of me is worried that I am not ovulating. B

Bts are something I feel iffy about, as I, despite of 7 to 8 hours of sleep a night, usually never have three hours of uninterrupted sleep before my alarm rings. I took my BBt as 4:30 and it was 97.37. At six (after about 45 minutes of sleep)it was 97.47. My temperatures have been around 97.4 the whole cycle. I only started temping on CD 22 of my first cycle and then had temperatures around 98.1. Today is CD 21. Anybody else having troubles/insecurities with BBts?

My tww started today/yesterday. I got a positive opk Sun afternoon we dtd every other day last week (sorry! Tmi I know) and including Sunday and Monday. We covered our bases..and will prob keep going every other day this month just to keep dtd not just for ttc..do fingers crossed y'all! My test date is Christmas Eve. Ugh! Or..:) whichever it may be. I'm praying for a miracle!!

How's everyone else?! Test dates?!

Good news Lt!!!!! I will be testing Xmas eve or Xmas day if I have the guts!!!!!

Still feeling really nauseous though- comes and goes throughout the day.... Really annoying but I hope and pray its a good sign but I refuse to believe it bc I don't want to get my hopes up!

Gl!!!

I will probably be testing on Christmas day, too, if my body decides to stick with a 33 day cycle!

My hubby is making fun of me as I always seem to find something new to worry about in the area of Ttcing: :shrug:

We had our first positive OPK yesterday morning, but when I checked my BBT this morning there was no spike yet. :blush: Part of me is worried that I am not ovulating. B

Bts are something I feel iffy about, as I, despite of 7 to 8 hours of sleep a night, usually never have three hours of uninterrupted sleep before my alarm rings. I took my BBt as 4:30 and it was 97.37. At six (after about 45 minutes of sleep)it was 97.47. My temperatures have been around 97.4 the whole cycle. I only started temping on CD 22 of my first cycle and then had temperatures around 98.1. Today is CD 21. Anybody else having troubles/insecurities with BBts?

Sorry Sahnie, I dont temp at all so I cant help. I know there are threads all about temping though, you might find some answers on them. I hope you work it out :hugs:

sahnie, i know loads about temping, so here is my tiny bit of advice, and only time will tell if it is true or not: when you get your pos opk, you *should* ovulate 12-24 hours later, although some ladies ovulate 36 hours (it is a wide range). so your temp spike does not necessarily come the day after your post opk. For example: monday morning, pos opk. you dont actually ovulate until 24 hours later, so your bbt has not risen by tuesday morning. wednesday, you see the elevation. alternatively: monday morning you get pos opk. you ovulate monday night. you see a temp rise tuesday morning. each cycle is different, each woman is different.
also, do your best to temp at the same time each morning. i know that even 30 mins for me can elevate my temp by a couple 0.1's. take the first number you get, not the second. you're doing the right thing, just keep temping! GL!

ps. if you check out my link and scroll down, you will see in october i had 2 days of pos opks, and temp rose on the second day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->