New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

Hey ladies! Sounds like everyone is doing great with ovulating and clomid!

Ready2bmum: Is that normal for clomid to shorten AF? If so, that is a positive side affect! Get some practice BD'ing in this weekend! WOOP WOOP!

HWPG: Thanks for posting that stuff about temping! If I get a BFN this month, I am going to start temping next month. OPK's worked well for me this month, but double checking is always best!

Sahnie: Get to BD'ing! GOOD LUCK!!!

Spent the day Christmas shopping...ALL DAY. After about 3 hours of it, I realized I hadn't thought about TTC since I began shopping...once I realized it, I started thinking about it, of course! :laugh2: But it was nice to have that break from thinking about it! (And googling symptoms!) Boobs still hurt..along with nipples! I don't really have any CM though....although I am not really sure what mine usually is at this point in my cycle. I am not "dry", when I check, there is definitely some there, but none "coming out" (sorry TMI)

:hugs: and :dust::dust: to you all!!!

Blazing pos opks tonight, including smiley face! Now, where is OH? Must hunt down and climb him....hehehhe...

My tww started today/yesterday. I got a positive opk Sun afternoon we dtd every other day last week (sorry! Tmi I know) and including Sunday and Monday. We covered our bases..and will prob keep going every other day this month just to keep dtd not just for ttc..do fingers crossed y'all! My test date is Christmas Eve. Ugh! Or..:) whichever it may be. I'm praying for a miracle!!

How's everyone else?! Test dates?!

Good news Lt!!!!! I will be testing Xmas eve or Xmas day if I have the guts!!!!!

Still feeling really nauseous though- comes and goes throughout the day.... Really annoying but I hope and pray its a good sign but I refuse to believe it bc I don't want to get my hopes up!

Gl!!!

I will probably be testing on Christmas day, too, if my body decides to stick with a 33 day cycle!

Woohoo guys, best of luck to us all! Seriously, I hope it works out this month!

Blazing pos opks tonight, including smiley face! Now, where is OH? Must hunt down and climb him....hehehhe...

Yay for positive OPKs ! Lots of :dust: your way. Hopefully, you can join the Christmas time testing rounds!

I was in such a witchy mood tonight after work that hubby started making fun of me saying that I was suffering from post-ovulation egg-partem depression?! He was really cute so looking up on youtube what it takes for a sperm to reach the egg and then calculating what that would mean for us.

I was in such a witchy mood tonight after work that hubby started making fun of me saying that I was suffering from post-ovulation egg-partem depression?! He was really cute so looking up on youtube what it takes for a sperm to reach the egg and then calculating what that would mean for us.

Hahaha! That is too funny! (And very cute and sweet!) That is awesome he is so interested in stuff and wants to make it happen!

Me and dh bd'ed tonight and he ummm...thrusted a little too hard...made me say ouch! He said, oh honey, is your cervix low today? Hahahaha. Can't believe it didn't ruin the mood!
What a weirdo.
Gotta love the hubby's!

'thrusted'. Hilarious! Hope you,re not still feeling that...
We also just sealed the deal; laying on couch with softcup inside and iPad in hand. So classy.

We also just sealed the deal; laying on couch with softcup inside and iPad in hand. So classy.

Hahaha. VERY classy. I am watching night time drama shows with lap top on the lap. What do you think of those softcups?

Ugggh. I just read another thread someone else started with all the symptoms I have and all these women were like, oh, yeah, I get those all the time and I haven't gotten symy BFP yet, or yeah, that happens to me EVERY month. Why do pms/progesterone have to mimick pregnancy symptoms? This is pretty annoying. :growlmad:

And no, it wasn't THAT bad, I am fine! haha

Oh my Ladies- you crack me up. Great way to start the morning!!!!!!

SMGP- At least he is joking with you about it!!!!! I probably would have jokingly smacked OH on the head!

HWPG- Get on it!!! Tell him to enjoy the ride! ( no pun intended... ok... maybe a little..
its early)

Sahnie- Good luck and :dust:

Ready2bemum- Good luck with clomoid! I am not familiar with it but I have read great things about it. Like SMGP said- a shorter AF makes everyone happy!

Uggghhh!! I am so emotional right now! Just talked to my nephew on the phone and he was telling me about losing his tooth yesterday at school and I had to hold back the tears! He was so excited! Makes me happy and sad at the same time. It is just so fun listening to him get so excited, but bittersweet because he is getting so big. I am going to be a MESS when my kid's hit milestones like that!

Aw too cute! Your nephew sounds lucky to have you. And hey, being a mess when kids hit milestones is at least PART of what being a mom is all about right.

Honeyangel831 – everything still sounds so positive for you! How many dpo are you now? Sorry to hear about the SA results, but hopefully the post op ones will be a lot better. :hugs:

Thanks ready2Bmum. Yah know, that is a really good question. I started testing with OPK's Dec. 7th but I had tons of EWCM( sorry TMI) that day and got a negative. I tested every day up until then and got what I THINK was a positive on Monday Am. But EWCM was no where to be found and I didnt have any symptoms of Oing like I did on the 7th. So now I wonder if I "Saw' a positive opk bc i wanted one. We have :sex: every other day the entire month, so I am hoping... but then again this could all just be PMS I suppose. Next month, if needed, I think I will test with OPK's all month and temp to get a better idea... I feel like I am flying blind here!

Do any of you already have names picked out for when you do get a BFP? Or a list of names you are considering?

My girl name is Dalilah Jean. Lila for short. :baby: and I don't know about a boy name lol I want a girl so I've never thought about a boy hehe

Hahaha. VERY classy. I am watching night time drama shows with lap top on the lap. What do you think of those softcups?

Ugggh. I just read another thread someone else started with all the symptoms I have and all these women were like, oh, yeah, I get those all the time and I haven't gotten symy BFP yet, or yeah, that happens to me EVERY month. Why do pms/progesterone have to mimick pregnancy symptoms? This is pretty annoying. :growlmad:

Hey, I hate to add insult to injury...but since ttc I've noticed my body signs more and realized never to symptom spot. I make note of things for patterns, but if I spot one day a week before AF, I never assume it's IB, if my boobs are sore and swollen, I don't assume that's a symptom, if I am nauseous, have to pee.. You get the idea. I don't even look for symptoms. Bc they vary so much between women and since I've never been pregnant I have no idea what to look for. You know? After 8 months you kinda get tired of, "oh my CM was slightly pink, maybe I'm pregnant!" Or "I'm really tired today, I must be pregnant!" I still keep track of my cycles and my body and my CM, but I refuse to think in pregnant till I miss AF and see two lines.

That being said, if you want a good site for stats/symptoms etc.. And LOTs of info on days past ovulation, countdown to pregnancy has tons of info!

Do any of you already have names picked out for when you do get a BFP? Or a list of names you are considering?

I love Allessandra Marie for a girl and Justin Christopher/Jonathan Michael for a boy... hubby hates both so we are in limbo lol

Hey, I hate to add insult to injury...but since ttc I've noticed my body signs more and realized never to symptom spot. I make note of things for patterns, but if I spot one day a week before AF, I never assume it's IB, if my boobs are sore and swollen, I don't assume that's a symptom, if I am nauseous, have to pee.. You get the idea. I don't even look for symptoms. Bc they vary so much between women and since I've never been pregnant I have no idea what to look for. You know? After 8 months you kinda get tired of, "oh my CM was slightly pink, maybe I'm pregnant!" Or "I'm really tired today, I must be pregnant!" I still keep track of my cycles and my body and my CM, but I refuse to think in pregnant till I miss AF and see two lines.

That being said, if you want a good site for stats/symptoms etc.. And LOTs of info on days past ovulation, countdown to pregnancy has tons of info!

Yeah, you are right! I am TRYING not to take every little thing as a symptom. I am actually on countdown to pregnancy! haha. I am kind of expecting AF to come, just so I won't be too let down. Women's bodies are so weird and do crazy things.
I am keeping track of my symptoms on cdtp website just so if I don't get my BFP this month, next month I can look back at this month and say, yep, that happened last month and I wasn't pregnant so I won't look so much into it. This is our first month TTC so I wasn't sure what to expect, although I have been off the pill for a few months and a few years back I was off of it for about 6 months and never had sore boobs, nipples and blue veins in boobs, so I guess we will have to wait and see. But I sure am glad I found that website, so if I don't get a BFP this month, I won't be symptom spotting as much in future months, cause it is annoying!

I love Allessandra Marie for a girl and Justin Christopher/Jonathan Michael for a boy... hubby hates both so we are in limbo lol

Haha, hubby and I have the same problem! He LOVES the name Lilly, and it is for sure in my top 5, but I love McKenna (he HATES IT) and I love Aubrey (He also hates it!) Now watch, we will have all boys cause we both have girl names we love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->