New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

my sister wants delilah with lila for nickname also! we were just discussing it the other day. i would like julianna alexander for a girl, and alexander julian for a boy, or some version/combination of those names. and we may call the child sasha regardless of what the given name is - it would be in honor of OH father who passed away last year (he's Russian).
i love love love softcups. you dont feel them, you dont get any leakage (regardless of ttc and keeping all that stuff up there, no leakage is great), take them out later and all the stuff goes with it, so you dont have more leakage later. plus with my sensitivity to UTIs, i love being to put it in, go the bathroom, then go lay on the couch. i feel like i didnt "waste" any material. they are a little... um... not romantic to put in, kills the post-coitus snuggling a little bit, but oh well. at this point in the relationship and ttc, it's no big deal. ps. i love them. hehe.

pps. did not have a temp rise this morning, but still had a super pos opk, so thinking it will be today.... how to convince OH i need just *one* more deposit? hm...

Hmmm....I might have to try those!
I love names that have meaning behind them. My hubby wants a jr. I am not too fond of the idea of that....but I really wanna use his middle name, which is also my brother's middle name. Or my dad's middle name which is my nephew's middle name.

We both agreed on a girl name, but my parents neighbors daughter just had a girl and named her zoey....go figure. Not a big deal to him..but it is to me.

I had a friend name her daughter Shayleen...my name...not after me, but she just liked it...so I guess it isn't that big a deal!
I also love Jonah...but he is not a fan. Haha.

boys are kinda funny like that: i wouldnt expect them to have an opinion, and mostly they are like, "whatever" and then suddenly, opinion! my OH said something similar whenever i mention a "due date" (like, IF i were to ever get a bfp) - he just doesnt see any problem with any day on the calendar. and i'm like, "no, so-and-so was born then, i hate them, it can't be that day" or other various things. he's just not bothered. boyz = funny.

My husband is actually ok with Dalilah Jean. He says he will call her Lilac because that's his favorite flower lol.... So it works for both of us. Jean is my grandmothers middle name and my stepdads middle name is the same just spelled differently, Gene. So if we happen to have a boy, Gene would work. I really wouldn't mind having a boy, but I just really really want my Dalilah. :coffee:

Haha, I am the same way about the due date. I was SET on having a May baby! My dad's birthday is in May, our anniversary is the day after my dad's birthday and my Godmother's birthday is in May. At this point, I don't care...I just REALLY do not want a winter baby...my birthday is in February, and I always hated having a winter baby...but again, now, it is what it is and I will be happy with whatever!

So, I had the weirdest thing happen today in class! I was sitting there..actually NOT thinking about TTC..(missed class on Tuesday so I was trying to catch up!) And all of a sudden, I had a shooting pain in my abdomen area..not like AF cramps, more like a pinch/stab. It almost felt like someone was taking a pin or something and jabbing it in there, almost a "burning" feeling. It almost made me say "Ouch" out loud....I held back. Small cramps here and there, but they do not feel like AF cramps, they feel different! I really do not know what to think at this point! I ran to the bathroom to make sure AF didn't arrive, and NOTHING. I have gone to the bathroom twice since, and still nothing. AF cramps are always constant until I take some advil or something, these are coming and going. SO WEIRD.
I feel like I am going crazy! :wacko:

oh SMGP, sounds exciting! hope "stabbing pains like someone is jabbing me with a pin" are good signs! fx!

ps. i really really wanted to have a july baby - my sister BIL and OH have bdays in that month - in fact, last month FF put my "due date" on OH's bday. :( boo. now, like you, i'll take what i can get...

We are now officially 1 dpo, confirmed with a temperature spike this morning. Now the two week-wait is on and I have promised myself not to:

- Do a home pregnancy test before my period is late for at least 24 hours (--> December 25th, 2012, a Christmas day BFP would be great :cloud9:)
- do (too much) symptom spotting (Anybody feeling really worn out and moody past ovulation? :dohh:)

As for names, I think we are pretty much decided on Sophia Magdalena for a girl and Benjamin Matthias for a boy.

Susanne

Hope I'm not intruding, was reading through the thread a little bit and thought i'd show myself instead of lurking! :hi:

Sahnie: Welcome to the TWW!! :happydance: Those sound like wonderful goals to set for yourself! Especially not testing until you're late. I went cray cray this month and tested 8 dpo, bfn, of course! 11dpo today and I PROMISED myself I won't test again until this weekend. : ) But if you wanna symptom spot, you know you can list them all here for us!

Shanbb: Welcome! How far along in your cycle or TWW are you?

TWW: anyone know of things they've heard are helpful to do during the tww? Helpful as in healthy/good for implantation?? I'm sure there's not much to do but wait.. I just always feel like this is the time frame where my body messes up. We dtd when we should throughout my cycle and then..bfn! :( so I'm windering if y'all know anything about the tww?

I go to the dr Sunday to have prolactin levels tested and DH goes for SA- just to cover all our bases!

I read in another thread that lots of girls eat pineapple core. Whatever is in it aids implantation. I looked it up and sure enough there's lots of info on it!

Haha, I am the same way about the due date. I was SET on having a May baby! My dad's birthday is in May, our anniversary is the day after my dad's birthday and my Godmother's birthday is in May. At this point, I don't care...I just REALLY do not want a winter baby...my birthday is in February, and I always hated having a winter baby...but again, now, it is what it is and I will be happy with whatever!

So, I had the weirdest thing happen today in class! I was sitting there..actually NOT thinking about TTC..(missed class on Tuesday so I was trying to catch up!) And all of a sudden, I had a shooting pain in my abdomen area..not like AF cramps, more like a pinch/stab. It almost felt like someone was taking a pin or something and jabbing it in there, almost a "burning" feeling. It almost made me say "Ouch" out loud....I held back. Small cramps here and there, but they do not feel like AF cramps, they feel different! I really do not know what to think at this point! I ran to the bathroom to make sure AF didn't arrive, and NOTHING. I have gone to the bathroom twice since, and still nothing. AF cramps are always constant until I take some advil or something, these are coming and going. SO WEIRD.
I feel like I am going crazy! :wacko:

That sounds so positive!!!! When is the next test day???

Ltruns: I have aslo heard about the pineapple core..not sure why, I will have to read up on it. Probably just drink tons of water, get rest and eat healthy!

Honey: Not sure, af is due around Monday and I really do not wanna test too early!

So I am laying it bed and I just had that pain again! The sharp burning! Only on the left side. WTH

I read in another thread that lots of girls eat pineapple core. Whatever is in it aids implantation. I looked it up and sure enough there's lots of info on it!

I think I'll give pineapple core a try!

I said that I was not going to symptom spot, but I am curious whether anybody else has experienced something similar :blush::

- During my last cycle, after the basal temperature spike and with the rise of progesterone, I got hot flashes in bed and was unable to stay a sleep for more than an hour at a time. I think during the first cycle this happened a lot later and NOT 2 dpo?!
- my mood has been witchy since ovulation (ask hubby :cry:)
- a lot of milky white discharge, very liquid
- cramps
- sore back

Positive signs or just progesterone loving on me?

Sahnie

morning ladies. not a big rise for me this AM, hope my body cooperates and gives me higher temps tomorrow - had a disturbed sleeping so maybe that contributed??? also, on FF, if you have sex at 1am, does that count as AM or PM? and lastly, had a nice shouting match with OH this morning - boys really know just what to say to make you cry, eh?

i'm sorry gals, i am no help with signs. not only do i have no bfp experience to rely on, but i literally take every symptom as AF, and never PG, because i'd rather be surprised than disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->