New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

I read in another thread that lots of girls eat pineapple core. Whatever is in it aids implantation. I looked it up and sure enough there's lots of info on it!

I think I'll give pineapple core a try!

I said that I was not going to symptom spot, but I am curious whether anybody else has experienced something similar :blush::

- During my last cycle, after the basal temperature spike and with the rise of progesterone, I got hot flashes in bed and was unable to stay a sleep for more than an hour at a time. I think during the first cycle this happened a lot later and NOT 2 dpo?!
- my mood has been witchy since ovulation (ask hubby :cry:)
- a lot of milky white discharge, very liquid
- cramps
- sore back

Positive signs or just progesterone loving on me?

Sahnie

It is really hard to tell the difference between pregnancy symptoms or progesterone (I am dealing with the same thing right now!) Everyone is so different! I have some friends that had morning sickness right away, others didn't get it until 6-8 weeks.
I am 12dpo today and so far, my symptoms have been:
*VERY sore boobs since O. (I usually get them, but always only a few days before AF comes, so this is a lot different) Boobs also look and feel a bit fuller.
*Sore nipples since 4-5 dpo. (Couldn't sleep on my belly last night!)
*Blue veins appearing in boobs (Never seen these before!) probably around 5-6 dpo.
*Yesterday I had a jabbing/burning feeling in my abdomen followed by very light cramping on and off. Happened again this morning when I was laying in bed. ( I got AF cramps, but never until the day she shows up)
*Fell asleep at 10 p.m. last night (VERY early for me) woke up at 7 and wanted to go back to bed!
* Up at 5, 6 and 7 having to pee.
*I usually have a glass of wine or something with dinner and usually have a few beers on Sunday's watching football and I have NO desire to drink even one glass of wine. Had my last drink at 2 or 3 dpo and since then I just haven't wanted anything.
*Hubby had a dream I was pregnant last night! Haha (I have been keeping my symptoms a secret from him, I don't want him to get his hopes up!) He know my boobs are sore, but he just said, damn, that means your period is coming! So he has no idea I am even symptom spotting.

I have no idea what to make of all of these symptoms. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much, and waiting to test a few more days. I was suppose to test today, but I can't deal with a BFN today, so I am going to wait until Sunday or Monday. AF is suppose to (hopefully she doesn't!) show up on Monday or Tuesday.

What dpo are you again?

wow, lots of good symptoms, SMGP!

1-2dpo
Used:
*ConcievePlus
*Prenatal Vitamins
*Opks

Lots of water and eating healthy
DH healthy too!
Marine Life

Need 2ww buddy!
AF due Christmas
:flower:

Yeah, they all sound promising, but after reading through so many threads on here, so many women are 100% convinced that this is their month or that month was their month then they get a BFN or AF shows up, so I am trying not to get too excited. I know right now there is a 50/50 chance. I am so tempted to test, but I really want to use FMU and it is too late to do it today!

How does everyone else test? Do you dip the test or just stick it down there and pee right on it? I know the directions say pee on it, but I have heard some others say they dip it..? I have one test left (Target brand) I wish I had internet cheapies right now, if I did, I would probably test! I just don't wanna get a BFN then have to go spend more money on store ones!

Oh, since about 7-8 dpo, my nipples are ALWAYS hard!

not sure about hpts, but i always dip my opks.
all day yesterday my breasts were SO itchy; scratching them did nothing. this is a new thing for me, i wonder if it related to ovulating... i suppose i'll put it in the chart!

I read in another thread that lots of girls eat pineapple core. Whatever is in it aids implantation. I looked it up and sure enough there's lots of info on it!

I said that I was not going to symptom spot, but I am curious whether anybody else has experienced something similar :blush::

- During my last cycle, after the basal temperature spike and with the rise of progesterone, I got hot flashes in bed and was unable to stay a sleep for more than an hour at a time. I think during the first cycle this happened a lot later and NOT 2 dpo?!
- cramps
- sore back

Sahnie

It is really hard to tell the difference between pregnancy symptoms or progesterone (I am dealing with the same thing right now!) Everyone is so different! I have some friends that had morning sickness right away, others didn't get it until 6-8 weeks.
*VERY sore boobs since O. (I usually get them, but always only a few days before AF comes, so this is a lot different) Boobs also look and feel a bit fuller.
*Blue veins appearing in boobs (Never seen these before!) probably around 5-6 dpo.
*Yesterday I had a jabbing/burning feeling in my abdomen followed by very light cramping on and off. Happened again this morning when I was laying in bed. ( I got AF cramps, but never until the day she shows up)
*Fell asleep at 10 p.m. last night (VERY early for me) woke up at 7 and wanted to go back to bed!
*I usually have a glass of wine or something with dinner and usually have a few beers on Sunday's watching football and I have NO desire to drink even one glass of wine. Had my last drink at 2 or 3 dpo and since then I just haven't wanted anything.
*Hubby had a dream I was pregnant last night! Haha (I have been keeping my symptoms a secret from him, I don't want him to get his hopes up!) He know my boobs are sore, but he just said, damn, that means your period is coming! So he has no idea I am even symptom spotting.

I have no idea what to make of all of these symptoms. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much, and waiting to test a few more days. I was suppose to test today, but I can't deal with a BFN today, so I am going to wait until Sunday or Monday. AF is suppose to (hopefully she doesn't!) show up on Monday or Tuesday.

What dpo are you again?

I am only 2 dpo today, day 23 of my cycle, that's why I am feeling weirded out that my body is already acting like PMS: Heavy breasts and blue veins. This is about four or five days earlier than last cycle. Hubby and I have some stress in our life right now and I am really hoping that this does not interfere with conception.

Your symptoms do sound very promising!:thumbup:I would say anything that feels different from your normal patterns is a good sign! How long is your cycle normally? I am planning not to test until my AF is overdue (I went through ten tests last cycle! :blush:).

- cramps
- sore back

Sahnie

What dpo are you again?

I am only 2 dpo today, day 23 of my cycle, that's why I am feeling weirded out that my body is already acting like PMS: Heavy breasts and blue veins. This is about four or five days earlier than last cycle. Hubby and I have some stress in our life right now and I am really hoping that this does not interfere with conception.

Your symptoms do sound very promising!:thumbup:I would say anything that feels different

from your normal patterns is a good sign! How long is your cycle normally? I am planning not to test until my AF is overdue (I went through ten tests last cycle! :blush:).

Haha. If I had internet cheapies I would be a poas addict right now!

Cycle is average of 33 days but it has been 35 one month. I am cd 31 today.
I have only been off bc since september. Pretty sure I o'd in november, not sure about oct and for sure did this month. If I do not get a bfp this month, I am gonna be going crazy if all of my tww are like this! Especially the sore boobs! It has never been like this before...guess I willbjust have to wait and see!

Good luck during yout tww! Keep us updated with symptoms!!

1-2dpo
Used:
*ConcievePlus
*Prenatal Vitamins
*Opks

DH healthy too!
Marine Life

Need 2ww buddy!
AF due Christmas

AF is due Christmas Eve for me! What is concieve plus? I take prenatals and eat pretty healthy. How's your 2ww so far?

So, like 2 people have joked that I was pregnant in the past 3 days.....so last night, I thought..what the heck! Took a test :bfp:!!!! Ran to Target and got more and got another :bfp:! Tested again this morning and +++++ again!!!!

I called my best friend before I told my hubby!

I stuck a hamburger bun in the oven and told him there was a weird smell over by the stove and it was scaring me. So he went over there was sniffin around, opened the oven and said, "Well yeah, ya got a bun in there." I just busted out laughing! He was like Oh.My.Gosh. Are you pregnant!?!?!? He didn't fully believe me until I showed him the two tests.

There were tears and hugging. Not I just have to hope we have a sticky bean!!

So, like 2 people have joked that I was pregnant in the past 3 days.....so last night, I thought..what the heck! Took a test :bfp:!!!! Ran to Target and got more and got another :bfp:! Tested again this morning and +++++ again!!!!

I stuck a hamburger bun in the oven and told him there was a weird smell over by the stove and it was scaring me. So he went over there was sniffin around, opened the oven and said, "Well yeah, ya got a bun in there." I just busted out laughing! He was like Oh.My.Gosh. Are you pregnant!?!?!? He didn't fully believe me until I showed him the two tests.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I barely know you but I am so happy for you. I came on this AM purposely to see if you got your ++++:flower:

1-2dpo
Used:
*ConcievePlus
*Prenatal Vitamins
*Opks

DH healthy too!
Marine Life

Need 2ww buddy!
AF due Christmas

Welcome!!! Af is due on Christmas for me too!! Suspense is killing me!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I barely know you but I am so happy for you. I came on this AM purposely to see if you got your ++++:flower:

Thank you!!! I was telling myself all day I was notngoing to test until Monday...but then a girl I work with who is pregnant, made a comment about me being pregnant cause the veins in my arms were super dark and she was like, that happens when you are pregnant! Haha. So that is what made me wanna test.

Thank you!!! I was telling myself all day I was notngoing to test until Monday...but then a girl I work with who is pregnant, made a comment about me being pregnant cause the veins in my arms were super dark and she was like, that happens when you are pregnant! Haha. So that is what made me wanna test.

I bet you are glad you did!!!!

yay SMGP! congratulations! that is so exciting!

afm, 2dpo (no CH yet, but i know). 13 days til testing.... send some of that BFP my way!

Haha, yep! When are you going to test?! I see you said af is due on Chrismtas...af was suppose to come for me this coming monday or tuesday.. so I tested 3 to 4 days before!

yay SMGP! congratulations! that is so exciting!

afm, 2dpo (no CH yet, but i know). 13 days til testing.... send some of that BFP my way!

:dust: :dust: :dust: Spreading the dust all around! FX'ed for a month of :bfp:'s!!

Haha, yep! When are you going to test?! I see you said af is due on Chrismtas...af was suppose to come for me this coming monday or tuesday.. so I tested 3 to 4 days before!

I am not 100% sure yet- but probably the 21st or 22. I dont want to test too early and get a negative and have to retest, but then again I may anyway just incase I ovulated earlier then I thought. I am NOT a very patient woman and this year has been very rough on DH and I with a lot of family deaths/illness/etc. so we really need some good news to perk things up around here lol.

I am not 100% sure yet- but probably the 21st or 22. I dont want to test too early and get a negative and have to retest, but then again I may anyway just incase I ovulated earlier then I thought. I am NOT a very patient woman and this year has been very rough on DH and I with a lot of family deaths/illness/etc. so we really need some good news to perk things up around here lol.

Well I will say a prayer for you!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->