New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

Congratulations SMGP!

HWPG, I am 3 dpo! We will be testing around the same time. How are you doing?
My body is so far showing the same symptoms as last cycle. Not sure whether this is a good or rather a bad sign?

SMGP!!!!!. Oh my god CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! :hugs:
:happydance: :happydance:

We're still away atm and I just dropped in for a quick look and see this brilliant news!!! I am THRILLED for you.xx

i will wait at least 2 weeks, so the 27th... i get spotting before AF, so i'm sure that will be a good indicator... i just want it to be the time! when will you test sahnie?

;
i will wait at least 2 weeks, so the 27th... i get spotting before AF, so i'm sure that will be a good indicator... i just want it to be the time! when will you test sahnie?

Assuming that my body sticks with 33 day cycle, Af is due for me on the 24th. I intend to check on the 25th. Last cycle, I had PMS symptoms about a week before AF. Coming off the pill in October has really thrown my body for a loop.

Congratulation SMPG, I'm so happy for you.

What a wonderful Christmas pressie.

I haven't been on in a few days. WOW SMGP! Congratulations!!!!

I'm feeling quite normal myself. Sore boobs but that is expected right now. So I'm sure AF will be arriving right on time. In 2 days. My back hurts quite a bit when I wake up in the morning. But that's about it. I'd say I'm probably out for this month. Good luck to everyone! And have a good Sunday. I might just be very lazy today lol... I think I want coffee and to lay in bed and watch tv. hehe

:dust::dust::dust:

We're all very quiet around here!!:kiss:

I just had to buy a pregnancy test for a girl in work. She's 27 and couldn't buy her own test and "would just die" if she was pregnant. Is it really selfish of me that I was praying it would be neg because I'd be jealous??? :blush:

It was neg by the way.

Hi everyone,

Been gone for a few days- stupid finals!! How is everyone else doing???

I am feeling so so- either getting some extreme PMS symptoms quite early or maybe good news is in my future. Either way my back has been killing me. I have a bad back from a car accident I was in earlier this year so it's not too uncommon for it to hurt, but it's been hurting severely without a trigger. Not counting on Anything but my fingers are crossed either way.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

We're all very quiet around here!!:kiss:

I just had to buy a pregnancy test for a girl in work. She's 27 and couldn't buy her own test and "would just die" if she was pregnant. Is it really selfish of me that I was praying it would be neg because I'd be jealous??? :blush:

It was neg by the way.

Not bad at all!! I had a similar thought when I was buying a test yesterday. I only bought a test 1 other time in my life when I was 17 ( don't judge) and late. I remembered taking it and praying for a negative ( it was) and how this time when taking it I will be praying for a positive. Full circle

before my ex was diagnosed with no sperm, we used Plan B a couple times (as above, don't judge). the amount of money spent - bc, condoms, etc - i can't even think about it! so many of us prevented for so long, now we're all "get me knocked up asap!". funny how things work out... and no offense to your friend/coworker, but if you are 27 and cant buy your own pregnancy test, regardless of if "you'd die" or not....c'mon now.... <sorry>

HWPG - Whats plan B??? And no offence about my co-worker. She wouldnt be the most mature girl. Not being able to buy her own test is ridiculous. All I could think was "typical! She'll be preggers now and she doesnt even want to be!". Very selfish of me, but I can be honest here.

Honeyangel- Its funny that youve only bought 1 test before, as Im the complete opposite! My mother was a single mother at age 17 and had me TERRIFIED of getting pregnant young. I coud have shares in a test company at this stage I have bought so many over the years. Looking back, I was always SO careful and was never in danger of being pregnant but if my period was even a day late I would freak out! Its crazy how the universe plays these tricks on us. Now I stare at tests WILLING a second line to appear!!

ready, are you in the states? Plan B is a prescription you take after a night of unprotected sex, or if the condom breaks, or you miss a pill or something. it apparently disrupts/prevents implantation, if it were to happen (it is not the same as "the abortion pill"). and it's like $50 a pop. money down the drain.... esp if there are no sperm....
btw, i'm embarrassed to buy hpts also, but that wouldnt *stop* me from doing it. same with condoms - i hate that i am/was trying to be an adult and prevent pregnancy and being embarrassed about it. so yea, let's put the hpts, lube, and condoms in the same area.

ready, are you in the states? Plan B is a prescription you take after a night of unprotected sex, or if the condom breaks, or you miss a pill or something. it apparently disrupts/prevents implantation, if it were to happen (it is not the same as "the abortion pill"). and it's like $50 a pop. money down the drain.... esp if there are no sperm....
btw, i'm embarrassed to buy hpts also, but that wouldnt *stop* me from doing it. same with condoms - i hate that i am/was trying to be an adult and prevent pregnancy and being embarrassed about it. so yea, let's put the hpts, lube, and condoms in the same area.

No im in Ireland. We call it "the morning after pill" here. Not as catchy as "plan B"! lol. Up until this year it could ONLY be got by going to your doctor and getting a perscription for it. Since the beginning of this year it can be bought in the pharmacy without a perscription. We still dont have abortion in Ireland (regardless of a womans circumstances) Only 1 month ago a woman died here due to a pregnancy related infection. She begged to have the baby aborted as she knew she would die and the government wouldnt allow it. There is alot of trouble over it and it has brought up the abortion debate here again. Women must go to England at the moment if they want/need one.

Anyway, I got a bit off the point. I used to work in a pharmacy. Some people would be SO embarrassed buying certain products. I always tried to make them feel as comfortable as I could.

i read about that story: so sad (regardless of where you stand on abortion).

I hope you ladies had a more fruitful weekend than I! Progesterone is NOT my friend, making me feel really bad. Unfortunately, symptoms seem to be the same as last time at 5dpo. I am starting to think that, maybe, we were not successful this month. :cry:

Well let's start out own thread, then! :) Only for people who don't ignore :p

I have to agree! I. Am an adult and married and still feel awkward buying these things. Self checkouts are my friend- but I still do it!

Ready: i like your "wanted" sign. me too!
5dpo, nothing to report. seriously symptom spotting. i'm ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->