New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

Hey ladies, it must be the month for strange opks! I just logged in to discuss my own and I see you both are having strange results too! I'm on CD9 but my opk is notably darker today. This didn't happen last cycle until the day right before O. I have a feeling I'm going to go early. It was CD17 last month, was hoping for CD14 this month, but I reckon it could be CD12 or earlier!! I wonder if early ovulation matters?? (Like is it a negative thing)

hi sahnie! i dont think i have ov'd yet; no temp shift. i have had NINE days of pos opks - what?! i am in the same boat; have no idea what to think. but since no temp shift, we're still bd-ing. flu only lasted about 5 days, but i think it pushed my ov back to more like cd28-29 instead of my "normal" cd23-25. only time will tell, GL y'all!

I am not a hundred percent sure either whether I had a temperature shift or not. I am worried that I mis-read the thermometer. With the second round of OPKs, I did not have any of my typical symptoms.

Sahnie

Hey ladies, it must be the month for strange opks! I just logged in to discuss my own and I see you both are having strange results too! I'm on CD9 but my opk is notably darker today. This didn't happen last cycle until the day right before O. I have a feeling I'm going to go early. It was CD17 last month, was hoping for CD14 this month, but I reckon it could be CD12 or earlier!! I wonder if early ovulation matters?? (Like is it a negative thing)

Did you take anything different this cycle? I used evening primrose oil and wonder whether this had an effect. Kind of interesting that all three of us have weird OPKs this month. My OPKs have been getting progressively darker. I don't think that early ovulation matters, as long as your luteal phase is the same.

Sahnie

I'm on round 2 of Clomid. But it was exactly the same dose and days as last month. Unless it works better the second month maybe?! Who knows. The next few days will tell, and in the meantime we're gona start bding. Its 5 days to the 14th now either way, so can start storing those swimmers :haha:

Its gona be a lucky month ladies...I can feel it!! :hugs:

I'm on round 2 of Clomid. But it was exactly the same dose and days as last month. Unless it works better the second month maybe?! Who knows. The next few days will tell, and in the meantime we're gona start bding. Its 5 days to the 14th now either way, so can start storing those swimmers :haha:

Its gona be a lucky month ladies...I can feel it!! :hugs:

I am getting a full fertility workout up done this month! everything from thyroid to progesterone to hubby's SA. (Eek awkward!) I don't know what I want to happen, either a) everything comes back normal and we just keep trying or b) something comes out that is easily fixed with meds. If it's a, then how could we not already be pregnant? If it's b, then will meds help/work? Or will we continue to have to wait/try/wait/try? Opks and everything have ALWAYS been perfect every month. Can't wait to see how it all turns out, but I'm only on CD2!

Ready, good luck this month, I love your enthusiasm/optimism! I hope your right! I'm already at cycle 10, do not wanna get any closer to one year!

?And another positive OPK! FertilityFriend is finally recognising ovulation for CD 16/17, four/five days earlier than before. This means, if I stick with my 11 day luteal phase that my temperature should drop tomorrow and Af should arrive on Sunday. Let's hope that she is not going to grace our door step!

Ready, you might be on to something: I almost did not start using the OPKs until later in the cycle and almost missed my ovulation window. January might just be a good month for all of us!

Sahnie

0118132326 (2).jpg

hey any of you use opk's as hpt's? since i don't feel my period coming and my cycle is weird..figured i'd give that experiment a try..

Michael, check out peeonastick.com if you havent yet... She did a whole series on this. Very interesting.

View attachment 551965

hey any of you use opk's as hpt's? since i don't feel my period coming and my cycle is weird..figured i'd give that experiment a try..

That's what mine have been looking like four the last four days in a row morning and evening! Do you take your temperature? Mine has not dropped yet as it normally does before Af arrives.

Sahnie

Nah, I'm not a temper..just did it due to no period yet...doing errands today for the new house and feeling a bit, ahem, "wet" if you will..so we'll see what is going on when I get home..neg hpt this am with fmv...so remaining in limbo I suppose..eerrrrrgggg!

Nah, I'm not a temper..just did it due to no period yet...doing errands today for the new house and feeling a bit, ahem, "wet" if you will..so we'll see what is going on when I get home..neg hpt this am with fmv...so remaining in limbo I suppose..eerrrrrgggg!

That "wet" thing happened me last month and I deffo ovulated!
I can barely stand in the morning asking to temp is a very big ask.

yeah was just wet, watery cm...no blood...getting frustrated here..39 days..ugh!

Hi everyone,

Really hoping this will be a friendly thread to move into, I've been over in WTT and really missing the ladies I've left behind.

Hoping to meet some lovely new supportive gals tho! :flower:

This is my first official cycle TTC :happydance: I'm excited but sad as my Gran just passed away :cry:

Hoping for good news next month and a new life to begin.

Good luck everyone and :dust:

Hi everyone,

Really hoping this will be a friendly thread to move into, I've been over in WTT and really missing the ladies I've left behind.

Hoping to meet some lovely new supportive gals tho! :flower:

This is my first official cycle TTC :happydance: I'm excited but sad as my Gran just passed away :cry:

Hoping for good news next month and a new life to begin.

Good luck everyone and :dust:

Welcome and good luck! Are you planning on temping/using opks? I think they are helpful for understanding your cycle/body.

Thanks! Been using opks already to get to know what's going on, so will carry on with that I think. Altho ive just run out and probably wont have anymore until thurs! so just bding lots from cd10 this cycle!

I am officially two days late, but feeling very leery to test. We did a HPT at CD10 and it came back negative. No really telling symptoms except for sore breasts/nipples, freezing and disrupted sleep. No BBT drop yet so far. Normally, my temperature drops a day before AF.

How is e everybody else doing?

Sahnie

I am officially two days late, but feeling very leery to test. We did a HPT at CD10 and it came back negative. No really telling symptoms except for sore breasts/nipples, freezing and disrupted sleep. No BBT drop yet so far. Normally, my temperature drops a day before AF.

Sahnie

Chart looks pretty good!! When do you think you'll test again? Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust!!

I'm CD8 so we're about to start getting down to business. Just found out my dad has cancer...not sure how bad it is yet as we are waiting on more results but it has made me feel a bit anxious and scared as I can't imagine my father not meeting our first baby! He's only 61 and I never thought we would be dealing with this already. He's strong and we are just preparing to fight this damn thing. Cancer sucks!!

Sahnie

Chart looks pretty good!! When do you think you'll test again? Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust!!

I'm CD8 so we're about to start getting down to business. Just found out my dad has cancer...not sure how bad it is yet as we are waiting on more results but it has made me feel a bit anxious and scared as I can't imagine my father not meeting our first baby! He's only 61 and I never thought we would be dealing with this already. He's strong and we are just preparing to fight this damn thing. Cancer sucks!!

:hugs: Im really sorry to hear that, it really is a rollercoaster. My Dad was diagnosed with cancer 15 months ago so I know how you are feeling. Definitely good to have the attitude that you will all help him fight, stay positive! Thinking of you x :hugs:

Sahnie

I am so sorry to hear about your father! Good to hear so that he is strong!

Now I am three days late and still no sign of Af. Tested again this morning, another negative. I am starting to wonder whether I ovulated later than I thought CD 26 instead of CD 26?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->