New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

Hi all. I am cd18, day 4 of pos opks. Sigh. We've been sexing it up, but it's frustrating me because why can't my body just behave!? I will say I've had major ovary pain this week, and today my cp is high and soft (can barely reach that thing!) So we'll DTD tonighht and tomorrow, hoping to catch that egg!

Hi All.

HWPG - Hope you catch that egg!!!

Wanting - thanks for keeping us posted! Looking forward to hearing what your next ultrasound says! Congrats again.

Ready - We're not too far apart in our cycles. Let's hope this one is it!!!

AFM - I'm just waiting for af to arrive...should be tomorrow. I'm either 13 or 15 dpo depending on when I actually O'd. FF has switched it between the two dates a couple of times. Pretty sure there's no chance for a BFP this cycle looking at when we DTD. The holidays were crazy and my husband's job switched his schedule so he's been on nights for the past couple of weeks. We seriously don't see each other at all during the week. It's temporary but definitely will make this upcoming cycle a bit crazy. Debating whether to have him wake me up at 3:30am when he gets home...or to just hold off for the month and start up again once our schedules are back to normal.

A couple 330am booty calls could really spice up the ttc!

Haha...I love sunday morning :sex:

Anything so change it up a bit!lol

HWPG - Its sooooo frustrating that our bodies cant just be "normal"...but wheres the fun in that?!! :wacko:

Oh and btw, I have no idea how my picture rotated? I better fix it from a computer. Lol!

I had a VERY vivid dream last night about a pos hpt. I watched the second line appearing and showed it to my OH and everything.

He then woke me up to say goodbye (Im on a day off) and when I fell back asleep I dreamt I took a digital test and it said "pregnant 1-2".

Very sad when I woke up :cry:

oh, sorry ready, those dreams can be so disheartening!
afm, cd21, still no ov. having crazy sex but taking tonight off. fx that egg pops today!

Hey girls! I had a doctors appointment yesterday and they found one heartbeat but still nothing for the other baby/sac. So the doctor is really leaning towards the vanishing twin syndrom. :( We are very blessed to have one healthy baby growing away in there tho. So I have an ultrasound next Monday. I will then be 8 weeks 4 days, the doctor either thinks the second sac will just evaporate or there will be a baby in it. Just a waiting game until then :( :coffee: I will definently need some prayer and support until then. I have had headaches and been pretty nauseated but I'm almost two months pregnant already so I may be lucky and just not get the morning sickness, who knows? lol

Anyways, hope you all have a great day!! :hugs:

GL Wanting! Sorry to hear about the second sac, but perhaps it was not the best quality, and therefore not meant to be. In the meantime of waiting, grow that healthy baby A!

Sorry to hear about the second sac. I hope the first baby grows big and healthy :hugs:

Hey girls! I had a doctors appointment yesterday and they found one heartbeat but still nothing for the other baby/sac. So the doctor is really leaning towards the vanishing twin syndrom. :( We are very blessed to have one healthy baby growing away in there tho. So I have an ultrasound next Monday. I will then be 8 weeks 4 days, the doctor either thinks the second sac will just evaporate or there will be a baby in it. Just a waiting game until then :( :coffee: I will definently need some prayer and support until then. I have had headaches and been pretty nauseated but I'm almost two months pregnant already so I may be lucky and just not get the morning sickness, who knows? lol

Anyways, hope you all have a great day!! :hugs:

Keep us updated! I'm sorry to hear about that, but very excited fro you for your 1. I'm not very knowledgeable about this stuff; but what will happen if the sac doesn't go away? Is there a chance of a baby developing this late with no heartbeat? Or will the sac just naturally go away? Wish you and your family health/happiness in the next 7 months!

I'm not really sure what happens if it doesn't go away. I do know that if it causes stress and trouble instead of just absorbing, it could definently take the healthy baby down with it and cause a misscarriage so I'm in a bit of a sensitive position. And if it doesn't go away by the end of the first trimester, it will cause alot of trouble. I need to talk to my doctor more about it.

When I had the sonogram, I was 6 weeks and 4 days. That was almost two weeks ago, so by the time I have the next sonogram I will be 8 weeks 4 days. That is plenty of time for a baby to develope and form enough to be able to see it and the heartbeat. Basically, the second sac is a bit slower and younger than the first one. Implantation dates could have been up to a week different between the two. Interesting, huh? So, in my doctors words, hopefully the sac will either still be there with a healthy fetus and heartbeat inside, or the sac will have absorbed.

a friend of mine at work had twins that always measured about 2 weeks apart...she ovulated twice that month, and caught both eggs! it's possible, but you're smart to be cautious

I'm spotting which usually indicates AF is on her way. </3 I just don't know what to do anymore! It's so hard not knowing why. We worked really hard this month, were on a two week break from school/stress/lots of BD during fertile period. I just don't understand why it hasn't happened yet. On to cycle 10.

Hi Ladies,

Sorry that I have been MIA so much this month!

HWPG - Any signs of ovulation yet. Is the flu giving you a lot of grief?

Ready2Bmum - Those baby dreams are really frustrating. I had one of those last cycle and woke up feeling very sad, as well.

Wantingchild - I am so sorry to hear about a lack of a heartbeat in the second sac. Please keep us updated! How is pregnancy treating you?

Ltruns33 - I had high hope for Christmas break as well, especially as it is a time with less stress than during the school year. I am sorry to hear that it did not work out for you. I hope that cycle 10 will be the one! My Af arrived on Christmas evening.

I am currently on CD 25, but nothings seems to be going according to plan. I think I ovulated about 6 days earlier than the other two cycles (If I did not miss read the thermometer!) using evening prime rose oil.

What is really confusing me at the moment is that I am having three days of positive OPKs in a row and I am not really sure what to make of it. That has never happened before. The OPKs seem to be getting darker and darker. Normally, I just have one positive OPK and then only minuses. If my body sticks with my luteal phase length of 11 days, I should have AF by Saturday. I am really not sure what my body is up to, but I am afraid to get my hopes up. My weird chart is below.

Sahnie

I hope you get your cycle figured out! Good luck to you. And let us know.

I have been feeling pretty good actually. I've had naesea on and off but no morning sickness yet. I've also been quite a bit tired but feeling pretty good. Ready for the next ultrasound! :)

hi sahnie! i dont think i have ov'd yet; no temp shift. i have had NINE days of pos opks - what?! i am in the same boat; have no idea what to think. but since no temp shift, we're still bd-ing. flu only lasted about 5 days, but i think it pushed my ov back to more like cd28-29 instead of my "normal" cd23-25. only time will tell, GL y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->