New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

Morning ladies! Temp still low here and opk more neg than yesterday. I will probably test with opks until I get my period. But wemdtd last night, so cheers to that. How's everyone else?

Morning Ladies!!! I finally got my positive opk this morning but now I am confused. We Bd'ed yesterday and will tomorrow. Last SA showed dh's counts were a little low so we are going with the every other day method. Do you think that's right or should we bd every day during this period even if his count is low- I'm confused.....:wacko:

How is everyone else?

you should def get a couple opinions on this, but i think you want to do it the day of and the day after positive opk. not sure if counts are low, though....

I would ask your doc. (Or his doc). I am not sure what they recommend with low counts. Or, do as I would do and google it! haha
I did google it and this is what I found!

******One study of about 3,000 men looked at sperm motility and morphology (shape) in relation to the number of days they abstained from sex. They found that in men with low sperm counts, peak sperm motility occurred after one day of abstinence. The peak sperm morphology occurred after zero to two days of abstinence.

*******For men with normal sperm counts, sperm health was significantly decreased after 10 days of abstinence.

*******To keep your sperm in tip-top shape, you should try to have sex at least twice a week, and not only around the time of ovulation.
Hope this helps! :spermy::spermy::spermy:

Ooops, I did not mean to make that part THAT BIG! haha

Thanks for the help!!!! I am not sure what to do- we don't even know if his count is really low or if it was just due to a medical issue at the time of the SA ( long story). We bad another Sa done but don't have the results yet. Google seems to say every other day so I guess we should stick with that until we can confer with the dr.

Man- I always thought this would be easy!!!!

Hi ladies!! I'm new too! :haha: This is my first cycle trying and I was able to figure out my ovulation on my own on the very first time lol I got blaring positive and ton of EWCM on 12/04 :happydance: Thought it was a bit early for ovulation but my cycles are always 22-25.

I am 6dpo. Had cramping since ovulation and hip pain while sleeping on my side. I know it's probably too early for symptoms but anything is possible lol.
AF is due on 12/18 but I'm going to hold out to see if it's late before testing.

Good luck to all of you lovely ladies!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies!! I'm new too! :haha: This is my first cycle trying and I was able to figure out my ovulation on my own on the very first time lol I got blaring positive and ton of EWCM on 12/04 :happydance: Thought it was a bit early for ovulation but my cycles are always 22-25.

I am 6dpo. Had cramping since ovulation and hip pain while sleeping on my side. I know it's probably too early for symptoms but anything is possible lol.
AF is due on 12/18 but I'm going to hold out to see if it's late before testing.

Good luck to all of you lovely ladies!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Welcome!!!! WTG to you for figuring this all out on your own!! I am becoming a google addict!!!

GL to you! Fingers X'ed for a BFP!!

Would you ladies mind if I joined in? I would love cycle buddies!

Our story: We decided (spontaneously) to try for our first child instead of waiting for the right time. This is my second cycle off the birth control pill. My first cycle lasted for 33 days and I am not sure when/whether I ovulated. Currently, I am on day CD19 and I have not (yet) ovulated. All my OPKs have been negative so far, I think I have lots of creamy stretchy mucus, but not EWCM yet. My cervix still seems to be low and firm, but open? No spike in temperatures either, but I tend to sleep very irregularly, which might interfere with it. I would love for my buddy to function normally for once!

Sahnie

Welcome Wantingchild! I haven't been on here long, but I know from what I have read is it is never too early to have symptoms. While some AF symptoms can mock pregnancy symptoms, I have seen quite a few of the ladies on here get BFP with symptoms like yours, cramping, side pain etc.

How long is your cycle? I am due for AF (hopefully she stays away) on the 17th or 18th as well! I am 8-9 DPO right now! When are you planning on testing?
Is this your first time TTC? I see your picture has a child in it? Are you trying for #2?

Would you ladies mind if I joined in? I would love cycle buddies!

Our story: We decided (spontaneously) to try for our first child instead of waiting for the right time. This is my second cycle off the birth control pill. My first cycle lasted for 33 days and I am not sure when/whether I ovulated. Currently, I am on day CD19 and I have not (yet) ovulated. All my OPKs have been negative so far, I think I have lots of creamy stretchy mucus, but not EWCM yet. My cervix still seems to be low and firm, but open? No spike in temperatures either, but I tend to sleep very irregularly, which might interfere with it. I would love for my buddy to function normally for once!

Sahnie

Welcome! I got off BC in September and it two months for it to get "Back to normal..kinda" I was always on a 28 DC, even when I was off BC, but after I got off I had a 35 DC and a 33 DC...sometimes it just takes awhile for you body to get back in the swing of things by itself. Just keep using OPK! I had a friend that didn't O for 8 months after getting off BC! I hope it isn't that long for you, I am just telling you that so you don't get alarmed if it takes a few months! Good luck and welcome! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Welcome Sahnie!

I have a 33-35 day cycle too! I am on Cd20 and got a positive opk today so hang in there!!! Also are you testing once or twice a day? I was testing once and getting frustrated and then found most sites say twice is better ... GL!!!

I am on a 33-35 day cycle and I got positive opk on day 19 and 20!

I just wanna say thank you to you ladies in this thread. I FINALLY feel like I am a part of one and I am enjoying getting to know all of you! I cannot wait to see how many BFP's we can get! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

My cycles are always 22-25. So I saw the average of when I should ovulate on my 500 apps I have on my phone :haha: and they all told me I should O on the 4th. So I bought OPKs and got negatives on the 2nd, 3rd, positive on the 4th and back to negative on the 5th. We BD'd on the 3rd and 5th. Hubby was tired on the 4th. :growlmad: lol. But I'm thinking I still have a good chance.

That is my niece in the picture. She is a twin and they are now 5 years old. I also have a 9 year old niece. I absolutely adore them all and wish they were my kids lol. Hubby has a 4 year old son from a previous relationship. But no kids of my own. I'm trying for my 1st! So excited!!

wanting, glad you found your way here :)

My cycles are always 22-25. So I saw the average of when I should ovulate on my 500 apps I have on my phone :haha: and they all told me I should O on the 4th. So I bought OPKs and got negatives on the 2nd, 3rd, positive on the 4th and back to negative on the 5th. We BD'd on the 3rd and 5th. Hubby was tired on the 4th. :growlmad: lol. But I'm thinking I still have a good chance.

That is my niece in the picture. She is a twin and they are now 5 years old. I also have a 9 year old niece. I absolutely adore them all and wish they were my kids lol. Hubby has a 4 year old son from a previous relationship. But no kids of my own. I'm trying for my 1st! So excited!!

I O'd on the 2nd! So we are pretty close to each other! I got 2 days of positive Opk's but the third one I took on day two was negative. 22-25 day cycles!? I wish mine were that short! I am on 33-35 days. booo

Haha, I have a nephew and I just adore him too! He is almost 6, he is little shit sometimes, but he is so fun.

It is exciting trying for your first! I am sure it is exciting trying for 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc.haha

I originally thought my short cycles meant I would have a short lutheal phase. Something I learned on google lol every day I think I have something new to worry about. lol but since I O'd earlier in my cycle, I still have the normal length of lutheal phase so I think I'm all good. ;) good luck to you hon!

i have a nephew who is 3.5 and i love him! yesterday, his mom (my sister) took a picture on her phone and told her to "Book it" (post it to facebook). he walked over to her and said, "i think 'book it' means punch you in the belly" (she's pregnant). i had to cover my mouth because i was laughing so hard!

hahahahha that sounds like something my step son would say! He is a little shit too and always wants to beat something up. It's usually me or our two little dogs lol. We have a 6 month old maltese and a 1 year old chihuawa/weenie dog. Both tiny dogs. Makes me worry about having a baby. :shrug:

Hahaha, that is funny! Book it, I have never heard of that one before! On Thanksgiving we were all getting ready to eat and my nephew (6, who is OBSESSED with football) wanted to eat in the living room so he could watch football (Thanksgiving is a HUGE football day in America for those of you who do not live here) and my sister said, no, that is not what Thanksgiving is about, he said to her, "Oh, okay mom! Then someone is going to try and lean over to see the t.v. and fall off their chair! Is THAT what Thanksgiving is about? I don't think so!

I cannot wait to have a little one of my own that says funny stuff like that! It will be our day eventually!!

Speaking of funny things kids say, I saw a thread on here before about funny stuff our hubby's say about TTC or things they are so naive about...any of you have your DH say anything funny about TTC?

All your kid stories are so cute and make me want one even more!!!!!

I am the baby of the family so we haven't had a kid around on a LONG time. :)

Welcome Sahnie!

I have a 33-35 day cycle too! I am on Cd20 and got a positive opk today so hang in there!!! Also are you testing once or twice a day? I was testing once and getting frustrated and then found most sites say twice is better ... GL!!!

I have been testing in the morning with a digital test (which had an error message this morning) and then in the afternoon when I get home from work with a cheaper one. During my first cycle and during this one as well I had spotting on CD17, which I read can be related to ovulation. Today, I am actually feeling very PMSy?!

It is wonderful to be able to chat about Ttcing with others in the same boat! My poor hubby must be getting frustrated with my impatience, he is much more laid back!

Sahnie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->