New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

my two best friends know... plus a couple other innocuous people.... my family does not. his family does not. mostly because we've been pressured already for a while, so when we started, we didnt want people to then be asking us every time what our status was. plus, when i was about to tell my sister, she told me she was going for her second. and then was pregnant. damn fertile people! spread the love, would ya!?

hey guys i'm on board with this post..find some people to be way too serious.."oh you sneezed three times today? in december? has to mean you're pregnant!" couldn't mean you have a cold..in cold season..just saying..

Yeah, we aren't telling ANYONE. Not even my sister (who is my best friend) and my other best friend. They both have kids and are both super excited for when we start trying. Both of them had their first (Sister only has 1) on accident...like total utter shock when we found out they were pregnant, so we all know they are fertile! I just cannot deal with all the questions and every month, are you pregnant yet? Everyone asking when are we going to start trying is bad enough! haha When I do get the BFP, they are both going to kill me for not telling them we were even trying, but oh well, the reveal will be that much more fun!
And I know my mom will be super excited when we do tell her, but I know if I told her we were trying, she would tell us to wait. I am not done with school yet and she thinks I should finish first and she wants to see us travel more etc. Which are some valid points for sure, but we feel like we are ready to start trying now. Hubby has a good job, so we are fine there.

hey guys i'm on board with this post..find some people to be way too serious.."oh you sneezed three times today? in december? has to mean you're pregnant!" couldn't mean you have a cold..in cold season..just saying..

Haha. I am a symptom spotter like crazy, but yeah, that is a little much! haha

not trying to be a negative nelly, but have to be realistic or you'll drive yourself so crazy and end up changing your body's balance due to the stress!

not trying to be a negative nelly, but have to be realistic or you'll drive yourself so crazy and end up changing your body's balance due to the stress!

Haha, I agree. The only "symptoms" I am taking seriously (First month actively TTC) are ones that make sense. VERY sore boobs, which is unusual for me, tender nipples, slight cramping, and blue veins appearing in boobs and sore boob to armpit area. I had some crazy dreams during my nap yesterday, but I was watching 666 park ave. when I fell asleep so they could have been from that. haha

Welcome wantingchild, Sahnie and Michael!!

I leave for one day and this thread goes crazy!! :haha: Its great to finally be on one where people interact!!

As for telling people, 3 of my friends know. They are seperate friends (as in they dont know each other), and neither of our familys know. I couldnt deal with being asked all the time. Im happy we made that decision now as its our 4th month.

Im on day2 of my period and I get to start my clomid tonight!! :happydance:
Im getting bloods taken in the morning too. Delighted things are moving along :happydance:

SMGP- you are so controlled!! I KNOW i would have tested by now! lol.

Newbies you are all added to our future :bfp: list at the start :hugs:

As for telling people, we decided not to tell anyone, especially family to keep the pressure low. As much as hubby and I have moved around (about seven times in ten years), right now it is just us. I definitely do not want to talk about ttcing at work and most of our friends are not yet in starting a family mind set.

hmm count me out? just went to the bathroom...(had a bm--sorry...it was soft, and sometimes i have vaginal bleeding with them--again, sorry ~lol~) had some pink bleeding..had about a pin prick's worth on the paper, so went for the source, pink drops, not a ton...but prolly a fluke cycle

I leave for one day and this thread goes crazy!! :haha: Its great to finally be on one where people interact!!

As for telling people, 3 of my friends know. They are seperate friends (as in they dont know each other), and neither of our familys know. I couldnt deal with being asked all the time. Im happy we made that decision now as its our 4th month.

Im getting bloods taken in the morning too. Delighted things are moving along :happydance:

I am really debating getting one when I go to Target, I have to run up there anyways! AND my class was cancelled today because of the snow...so this is already starting out to be a good day! BFP would make it THAT much better! I have been googling images of positive pregnancy test at 8-9dpo and there were quite a few positives on there! But I also know it is really early and some women posted pics of their tests at 8-11 dpo and 8 was neg then started to show up 10 or 11.

How exciting you get to start your clomid tonight!!! Praying for you it works the first time around! BFP for Valentines Day!?

hmm count me out? just went to the bathroom...(had a bm--sorry...it was soft, and sometimes i have vaginal bleeding with them--again, sorry ~lol~) had some pink bleeding..had about a pin prick's worth on the paper, so went for the source, pink drops, not a ton...but prolly a fluke cycle

Is it time for AF to arrive? O bleeding or implantation bleeding possibly...?

today was my 6th late day..

Is it normal for you to be late? Have you tested at all?

I am really debating getting one when I go to Target, I have to run up there anyways! AND my class was cancelled today because of the snow...so this is already starting out to be a good day! BFP would make it THAT much better! I have been googling images of positive pregnancy test at 8-9dpo and there were quite a few positives on there! But I also know it is really early and some women posted pics of their tests at 8-11 dpo and 8 was neg then started to show up 10 or 11.

How exciting you get to start your clomid tonight!!! Praying for you it works the first time around! BFP for Valentines Day!?

bfp for valentines day???... I could potentially have a bfp for new year's eve!! lol. I have images of myself telling OH on new years eve :cloud9:

You're better off waiting to test IF you can!lol. I def wouldnt be able to, especially with your symptoms..Id probably be buying a buggy by now!! :haha:

Is it normal for you to be late? Have you tested at all?

first time late in my whole little life..bfn's..though none with fmv's due to me working nights. if it isn't really a period..like if that is the only bleeding i see, i'll test tuesday morning..wednesday morning with a frer since i don't work tmw night

If its only a tiny bit of bleeding and you are 6 days late, I wouldnt count yourself out just yet. Ive heard a little spotting at the beginning of pregnancy is normal. Wait until tomorrow and you'll know for sure. Have you tested at all??

......sorry just seen your answer to that.

bfp for valentines day???... I could potentially have a bfp for new year's eve!! lol. I have images of myself telling OH on new years eve :cloud9:

You're better off waiting to test IF you can!lol. I def wouldnt be able to, especially with your symptoms..Id probably be buying a buggy by now!! :haha:

Oh, duh, it is earlier in the month than I thought! You're not out for this month yet! (For some reason, I was thinking you were) Don't mind me, I am obviously scatter brain. (Finals at school..ish)
A New Years reveal would be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!
I have also played it over and over telling DH as an early Christmas present and friends that we spend Christmas Eve with and family on Christmas Eve! COME ON :dust::dust::dust::dust: WORK YOUR MAGIC!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->