New kids on the block! all welcome!! 7 bfps so far!!

hahahahha that sounds like something my step son would say! He is a little shit too and always wants to beat something up. It's usually me or our two little dogs lol. We have a 6 month old maltese and a 1 year old chihuawa/weenie dog. Both tiny dogs. Makes me worry about having a baby. :shrug:

I have a 5 year old Maltipoo and love him to death!! He is like my child!!! Sadly he lives with my parents bc our apartment doesn't allow pets but as soon as we buy a house we get him back!! I can't wait!!!

that is super funny, smgp! i can imaigne my nephew saying the same thing!

Welcome Sahnie!

I have a 33-35 day cycle too! I am on Cd20 and got a positive opk today so hang in there!!! Also are you testing once or twice a day? I was testing once and getting frustrated and then found most sites say twice is better ... GL!!!

I have been testing in the morning with a digital test (which had an error message this morning) and then in the afternoon when I get home from work with a cheaper one. During my first cycle and during this one as well I had spotting on CD17, which I read can be related to ovulation. Today, I am actually feeling very PMSy?!

It is wonderful to be able to chat about Ttcing with others in the same boat! My poor hubby must be getting frustrated with my impatience, he is much more laid back!

Sahnie

Haha! So is mine! It is so funny. I think they are more laid back because they don't do all the research and they don't know how much HAS to happen to get pregnant, then once you are pregnant for it to be a sticky bean! I think they think it just "happens." My hubby is so naive about a lot of it! It is actually kind of funny.

i feel like i am constantly nagging OH to put out, it totally kills the mood sometimes, but he just doesnt get it, even though we've had 309482 conversations! fresh sperm, ovulation, 12-24 hours, temping.... i would love to be laid back about it, and just seduce him when necessary, but why can't he be in it to win it also? argh! they dont get it. as if i like holding my pee for 4 hours, looking at a tiny stick to see if one line is darker, etc... (*deep breath* - takes chill pill) :)

I suggested buying pregnancy tests to my DH, as I am now 6dpo. And hubby said, "Oh we wont need those for at least 3 or 4 weeks." lmao. I didn't have the heart to tell him he didn't know. He likes to think that he has "super sperm" and that he knows so much about trying to conceive. lol, he's a mess.

Haha! So is mine! It is so funny. I think they are more laid back because they don't do all the research and they don't know how much HAS to happen to get pregnant, then once you are pregnant for it to be a sticky bean! I think they think it just "happens." My hubby is so naive about a lot of it! It is actually kind of funny.

Couldn't agree more! Mine is so laid back about everything it's rather amusing. In the 8.5 years we have been together I have only seen anything phase him once and that was huge. I am actually worried if/when I get my BFP he will simple be like " well that's nice." Every now and then I will catch him researching ways to improve fertility on his comp and I'll have an aww moment.

I suggested buying pregnancy tests to my DH, as I am now 6dpo. And hubby said, "Oh we wont need those for at least 3 or 4 weeks." lmao. I didn't have the heart to tell him he didn't know. He likes to think that he has "super sperm" and that he knows so much about trying to conceive. lol, he's a mess.

Haha "super sperm" love it!! I have heard that phrase a time or two!

Woo hoo go girls, so glad this thread has taken off.

I'm away working at the moment, so just having a quick nosey. Will catch up with you all later and how many pages?? :rofl:

Couldn't agree more! Mine is so laid back about everything it's rather amusing. In the 8.5 years we have been together I have only seen anything phase him once and that was huge. I am actually worried if/when I get my BFP he will simple be like " well that's nice." Every now and then I will catch him researching ways to improve fertility on his comp and I'll have an aww moment.

Oh! That is so cute! My hubby isn't there yet, since this is only first month TTC and I am pretty sure he thinks it will happen right away (have heard super sperm more than once) but he is totally clueless when I should test etc.
Last month when AF came, I sent him a text saying she came and we had BD the night before, and he was like, "COME ON GUYS!! SWIM! SWIM!" Hahahaha, no, honey, period doesn't cause ovulation, ovulation causes period. Think he felt a little defeated cause he was so sure it was the other way around. He was so clueless. I am having (what I think are, but who knows!) pregnancy symptoms (Very sore boos, veins in boobs, crabby and emotional (almost started crying last night cause DH was making chili and like 5 drops splattered onto the kitchen floor!) slight cramping, but I am not even telling him about any of them, I don't want him to get his hopes up. He assumes my boobs are sore cause AF is coming (They always do a few days before, but have been hurting since O)

Oh! That is so cute! My hubby isn't there yet, since this is only first month TTC and I am pretty sure he thinks it will happen right away (have heard super sperm more than once) but he is totally clueless when I should test etc.
Last month when AF came, I sent him a text saying she came and we had BD the night before, and he was like, "COME ON GUYS!! SWIM! SWIM!" Hahahaha, no, honey, period doesn't cause ovulation, ovulation causes period. Think he felt a little defeated cause he was so sure it was the other way around. He was so clueless. I am having (what I think are, but who knows!) pregnancy symptoms (Very sore boos, veins in boobs, crabby and emotional (almost started crying last night cause DH was making chili and like 5 drops splattered onto the kitchen floor!) slight cramping, but I am not even telling him about any of them, I don't want him to get his hopes up. He assumes my boobs are sore cause AF is coming (They always do a few days before, but have been hurting since O)

Ahh swim swim I love it!!!!! My fingers are crossed for you- from what I read the symptoms sound good!! When are you testing???!

To be honest I think my hubby only cares bc of his SA results being less then ideal. That was sort of a blow to him even though he will never outright say it- I've known him long enough to tell and almost right after he got very serious about ttc- even though we talked about it before. For his sake I really hope that our next SA comes out better since hopefully all issues have been resolved as much as they can be

Ahh swim swim I love it!!!!! My fingers are crossed for you- from what I read the symptoms sound good!! When are you testing???!

To be honest I think my hubby only cares bc of his SA results being less then ideal. That was sort of a blow to him even though he will never outright say it- I've known him long enough to tell and almost right after he got very serious about ttc- even though we talked about it before. For his sake I really hope that our next SA comes out better since hopefully all issues have been resolved as much as they can be

Yeah, that makes sense. At least he is making an effort to see what he can do to increase your chances! A lot of guys wouldn't do that! What were the test results last times?

And I don't know when I want to test! I could probably test Friday, but I am scared! I kinda wanna wait to see in AF come Monday or Tuesday. I don't know what is going to be worse, BFN or AF coming. But if I get a BFN, I have a feeling I will tell myself it is too early and I will keep my hopes up, which could be a good or bad thing. If I test on Friday, that will be 3-4 days before AF is due. 13 DPO.

I don't remember them off hand as I pretty much blocked that whole period from my mind (it was not a good time) but his count and motility were normal but low normal but morphology was like 2 percent. However, he had both an infection and a testicular torsion at the time ( botched surgery) and the urologist said it a likely due to that. So we shall see what the next one brings - I haven't lost hope yet!!!!!!

And I don't know when I want to test! I could probably test Friday, but I am scared! I kinda wanna wait to see in AF come Monday or Tuesday. I don't know what is going to be worse, BFN or AF coming. But if I get a BFN, I have a feeling I will tell myself it is too early and I will keep my hopes up, which could be a good or bad thing. If I test on Friday, that will be 3-4 days before AF is due. 13 DPO.

Ahh that seems so soon- exciting!!!!! I have no advice on testing bc I would want to test ASAP too......but I am cheap and tests are expensive so I may wait til the day Af is due ... fX'ed!!!!! N

Lots of baby dust!!!!!

Yeah, that makes sense. At least he is making an effort to see what he can do to increase your chances! A lot of guys wouldn't do that! What were the test results last times?

My hubby is actually pretty good about trying to learn how everything works, reminds to use the OPK and usually listens very patiently to my rants, but he likes to point out that generations before me have procreated successfully and therefore, I am hardwired to do so as well. To him, it does not matter when it happens, while I wanted to be pregnant yesterday!

My hubby is actually pretty good about trying to learn how everything works, reminds to use the OPK and usually listens very patiently to my rants, but he likes to point out that generations before me have procreated successfully and therefore, I am hardwired to do so as well. To him, it does not matter when it happens, while I wanted to be pregnant yesterday!

Too cute!!!!! Ahh if only we could all be that nonchalant about it!!

I don't remember them off hand as I pretty much blocked that whole period from my mind (it was not a good time) but his count and motility were normal but low normal but morphology was like 2 percent. However, he had both an infection and a testicular torsion at the time ( botched surgery) and the urologist said it a likely due to that. So we shall see what the next one brings - I haven't lost hope yet!!!!!!

Yeah, that makes sense. Well, since there were factors at the time that could have flawed the results, you guys will probably be find! :dust::dust::dust:

My hubby was tired the other day and on the day of ovulation, he was like, well if we don't do it tonight, we still have plenty of chances. How long does ovulation last, like a week, right?? I said, no, it doesn't. then again, i'm new to this too. :shrug: lol

my honey is very supportive and laid back - i'm the crazy one. he also agrees that "it's natural and will happen spontaneously, and any birthday is just fine for our child'. i do like to show him the pos opk, though, so he doenst think i'm making it up just for sex, hehe!

Haha, guys are so funny. When I showed him my first positive OPK, (After showing him negative ones) He was like, 'Holy crap! You're REALLY ovulating!" haha, gotta love em!
I have anxiety problems and last night I noticed something leaking from one of our cars, so of course, I start freaking out (especially since we just bought a brand new car last week and cannot really afford to get ANOTHER new one...I always assume the worst) and googling stuff about cars. He saw I was on here and was like, stop googling stuff about the car! I said, I'm not, I am chatting with my BnB buddies, he was like, oh, okay cool! That's okay then!

Have all of you told friends and family you're TTC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->