NEW List of TTC Chart Ladies

Liz- that bfp is still there FMU is the best unless your 20 weeks preggo and test like most of my surrogate friends do lol

Today's ICs I see nothing same with FRER:cry:

I think it was a fake second line :cry:

I just don't understand, I've had the nausea, the throwing up, the stabbing breast pain, achy breasts, sore nips, diarrhea, loads of EWCM for days in a row with a tint of yellow... What the heck is wrong with me if I'm not PG?

I just don't understand, I've had the nausea, the throwing up, the stabbing breast pain, achy breasts, sore nips, diarrhea, loads of EWCM for days in a row with a tint of yellow... What the heck is wrong with me if I'm not PG?

Have you tested with your strips today at all hun?

Yea that's what ICs are... internet cheapies the dip strips

Yea that's what ICs are... internet cheapies the dip strips

Awe, I'm so sorry hun just keep on testing your not out yet till the witch is here.

Can you add my chart to the list. :) my temp went up this morning! Good right?

awww liz I'm sorry to hear that...

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/utf-8BSU1BRzAwOTQtMS5qcGc.jpg

?

Can you ladies peek at my chart? The temp drop I had today worries me a little. I did get woken up at 5am this morning by the hubs and had a hard time falling back to sleep (I temp at 7am every morning) so maybe that was a factor? But, would something like that make my temp lower? I dunno....charting is new to me this cycle :(

Hi Wintersong, don't worry about that little dip :) Your chart looks good:)

Af was due yesterday, but known for her to be a day late, do u think i have a chance based on my chart?

My temp dropped a bit today, but it's still above the cover line, do I still have a chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->