NEW List of TTC Chart Ladies

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMAG0047.jpg
hmm?

Liz - Test at 10 dpo with fmu. Skip a day.
Lisa - lol The train awaits!

Tallmom - I dont understand those pills! Dont they make them just soy, nothing else?
If they helped shorten your cycle, I would try to stick with them...or at least see if they put you back on track with one non soy/meds cycle.

Wintersong - FXed for you. Sounds like good timing to me and more than 24hrs between dtd with means better :spermy: Hopefully we've both done enough to catch them eggies.

I'm getting a bit worried that we dtd too much, they say that over 24hrs between bding is better for the amount of sperm. Oh well, ther's nothing we can do now other than hope and pray. Good luck hunny x

thats only if your oh has a lower or lower quality sperm count, we dtd every day and a good few days more than just the once the cycle we conceived. try not to worry about it too much, there are so many roumers and stories on these sites you would be afraid to leave the house if you listened to them all chick. gl!x

Jelly Tots- he SORTA does have a lower count. Doc said it isn't that bad, but still. Plus, DH and I hardly have sex as it is (not my doing, his! lol) and we only BD'd 2 days around time of ovulation. I am sure if we had BD'd last night, our chances would have been further increased. Oh well, only time will tell :)

oh chick, hope it is enough for you. as they say it only takes 1 to make it there so fx for you both.
one or two cycles we had a similar problem where oh just wouldnt want to do anything. made me feel a bit upset as he didnt fully understand the whole certain times of the month more likely etc.

Wintersong - FXed for you. Sounds like good timing to me and more than 24hrs between dtd with means better :spermy: Hopefully we've both done enough to catch them eggies.

I'm getting a bit worried that we dtd too much, they say that over 24hrs between bding is better for the amount of sperm. Oh well, ther's nothing we can do now other than hope and pray. Good luck hunny x

thats only if your oh has a lower or lower quality sperm count, we dtd every day and a good few days more than just the once the cycle we conceived. try not to worry about it too much, there are so many roumers and stories on these sites you would be afraid to leave the house if you listened to them all chick. gl!x

Jelly Tots- he SORTA does have a lower count. Doc said it isn't that bad, but still. Plus, DH and I hardly have sex as it is (not my doing, his! lol) and we only BD'd 2 days around time of ovulation. I am sure if we had BD'd last night, our chances would have been further increased. Oh well, only time will tell :)

Jelly Tots - Thank you. I'll try and stay positive then because OH sperm is pretty good. Congratulations on your bump, hope you have a H&H 9 months x

Wintersong - Try and stay positive, it only takes 1 little sperm to get that eggy! Hopefully December is going to be a lucky month for us all. What day will you be poas? x

thanks chick, yep defo stay positive girlies!x

Jelly tots- its good to hear you are doing well:)

PrincessTaz- congrats on the +OPK! Don't you just love that smiley! I think it's great you bded everyday, that's the most important part;)
:spermy: can live up to 5 days in the right conditions so just imagine how many are there waiting for that eggy! :thumbup:

Liz- you've done a great job ttc this cycle, now you can sit back and relax:) Stress is the worst for TTC. If your sending messages to your body that something is wrong (stress) it is less likely to think its a good time for pregnancy. So take a deep breath, maybe get a good chill movie, cuddle up with dh and enjoy:hugs:

As for me I think I may have missed my LH surge:shrug: or my body failed to gear up for O, guess I'll find out sooner or later! :)

fab advice there, the key is to defo relax.
hope you have ov'd for your cycle more than anything although a huge shame if you have missed it.

So no one sees anything in my photo?

cant see any pics attached in that way on my work computer, will have to wait until i get back home later.

Liz - Test at 10 dpo with fmu. Skip a day.
Lisa - lol The train awaits!

Tallmom - I dont understand those pills! Dont they make them just soy, nothing else?
If they helped shorten your cycle, I would try to stick with them...or at least see if they put you back on track with one non soy/meds cycle.

are you still taking soy stinas? i was always tempted to try them but didnt fully understand what they did.
but yes if they do help shorten your cycle then i would stick with them, just awful they have side effects.

Well according to my chart and how I felt, I'm now 3dpo! :) Still a little nervous that me and my dh didn't bd enough.

OMG NO WAY...

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_1007.jpg

is this for real??? I'm 9DPO....

OMG NO WAY...

OH Liz CONGRATS Another :bfp:

really? you think so? Omg!!:cloud9:

That second line is plain as day

I see you from the pics you posted in the last few days are the second line 5dpo, 7dpo, 8dpo and now Wowzers

oh my goodness! :cloud9:

I say go and buy you a FRER

OMG NO WAY...

OH Liz CONGRATS Another :bfp:

really? you think so? Omg!!:cloud9:

That second line is plain as day

I see you from the pics you posted in the last few days are the second line 5dpo, 7dpo, 8dpo and now Wowzers

oh my goodness! :cloud9:

I say go and buy you a FRER

OMG I'm going to after work! Ah! :cloud9:

Liz- yup I see a line girl! It should get darker as the days go by! :hugs:

Stinas- I think I read that it isn't good to take SI too many cycles in a row. I think I'll take a break for a bit. I want to get my baseline blood test next cycle, I haven't done that yet and they do it the first few days of your cycle. I think SI could mess with the accuracy.
Unless I get my bfp this cycle! [-o<

Still waiting on O, I still think my body is trying real hard! :winkwink:

Okay so I got a line with FMU but nothing with SMU, is that normal this early...? :(

Liz I'm Updating looks like it's it for you hun.

FYI- my mother dont even have her glass on and she see the line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"