NEW List of TTC Chart Ladies

i cant see it at work, pics dont come up the way you have attached them. i want to see it. very exciting.
im sure if hotpink can see it then there is defo one there. yey!

Liz- definitely. Try and relax. If you are you are. POAS once a day with fmu. It will get darker as the days go by if its viable. They say to wait until AF is due to test, because the TWW is iffy.

Liz- definitely. Try and relax. If you are you are. POAS once a day with fmu. It will get darker as the days go by if its viable. They say to wait until AF is due to test, because the TWW is iffy.

I hate waiting! Lolol, I'm such a POAS addict! I go insane with these little guys! :dohh:

But I sure see this line in person as clear as can be! :cloud9:

Please vote on my poll: https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-names/811284-girl-names.html

just had a look liz now i am at home and i can defo see a second line :D

Here's another poll to vote on ladies: https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-names/811594-boy-names.html

Congrats to LizLove!!! Hopefully I am next. Feeling pretty good about this cycle :) But, I am always prepared for that dreaded BFN. Blah lol.

So, my chart finalized it today, I did infact ovulate on CD 16 :) So, today I am 3dpo. Hope my temp keeps on rising (with the exception of a implantation dip hehe)

Liz - OMG! Congratulations! :yipee:

Wintersong - Nice! Happy 3dpo! :)

As for me, my temp shot up this morning to the highest it's ever been, guess I did ovulate this weekend! Yeah!! :happydance:

Way to go Lisa!

Can't wait to see if we get our BFP's this cycle!

No BFP for me, since we prevented this cycle because I'm having surgery Friday to remove uterine polyps. But I'm still rooting for all of you guys!!! :thumbup:

I did a FRER and it was neg... :( maybe its just cause its not FMU? :shrug:

No sad face!! You'll get a positive in the morning, and post it for all of us to "ooooh and aaahhhh" over! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->