New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Only just spotted ur getting married this yr Carla :) u hav got an exciting yr x

Yes wedding date is set for 6th April next year. Cant wait for it now!

Oh yeah next yr not this yr lol I forget that we r half way through this yr :) ur little lady will look so gorgeous in a little dress. Hav u got much ready yet x

Mainly just nappies for now. I have a few items, but trying to resist buying too much as a colleague has loads of baby girl clothes that she is passing on to me. So wanting to see what she has and waiting for my babyshower before buying much more.

Need to start looking at furntiure now that I know what I want the nursery to look like. But really need to clear out the spare room before I can buy the furniture. That is the summer holidays job for me! and what a job it will be too!

Busy busy then. I would advice u not to get furniture from mamas n papas we did n so do a few friends and it's all falling to pieces!

That's good that uv got some hand me down clothes. My friends little girl is 1 year than lydi and she still gets get hand me downs it savesa fortune n they aren't in them for long :)

How ru 2 anyway did u hav a good weekend ?

Kim r things any better at home, hav u managed to get Phil to listen?

Hi ladies,

Yes had a good weekend thanks. Was a lovely relaxing one for once.

Have been looking at furniture from babiesRus. There is one particular set that I really like but not sure if we should get the lighter or darker version. Will just wait till we decide which bedding set to get.

I ccthe holiday is booked. Fab decision Iv always wanted to go to Paris . Bet yr lookin forward to it.
Hope ur both ready for the weekend hav u got any plans?

hi ladies,
Yes so glad the holiday is finally booked and really looking forward to getting the next 2 weeks over with!
I'm so ready for the weekend!! Got a hair appointment tomorrow and need to find a birthday present for my father. So that means a trip to Bluewater. Bring on a shopping trip of note! I can see a few more Maternity clothes being purchased too!! Oh and a few clothes for Speckle too of course!
2 weeks till summer holidays! bring it on!

Hi ladies sorry I've been away yes we've talk some more n we just need to try A bit hard to do more as a couple otherwise we won't last so we've had a good wkend n 21th July will have been together for 2yr so are going out grandma booked to have Ellie let the romance began lol but were not trying at the mo for a baby with the way we are plus af got me this wkend

I know Carla I can't believe we couldnt find each other n as soon as Amiee come we find each other lol
Hope ure both well :) x
N Ellie is counting the day till she break up from school can't believe she will go into yr6

Counting down to holidays - 9 more school wake ups!! Now whose counting?? :haha::haha::haha: I'm really looking forward to my holidays. We have just booked out Paris holiday. We leave early on Sunday 22nd and back late on Thursday 16th July.
Then holiday mission will be to clear out and sort the nursery!

But good thing we finally found each other on FB!!
Good to hear you and OH are working things out. Show him how much you love him. Hope you manage to patch things up.

Aimee - How you doing?

Hi ladies glad ur both ok. Kim that's a great idea to spend some more couple time together it's def something we r all guilty of not doing enough.
Glad things seem better between u both.

:witch: arrived this morning . I'm actually not as down as I normally am although last night I had a huge argument with Phil coz he sold a basketball net we had won at a raffle without asking me. I didn't even want the bloody basket ball net lol! It was either a hormonal moment or the fact that I may have been a little mad at af and took it out at him :) whoops . After sleeping on the argument I now feel very silly. Not seen Phil since I stormed into the spare room last night. Not sure what I will say to him wen he gets home from work :/ !

Iv had a busy weekend had a big family charity party with 500 people at the weekend lots of family friends were there as well. I got a bit fed upon everyone asking if we were havin another baby soon ! I got a bit rude towards the end so will prob not b the favorite daughter in law :/

Anyway sorry to rant! Bet u wish u hadn't asked how I was now :)

Xxxx

Not at all Aimee! This is what we are around here for! Rant away if you need to!

Sounds like the party went down well!

Just relaxing and enjoying being kicked! she sure is active tonight! loving it!!

Thanx wish I had come on here and ranted earlier feel better already . :):thumbup:

Ah bless it's the best feeling in the world enjoy every kick and punch :)she's prob practicing her dancing skills :)

Oh and talking of romantic trips away me n Phil r coming down to ur neck of the woods in sept for our 5th wedding anniversary . I hav family in chislehurst so we r planning a long weekend in a hotel and gonna visit London zoo and hamleys . I'm a big kid at heart :)

Hi ladies yes we are defo good at the mo but we need some us time so a wk on sat bet hurry up lol
Carla your defo counting down till u break up lol n so it Ellie she can't wait to go in yr6
but the scary thing she had sex eduction last wk so there been lot of question bout it now
Aww bless I love it when used to kick n move
Amiee I can't believe ure partner called Phil too yes defo come on here to rant I've been really calm this time round x

Yeah 2 Phil's :) . I'm not doin very well at all this month my hormones r crazy I'm snappin at everyone! Think I need to lock myself in a room for the next 6 days lol. I'm not even sure if it's coz I'm mad that iv started and not got a :bfp: because I don't really feel that dissapointed this month but something is def bothering me? Hopefully just hormones :)
It's this time of yr that i wish I was a teacher (this is the only time ) I wouldn't hav the patience to b a teacher.

Oh and I'm now lying in bed with all the windows open freezing to death. All because a friend gave me a bottle of rose oil because she said it was good wen ttc.she advised me to put a drop in the bath. The bottle never Made it to the bathroom though! I just opened it to hav a smell and a spider ran across the bed which made me jump like hell and throw the whole contents of the bottle all over the bed! My bedroom now stinks!

Glad ur both ok xxx

HAHA :rofl: to the rose water/spider incident! :rofl:

Kim - ooohh dont you just love Sex ed time of year? teehee If you want to get her a book I would highly recomment "What's happening to me(Girl's edition)" Realy good book. Just ordered both boys and girls books for our year 6 classes.

Yup just 6 more wake ups till school holidays start! :wohoo:

Just sitting here loving feeling Specke moving loads tonight! Just looking forward to the day when DF can feel her kicking!

My room still stinks lol! I will end up with triplets if the old wife's tale is true about rose oil :) !

How many weeks r u now? It shouldn't b long befor he gets to feel kicks. I think I was about 22wks wen Phil first felt lydi .

Not many more get ups now then! Hopefully the rain stops for the holidays . When r u off to Paris?

I'm 24 weeks tomorrow! can't believe it some days but other days I dont feel pregnant at all.
only 5 more school wake ups!! YAY YAY!!! one more week to go. There is sooo much going on this last week that there will be hardly any time to do any work! Just focusing on finishing off their chair projects. Might look at something else olympics related if time allows.
Leaving Sunday 22nd at 8am! so just over a week till we go! I can't wait now. I think everything is organised; hotels and transport - check, travel insurance - check, Moulin Roughe tickets - check, EU medical cards - check! Will make sure I pack in my maternity notes. I think thats it for now.

Hi ladies
Carla thank u I will defo look at that book, hope u have a fab time away :)
Amiee lol I hate when spiders make u jump when we cam home lastnite there was one on the wall there defo getting bigger lol hope the smell finally gone lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->