New to BnB and looking for a buddy

kjfrost79

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Kim and I have been ttc since October 2010, I am currently CD22 of a normally 26 day cycle. I would love a buddy/some buddies to go thru it with x

Hi, I haven't been ttc as long as you, just 3 months, but I would love to be your buddy, I am on CD22 of a normally 29 day cycle

Hi Kim, I'm Carla
I am also new to this site and also looking for buddies to walk this path with.
I have only been trying for 3 months now,
currently day 8 of my usual 33 day cycle.

Hi Kim, I'm Carla
I am also new to this site and also looking for buddies to walk this path with.
I have only been trying for 3 months now,
currently day 8 of my usual 33 day cycle.

hi carla
how u today am feeling okie it coming upto 25th day 2morrow so only 1 day left till my cycle start fingers cross it doesnt x

hi i defo new to site i dont know how to relpy lol
how u?
am feelimg okie coming uoto 25th day 2morrow so only 1 day left till my cycle start finger cross it doesnt x

hi well ive just had some blood test this to make sure am releasin some egg find out in a few wk x

oh no, oh well will have to try again next month. Are you using bbt and opk's??

Hey everyone. I would also like some buddies here as i'm new too :) I have been ttc since February. I'm 5 days late now for my period, so hoping this is the month.

Hope everyone is okay x

Skweek35, no not using anything yet but my friend did give me some opk's i've misplaced them at the moment whilst we've been decorating, i think i will try them next month if i'm not pregnant this time x

Hi Amber4, have you done any tests yet? good luck, let us know how you get on x

Well the :witch: is due 2moro, i'm trying not to symptom spot but i'll admit i have noticed my boobs are sore today. Wish me luck, stay away evil :witch:

Not took a test yet. I wanna wait it out as long as i can to see if just my periods playing up. I don't wanna get myself all excited for a bfn! x

kjfrost79- we have close to the same cycle AF is due for me on the 9th I hope she stays away for both of us!

Amber4- Good luck!! this could be your month! :)

Hi Amber, welcome to BnB. keeping everything crossed and sending :dust: that you get your BFP this month!!

Kim: I always find my boobs are really sore for a week before the AF arrives, but will hold thumbs and cross everything for you!!! I got another neg OPK's at this morning. So will continue with temping and opk's till I get a positive. if not will try again next month.

Thanks everyone :)

Good luck to you all!

I started TTC last month and my AF showed up yesterday, waiting for O. Lots of baby dust to you all wonderful ladies. :flower:

Hi FragileDoll,
No need to worry about not getting your BFP, early days but happy practising!!

:dust:

hi apple yes so do i it getting close to my 26th but i need to keep my mind of thinking bout it good luck to u too x

Hi FragileDoll,
No need to worry about not getting your BFP, early days but happy practising!!

:dust:

I just end up stressing myself to the core, can't help I'm just too paranoid. Thank you for the advice, much appreciated. Lots of love. :hugs:

skweek35 thank u i just tryin not to think bout it cause ive decided my mind play tricks on me lol x

and fragiledoll dont worry it early day just enjoy the practising that the funny part x

Hi everyone- I am also new and don't really know what most of the abbreviations mean. We have been ttc for 14 months.

Hi everyone- I am also new and don't really know what most of the abbreviations mean. We have been ttc for 14 months.

Welcome to BnB, pilotbaby. Not to worry, I had a hard time to cope up with the abbreviations too. :flower:

Check this out:
https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->