New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Hey Kim I would say Go and have fun!!!! Dont worry too much about af and ttc.
Hope you have a really good weekend.

Thank u ladies I will defo have a Good time I can't wait to climb tree lol
Am okie ta apart from I feel bloater n my stomach hurt but it not period pain
How u fd? X

Hi ladies well the :witch: turn up 2nite so at least I know what happening apart from I went 25cd this month but at least I can go get drunk next wkend on the hen do lol n 2morrow at the BBQ lol x

Hey Kim - so sorry to hear :witch: got you!!
but hell yeah - enjoy the drink tomorrow night and next weekend, oh and dont get stuck up the trees!! hehe

Hey, Kim. Sorry the witch got you - lets prepare ourselves for this month! :flower:

Aw Kim sorry AF got you :( But I agree enjoy the drinks this weekend and next, have a blast!

Thank u ladies n I will try not to get stuck up the tree lol it getting the tree will be the funny side not good with heights haha, yes get this wk over n we can try again n have lots of fun doing it haha x

Amanda, where on earth are you hun? Dont see you on much.

How are the rest of the girls?

Hi ladies sorry I have been missing, work has been awful. On the plus side it's keeping me on my goal of not obsessing about ttc! How have you all been?

Doing great, hun. Hope everything's going well at your end. :thumbup:

Hiya ladies how are u all, well I've finally come off so I can get ready to practice again this month lol x

Nope, hun. 2 wonderful ladies here from BnB are ready to help - but shortage of money here. It's expensive plus the DHL and shipping fares. :cry:

hi ladies how are u all? well i cant for next week my little girl is going away for a few day even tho i will miss her loads that is when i should be most fertile so ive got my sexy outfit ready n they will be plenty of :sex: going on :haha: i cant wait x

Kim - good luck, hun. Hope you catch that eggie this cycle.

I'm good, how are you'll?

hi am good thank u i hope u do too hun child free tonite and a few day next wk so i cant wait cause then i will be fertile haha x

I'm good too, hun. Just caught cold - have been raining here since last night!

Hey ladies, Just got back from a few days away with my man - well I can now start saying my fiance!!!!
Yes he proposed - was really sweet too!!! We were out on a bike ride and stopped off to take in the scenery. As I got up, I turned around to help him up - bad knees - and he was on one knee!!!! I was really stumped!!
So spent this afternoon trying on rings - all I can say this is going to be a mission!!!! tried on countless rings and still dont know what I want - trilogy or solitaire?
So now to start the wedding plans in ernest!

Aww that's wonderful news, Carla. So sweet of him, congratulations to you, hun. :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->