New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Its been really quiet here!!! Where is everyone??

I was wondering the same. I do not see Amanda and Kim on too much for a while!

I am still around lol, I have just been busy. My great uncle passed away recently and we've had the funeral and what not. Plus I have been feeling down about ttc and I'm trying really hard not to obsess this month just to be let down again. I just found out another one of my friends is pregnant. But enough about me. Do you get to pick out your own ring Carla? Ana sorry to hear you haven't gotten your preseed, have you tried the grapefruit juice at all? Some women report that it really helps

Hey Amanda,

SO sorry for your loss!!
Yes I do get to pick out my ring - but that is proving a bit more difficult than I could have imagined!!! just cant decide what I want or cant fit the rings on properly and therefore cant get a proper look at what the ring really looks like on my finger.
GGRRR
but all is not lost as I have decided to take some ideas to a colleagues husband who buys and sets diamonds for a london jewler. So hopefully get it at a better diamond for my ring too!!
Hope you are feeling better soon.
:hugs:!!

Thank you Carla :) and don't rush it you will find the most perfect ring that you love, he has asked you that's the big part! But good luck ring hunting! Let us know when you find it

I surely will. I found a ring that I love but the main diamond was made up of 4 smaller diamonds (dont like that) so might get it made privately. Might work out cheaper too

Plus then it's like a ring just for you, you know. I'm sure it will be lovely!

Good here, Amanda. Just exhausted - couldn't sleep last night due to various reasons. Hope I could get some sleep in the afternoon, my head is spinning already.

Hello ladies, I'm well thanks.
Got my smiley this morning, so lots of BDing for us over the next 3 days!! YAY

oh and more good news is that we bought a ring this morning. Will be going to South Africa sometime in the future and will get a bigger diamond there and have the ring reset. So will still get my unique ring!! yay One happy bunny here today!!!

Aw I hope you get some rest today Ana.
Carla so exciting!! yay!

Just woke up hun. Where are you these days Amanda? I don't see you talking about what CD or DPO you are nowadays - on the other side it's a good thing not stressing over you know. :dust:

Hi ladies am back haha I've had so much on for the last few day had friend hen due at the wkend which was fab very drunk only manger to climb a few tree very scary climbing them tree lol but wigan was good we dress up as gangster which was fun but very tired when I got bk well Ellie left us me for the nite so me n my man have a nite to our self so I can't wait for some loving lol
Carla that is fab news congratulating Hun.
Amanda sorry to here bout ure lose hope ure okie?
Ana how u doing x

Hey Kim, thanks hun!! so good to hear you had a fab time on the hen do!!
Amanda - hope you starting to feel perkier. :hugs:
Ana - have started the washing hehe

We had a minor disagreement about the wedding last night - I want to bring the date forward as my mother is already doing my head in and he is worried about the finances as he job is not certain at the mo as he works for the MOD and they want to relocate them down south. So he might loose his job or we might move down south.
I do see his point about the finances so wedding is staying at 6 April 2013.
I will just have to find a way of keeping my mother out of my hair!!!

Welcome back Kim - I'm doing great!

Carla - good on ya, I'm being lazy to prepare lunch in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->