• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Who bloody hell well you stand by what u decide Carla I would too lookie my mum doesn't get say too much to me bout my life but then again she may do if I got married cause it would after to be wheelchair friendly lol but that it's realy I hope x

My mom told me the other day that she is going to throw lots of suggestions at me and I must use them if I want or not. So I listened to her suggestions and decided not to use one of them - ask my cousin if I can have his daughter (who lives in Cape Town and I have never met) as my flower girl!
I said I dont think I will have a flower girl at this rate (obvioulsy not those words)- which doesnt bug me- so she wanted to know why not Lilly(my cousins daughter), why not use her suggestion??!!
I then had to explain why I didnt want to go with her suggestion!
As she said I dont have to go with her suggestions - but why should I have to justify why not?? GGGRRRR
At this rate I wont get my bfp this month - too much stress!!!

Hope this is our month, finally. I'm too stressed to be trying all over again. And oh, I'll be on a TTC break for a while after this.

absolutely Ana!!! I sure hope this is our month!!!

FXed!!!

Hello ladies how have you been?

Carla - are you in your TWW yet?

I think I am in 2ww now as bbs are really sore and temps went up this morning
Oh the wait!!! but Looks like I might be testing a little later than 31 august
But will just have to wait and see what happens now

hi ladies how are u all?
well ellie slept out for the last 2nite so my n phil have made the most of it n it been loving ive had alot of pain on my left side so i think ive been ovalation
but sometime it may in uncomfortable to :sex: wish my appointment for the gyno would hurrry up

and fx for u all xx

That happens to me too all the time, Kim. Painful sex during Ov?

Hi am okie ta just in alot of pain with my ovulation it doing my head in now
How are u ladies x

Hi ladies - kind of mixed today - not feeling well (got a really bad cold!!) but feeling really optomistic this month as I see FF says that I defo OVed on Monday!!!

I also had really bad pain during :sex: this week - I think its where my cervix is so low and he bang up against it! really sore!!

Hi Carla I've been like that this month too we what to try so much for a baby n then when the pain there it really hard to do it it does my head in, well my appointment come yest I've got to wait till the 11th oct to go see them so I've 2 month to try to get pregnant so it a fx I do
And I hope u ladies do too big FX to u all xx

morning ladies, I'm feeling a little better today. Will just spend the rest of today laying on the couch, chilling!!!
Might clean the kitchen later if I feel up to it. hehe

Oh Kim, I so feel for you. I do hope you get your bfp soon. FXed!!

Doing good - thinking to go and take a nap. Feeling tired now.

Hi I hope u ladies get ure BBP too this month
Am okie just sat at work nothing much on again lol can't wait have a nice chilled weekend
With my man n little girl x

good, glad to see that you have had a good sleep!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->