New to BnB and looking for a buddy

FD - that is really sweet - showing his commitment to you with a token ring. I just wish my DB would full his finger out and ask me - even if it is with a token ring - at least then I know that he is committed to me.
3 years together now - I think a ring long over due. Hoping to get my ring soon!!!

Okay, let me tell you on a top secret. He gave me the ring and proposed me after marriage. :rofl: He didn't had enough money at that time of marriage - he then saved up a little and got one 4 months later promising to get me another one within a short time.

Ag FD that is sooo sweet - albeit a bit back to front - at least he was willing to show his commitment although he couldnt afford much - just goes to show we dont need money to show our love for someone else!!!

FragileDoll- We are on the same cd! We will do it this month :) I'm going to look at the group you made after dinner. Ah right muslim country I was hoping they would at least sell the evening primrose oil i think it came be used for other things cuz its a herb but darn. Can you get grapefruit juice at all? If you can stomach it I have heard woman see good results with ewcm and grapefruit juice. Where are you and your dh planning on moving to? Where are you from originally? I have never really been too far from the united states. I am nosy lol sorry, you don't have to answer.

hi ladies well its getting close to 26cd and know sign yet or pain which is good for i normal start cramping round bout now.
Fangiledoll that sound so sweet i hope my man will one day get down on one knee i ask me to be his wife that and his baby would make my life so complate
how u all doing today ladies? x :happydance:

Hi ladies, had a rubbish nights sleep - so much going through my head at the mo. I do really need to try to relax and forget about school matters for now.
Hoping to get an accupunture appointment today - that should help to relax me.

hi skweek35 i know the same feeling but my bout money all the time, who i never had that done before is it good? x

I dont know, just curious. So many people have recommended I go for accu but never liked the idea of having loads of needles stuck in my body.

yeah ive heard that it met be good to help cure anything so i would give it a go but let me how it goes x

will do as soon as I can get hold of someone who does accu.
will keep you informed

FragileDoll- We are on the same cd! We will do it this month :) I'm going to look at the group you made after dinner. Ah right muslim country I was hoping they would at least sell the evening primrose oil i think it came be used for other things cuz its a herb but darn. Can you get grapefruit juice at all? If you can stomach it I have heard woman see good results with ewcm and grapefruit juice. Where are you and your dh planning on moving to? Where are you from originally? I have never really been too far from the united states. I am nosy lol sorry, you don't have to answer.

Hey apple, yeah we are I have removed my ticker cause I do not wanna stress myself out this cycle. :D

Yeah we are currently in U.A.E, I am originally from Iran and DH from Pakistan. We are planning to move to either Australia or UK soon after my DH's Graduation which is 1 and half years from now.

Hey apple, yeah we are I have removed my ticker cause I do not wanna stress myself out this cycle. :D

Yeah we are currently in U.A.E, I am originally from Iran and DH from Pakistan. We are planning to move to either Australia or UK soon after my DH's Graduation which is 1 and half years from now.

I think that is awesome that you and your dh have found each other. Good thing for the internet! My dh is obsessed with the idea of visiting Australia one day, I'm not sure I could take the plane ride though. Wow I just looked at a map that would be a huge move, you must be very brave. :flower: I am trying my hardest to stay positive this month and NOT worry.

I think that is awesome that you and your dh have found each other. Good thing for the internet! My dh is obsessed with the idea of visiting Australia one day, I'm not sure I could take the plane ride though. Wow I just looked at a map that would be a huge move, you must be very brave. :flower: I am trying my hardest to stay positive this month and NOT worry.

I, myself fear planes not to mention lol. My brother in law is already settled in Australia. All of my relatives are in U.A.E, California, Canada and the UK.

oh my gosh - I love flying.
My very first flight was the night I first left Cape Town - flew to London!!! 12 hour flight which was a really bad flight, seriously bad terbulance!!! But I think that cured me! I have now flown more times than I can count.

I keep flying every now and then - alone too many times. It's fun! :happydance:

hi ladies well i think i spoke too soon ive been having some crapping pain and some light spotting this afternoon so it look like af is coming this month

and am okiw with flying just like takin off it make me feel really sick lol x

Oh no Kim - so sorry to hear AF is about to arrive.
Well went to Chinese doc this afternoon, asking for accu but all I got was chinese herbs and an appointment for accu next week after holiday.
Not sure I will cook up the herbs but might try them tomorrow when DB is at work and have a chance to air the house afterwards.

Sorry to hear AF is on her way hun. But we always have another month. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->