• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Morning ladies how are you all well? am bright n early this morning am off to help my mum move house or the joys lol
But on a plus side I've love having my other half of work this week cause ive been ouv so weve had lots :sex: so it a big fx to see if I can get my :bfp: this month whoop lol

you and me too!!! :bfp:'s here we come!!!

unfortunately I'm not feeling any better than yesterday. still got a nasty cough and feelign really tired!
but I will spend today on the couch relaxing as much as poss! well now that the shopping is done I can!!
hope the move goes smoothly!!

Hi Carla well the painting is well on the way at my mum flat but am home now having a nice chilled nite with other half
It not having cold my mum n Ellie have been full of it too, so I hope u feel better soon :hugs: to u
Yes big FX to u too xx

Hello all, guess I'm going crazy.

I just woke up from a 3 hours nap in 19 hours and yesterday slept for 6 hours in 49 hours. :shock: I am missing my sleep!

Hey ladies, finally starting to feel better!!!
I'm just hoping this cold has not ruined my chances of a BFP this month!!

Kim - glad to hear the move and painting went well today and now you get to sit back and relax!!!

Ana - get yourself to the doc on Monday morning please. Those times dont sound good!!!

Feel better, Carla. It will be fine! :hugs:

I don't know I can't seem to fall asleep. I only took a 3 hours nap and awake till now - not sleepy. What's wrong! I need to see a doctor, I've gone mental. :rofl:

Yes Ana I do think you need to see a doc. Its not normal to have to struggle to get to sleep. even if they offer you counselling of some sort
Something has got to help you to get to sleep

hi ladies well me n my oh n little girl have just been to fun fair so its been a nice day so it time to chill out
carla am glad ure feelin alot better
ana you do need to go to the dr i dont know how ure dealing with little sleep xx

glad to hear youve had a good day out with the family.

In my dads words - attempting to fininsh off doing nothing today!! haha
Just love my dad!!!

hi ladies well me n my oh n little girl have just been to fun fair so its been a nice day so it time to chill out
carla am glad ure feelin alot better
ana you do need to go to the dr i dont know how ure dealing with little sleep xx

It's been just a week - otherwise I am a BIG sleeper. I don't know what I am stressing about. I not even feel tired if I don't sleep for long hours. :shrug:

I'll consult a doctor, for sure.

Yes Ana I do think you need to see a doc. Its not normal to have to struggle to get to sleep. even if they offer you counselling of some sort
Something has got to help you to get to sleep

I just hope I get help - on a positive note I slept for 8 hours today. :happydance:

Carla, 8 hours. :headspin: Glad I slept longer this time. What DPO are you today?

So glad to hear you had a decent sleep to day!!!
I am 6DPO today!! and cant wait for next week Tuesday/Wednesday!! I might have to give in and do a sneaky test at the end of this week

Fingers crossed for you, Carla. I'm excited for you, you know why. :headspin: :dust:

Hi ladies, Feeling much better today. Might actually venture out the house today. But first I have a lot to do here at home - washing, ironing, hoovering, cleaning - a housewifes job is never done!!!

I am also hoping to pop into work to get some data so I can get some prep and planning done for school. So busy busy busy today!!

How is everyone else today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"