• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to BnB and looking for a buddy

skweek35- what time of year will you have your wedding? I did black dresses for my wedding as I had some bigger girls in it and I wanted them to feel comfortable and also wanted the girls to have a dress they could possibly wear again. Unfortunately then the colors for my wedding became Black and White not what I wanted but oh well I couldn't make anyone understand I didn't want my colors to be the color of the girls dresses. I love the look of dark purple dresses too tho. What is your favorite color?
FragileDoll-I am suppose to get AF today I've got to delete that ticker it might be bad luck haha. My cycles have been getting shorter and shorter 26 day then 25 days. If I don't get AF today then I'm on CD27 soo at the very least I'm increasing my luteal phase which I'm excited about. I've been taking a b6 vitamin and prenatal vitamins. Have you thought of trying preseed? I am really dry too I am going to order some as soon as AF shows up. I tried drinking grapefruit juice this month b/c I heard that would increase CM but I don't think it worked.

I tried looking for Preseed everywhere at the stores near my place - But I currently reside in a muslim country and there are some restrictions on such products here - they would also give you a filthy look if you go ask about them at the counter. :rofl:

I tried purchasing online but do not have a credit card, my bad. :dohh:

DH and I used olive oil and some household creams - but I have heard they kill sperms too. :wacko: I'm not using these stupid household thingies again - no matter how dry I am, I just want some :sex: without using any kind of lube no matter if it's hurt a little. :blush:

Hi ladies well if I go my normal cd which is 26 that is on sat but if I do what I did last month an go 32 day well that next Friday so hopefully the af will stay away this month for me I've have started sign spottin yet just feel very bloated when I eat at the moment n yes my friend told me not use lube cause it kill sperm but she did tell me what I can use pre seed which is good for dryness down there cause am the same some month x

Or and also my friend told me that zinc is good for men sperm too so am getting my man some of that when I can lol x

The more I hear about preseed the more I am tempted to buy some.

Although I am really tempted to start planning the :wedding: I really want to hold out till I get my ring. (still waiting for my ring!!!!)
I only wanted to set a date as I have family and friends in South Africa who want to join us.
I do really hope he hurries up, sorts out the ring - if he hasnt already and asks me. We have been together just over 3 years - think its about time he makes an honest woman of me now.:thumbup:

I know I think of buying some too I'll give owt a try n am buying him some zinc too I'll give owt a try lol. I know I bet it hard when u want the wedding of ure dream n a baby but u will have both soon x

FragileDoll- ooh sorry! I guess I take for granted that I live where pretty much you don't get a dirty look no matter what you buy haha..Google how to naturally increase CM. It might give you some ideas that will help naturally
skweek35- He needs to hurry up! lol I am excited for you, you'll have to post a pic when you get it cuz I'm nosy like that I bet the ring is beautiful!

Hello everyone! I am not on TTC right now, but then I would like to offer a hand to help, and an ear to listen to your stories if you need a companionship. God bless you all… :kiss:

Oh and at walmart I just got a box of 3 frer for 7.98 why do I feel like I won something?! haha

hey apple - I have told him what I want - as an engagement ring - just up to him now whether he will pay that much for my ring.
The ring I tried on cost £2000!!!
It's a triology diamond ring set in 18c white gold. The middle diamond is larger and the 2 outer diamonds the same size, altogether about 1 carat of diamond in the ring!!
Just waiting to see if he buys that ring or something else.
I will defo post pics of it - when I get it.
As for the frer's - how much is 7.98 in stirlng? Sounds as if its really cheap. Will have to check out in ASDA's here (Wal-marts british counter part)

Hello Paige, you are most welcome here.
I have PCOS and have been TTC since April. If nothing happens this next cycle I will be visiting the doc again - as she requested.

That ring sound gorgeous! I hope he gets you what you want. Lol I keep forgetting about the conversion it would be 4.89. It was a bonus buy two and there was a free one in the pack.

I was spotting yesterday midnight and AF showed up this morning. I'm officially out this month now.

hi fragiledoll aww am so sorry but u'll get bk too it next month am saw, am 5day away to see if my af turn up but am hoping it doesnt try n get past this week n look forward to making baby next month x

skweek35 aww the ring does sound lovely it may be few yr before i get my man down on one knee lol x

hi paige thank you i will defo have a look at that x

FragileDoll I'm so sorry I just got af this morning too :cry: on to the 5th cycle of trying. I don't know how these women do this for years they must be super human. It's awful.
kjfrost Keeping my fingers crossed for you :flower:
Thanks for the info paige!

oh and fragiledoll Evening primrose oil is suppose to greatly increase ewcm...

FragileDoll I'm so sorry I just got af this morning too :cry: on to the 5th cycle of trying. I don't know how these women do this for years they must be super human. It's awful.
kjfrost Keeping my fingers crossed for you :flower:
Thanks for the info paige!

Aww, hun we are on the same CD - lets do it together this month. Hope you get your BFP soon. :thumbup:

oh and fragiledoll Evening primrose oil is suppose to greatly increase ewcm...

Yeah, a friend told me that. But as I mentioned I live in a muslim country currently - these products aren't available here in the stores near my place. Really looking for someone whom I can trust and send money via Western Union and they can get the products for me (EPO & Preseed) and send me through DHL - I'll anticipate more and also send shipping fares including with the price of the products. I am looking for someone who is ready to help - it's driving me nuts and I feel dreadful deep inside having negative thoughts about getting a BFP ever.

Yeah will look into it till go back and settle somewhere else lol. By the way, I have made a group for all of us - you can find the link in my siggy, gotta check it out and keep the thread updated too. :hugs:

Hey fragile - so sorry to hear that AF got you!!! We will have to try again together this cycle and FXed we will get our BFP's soon!!!

My mother is officially driving me mad - I have told her goodness knows how many times that I am not thinking of any plans for the wedding till I get my ring!!!!
And she keeps asking what we have already planned and what thoughts I have for this wedding!!!
May I elope?? that would be so much simpler!!!

My DH got me a normal one - not so expensive and not so cheap. He says he'll get me another one once he has got enough money - we are saving because we are planning to move somewhere abroad within 1 and half years time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->