• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to BnB and looking for a buddy

Hi ladies how have you been? I have been MIA sorry....How long have both of you been trying? sorry if too personal I am just wondering. Hope you are both having a great weeken

hey apple
I'm doing well thanks

I have been trying since March '11 so onl 5 months now
And you?

Hi apple I am good thank apart from am bk to work 2morrow after a wk so am lol we have been trying seen oct last yr X

Hello ladies - I tested today @ 12dpo and got a BFN, so I'm out this month too. Waiting on AF to show up on the 2nd.

How are you all? :dust:

Hey Fragiledoll - dont count yourself out yet. you might still get your bfp this month.
I am currently CD3. We are planningo on trying SMEP this month.

Since March 2011 too I don't think I ovulated that month tho..I keep getting so paranoid that there is something wrong that I haven't gotten BFP but I see you ladies have been trying just as long or longer than me. Makes me feel better.
Fragiledoll- check out this thread Ihttps://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/687654-reassurance-those-upset-early-bfns.html I hope it works but basically its saying most women do NOT get bfp until after they miss their period. It's so hard when you see women getting bfp on 7dpo but it just isn't typical. Most women implant btw 6dpo-12dpo and you cannot get a positive until after implant.

Hey Fragiledoll - dont count yourself out yet. you might still get your bfp this month.
I am currently CD3. We are planningo on trying SMEP this month.

AF is due on the 2nd - had a few symptoms i.e. weird dreams from 4dpo onwards, trouble sleeping ever since 6dpo and mild cramps which wont last for more than seconds every 3-4 days. I have been trying SMEP for the last 2 months of NTNP - but don't know where we go wrong. :shrug:

We BD 4-5 times near and before O and give one day rest every other day. This cycle we BD on CD08, CD11, CD13 & CD15, not sure if a day gap lessen my chances of conception - Perhaps, we do not BD enough. It's frustrating!

Since March 2011 too I don't think I ovulated that month tho..I keep getting so paranoid that there is something wrong that I haven't gotten BFP but I see you ladies have been trying just as long or longer than me. Makes me feel better.
Fragiledoll- check out this thread Ihttps://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/687654-reassurance-those-upset-early-bfns.html I hope it works but basically its saying most women do NOT get bfp until after they miss their period. It's so hard when you see women getting bfp on 7dpo but it just isn't typical. Most women implant btw 6dpo-12dpo and you cannot get a positive until after implant.

I do feel upset when I don't get a BFP - DH and I have been NTNP since May. But I wont count May as my month as I didn't know anything about Ovulation and it's role in conceiving until I did a little research and found out one fine day. I endup crying whenever AF shows up and feel like there's something wrong within me that's why I'm not getting my BFP. All my friends who got married conceived right away - within one cycle but why it's getting so hard on me? I ask myself - WHY ME??

It's really hard when your friends get pregnant right away. My two best friends both are super super fertile they are both pregnant right now with their second babies and both got pregnant on the first try with both babies. It's hard to keep positive especially when you see women you know get pregnant so easily. I just keep trying to remind myself that there are a lot of women that just don't get pregnant right away and it takes several months. I also get so bummed when I see AF :( Our cycles are close we can be cycle buddies next month if stupid AF does show up. Praying she stays away for both of us tho!!

hi ladies i know what u mean bout seeing other ppl around u that can just get preganat at the drop of a hat, but i remember my friend to took nearly 2yr to get perganat but it did work for her so it will work for us that what we got to keep thinking, i got perganat with ellie while i was on the pill n now it taken forever am just waiting to get my appointment to see the gyno to see what happening with my body lol am a wk to see if my AF turn up x

I think we all in the same boat- feeling frustrated that some ladies around us fall pregnant just thinking about babies!!
Let keep FXed that we will all get out BFP's this cycle.
:dust: to all

We just have to stay positive! Hoping we get our :bfp: soon and that :witch: stays away.
skweek35- Have you got any wedding news to distract us?! :wedding: What will your colors be?

hehe
I really have no idea as to colours as yet. Any suggestions??

It's really hard when your friends get pregnant right away. My two best friends both are super super fertile they are both pregnant right now with their second babies and both got pregnant on the first try with both babies. It's hard to keep positive especially when you see women you know get pregnant so easily. I just keep trying to remind myself that there are a lot of women that just don't get pregnant right away and it takes several months. I also get so bummed when I see AF :( Our cycles are close we can be cycle buddies next month if stupid AF does show up. Praying she stays away for both of us tho!!

How long are your cycles? when is your AF due? I see in your ticker that you're CD01, did the witch showed up or what? For sure - we will!

hi ladies i know what u mean bout seeing other ppl around u that can just get preganat at the drop of a hat, but i remember my friend to took nearly 2yr to get perganat but it did work for her so it will work for us that what we got to keep thinking, i got perganat with ellie while i was on the pill n now it taken forever am just waiting to get my appointment to see the gyno to see what happening with my body lol am a wk to see if my AF turn up x

Maybe we think a lot about TTC? :wacko: These ladies I know (my friends who got pregnant right away after marriage) they didn't know anything about Ovulation and it's role in conceiving, neither they know their luteal phase nor how long their cycles really are. They don't stress over TTC maybe that's the trick doing for them, I guess. :wacko:

I have also heard using lubes lessen your chances of conception because it kills sperms - I really do not want to try with a lubricant on but I am too dry down there and it hurts whenever we try without lube. :blush:

Would definitely try SMEP this month was discussing with DH last night.

I think we all in the same boat- feeling frustrated that some ladies around us fall pregnant just thinking about babies!!
Let keep FXed that we will all get out BFP's this cycle.
:dust: to all

If not this month - then the next will be ours for sure! :dust: :dust:

When are you getting married?

skweek35- what time of year will you have your wedding? I did black dresses for my wedding as I had some bigger girls in it and I wanted them to feel comfortable and also wanted the girls to have a dress they could possibly wear again. Unfortunately then the colors for my wedding became Black and White not what I wanted but oh well I couldn't make anyone understand I didn't want my colors to be the color of the girls dresses. I love the look of dark purple dresses too tho. What is your favorite color?
FragileDoll-I am suppose to get AF today I've got to delete that ticker it might be bad luck haha. My cycles have been getting shorter and shorter 26 day then 25 days. If I don't get AF today then I'm on CD27 soo at the very least I'm increasing my luteal phase which I'm excited about. I've been taking a b6 vitamin and prenatal vitamins. Have you thought of trying preseed? I am really dry too I am going to order some as soon as AF shows up. I tried drinking grapefruit juice this month b/c I heard that would increase CM but I don't think it worked.

Hey apple and fragiledoll - not too sure when the wedding is at the mo. All just depends on if I get my BFP this month. If I do then wedding will be 6 April 2013.
I dont get BFP this month then might move wedding forward to April 2012.
Also depends on when we can get a venue booked for. Hopefully start looking at these things next friday when we are back from our short break away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->